Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

Attention MTO, the Richmond finals plane has made an emergency landing on runway 11.

According to experienced football analysts and not half-wit tigers supporters, the plane was flying way too high above the clouds causing damage to the ego of their scum supporters.

The plane plunged into crisis and began its' quick decent at approximately 1:40pm on the 9th of June.

Rest assured that it has now safely landed, however unfortunately the plane will be under maintenance until 2013.

It is with regret to inform you that some passengers have suffered from a severe case of reality check syndrome. Others were reported muttering 'we finished 9th again.'

At this stage it is unclear whether the passengers will return to their basements and share their horrific story via facebook.

Thank you for your attention.

Comment

• United MKD
      • Jul 2011

What an amazing comeback that would of been for the Bombers...

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
        That being said the Hawks will be 13 goals lighter this week and at severe risk of embaressment
        We'll try not to embaress you too much
        They say this has been the greatest crowd attendance for Port over the last few years...I guess that'll change now since the Hawks put these optimistic Port supporters in their place.

So Makedonche...did you happen to catch the game?

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
          They say this has been the greatest crowd attendance for Port over the last few years...I guess that'll change now since the Hawks put these optimistic Port supporters in their place.

So Makedonche...did you happen to catch the game?
          EM
          What happened to 13 goals from Buddy Boy? Carlilse hasn't been beaten by Franklin to date!
          Yes I caught the game live, nice to see you brought your own umpires from Victoria! It took another ex Port player to help you and the umpires win the game......fu%$in cheats!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

EM
            What happened to 13 goals from Buddy Boy? Carlilse hasn't been beaten by Franklin to date!
            Yes I caught the game live, nice to see you brought your own umpires from Victoria! It took another ex Port player to help you and the umpires win the game......fu%$in cheats!
            Ahh here he is, finally found ya way home after drowning your sorrows with the other 50 port supporters over there? haha

Buddy still dominated with 8 scoring shots, but credit to Carlile for not getting smashed...the port way.

I was amazed with the port crowd, I never knew you lot were such whining supporters. Regardless of what was happening in the game they'd boo. But that's somewhat understandable since they didn't have much to cheer about.

Burgoyne has been fully converted to the mighty brown and gold! Time to let go mate.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Ahh here he is, finally found ya way home after drowning your sorrows with the other 50 port supporters over there? haha

Buddy still dominated with 8 scoring shots, but credit to Carlile for not getting smashed...the port way.

I was amazed with the port crowd, I never knew you lot were such whining supporters. Regardless of what was happening in the game they'd boo. But that's somewhat understandable since they didn't have much to cheer about.

Burgoyne has been fully converted to the mighty brown and gold! Time to let go mate.
              EM
              I see you're diplomatically avoiding the "Buddy" question - how many goals did he kick?...oh that's right it was 4( 2 from the umpires), plenty less than 13, so how was it he dominated? Once again Carlisle stitched him up for most of the game....except when the Victorian import umpires chose to treat him like a protected species....Attenborough would have been pleased he's not on the endangered list! The booing at the game was solely for the maggots in green, and if you had an ounce of objectivity you would at least acknowledge it was a poor performance of inconsistent decisions from the "green maggots", however being a Hawthorn supporter it's probably a bit much to ask for objectivity. Having said all that, good and convincing win to the Hawks, I take my hat off to them!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

EM
                I see you're diplomatically avoiding the "Buddy" question - how many goals did he kick?...oh that's right it was 4( 2 from the umpires), plenty less than 13, so how was it he dominated? Once again Carlisle stitched him up for most of the game....except when the Victorian import umpires chose to treat him like a protected species....Attenborough would have been pleased he's not on the endangered list! The booing at the game was solely for the maggots in green, and if you had an ounce of objectivity you would at least acknowledge it was a poor performance of inconsistent decisions from the "green maggots", however being a Hawthorn supporter it's probably a bit much to ask for objectivity. Having said all that, good and convincing win to the Hawks, I take my hat off to them!
                Haha, I'm just stirring mate. He did an alright job against buddy, but nothing special. He'll only get better though. I think we all have an expectation that if buddy doesn't kick 6+ he is having a quiet game. 4 goals in a match is still quite good, but if he could kick straight he'd be pushing for 6 a game.

Not to mention our record in SA has been very poor. It's always welcoming to come away with a convincing win against a team who has been in form as of late.

As for the maggots in green...they generally kill hawthorn, especially against the likes of the other 'big' Melbourne clubs. They did favour us, I won't deny that, but a win by the hawks was inevitable either way.

Buddy was also reported, but has since been cleared...the MRP are an even bigger joke than some of the decisions made by the umpires on a weekly basis.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Haha, I'm just stirring mate. He did an alright job against buddy, but nothing special. He'll only get better though. I think we all have an expectation that if buddy doesn't kick 6+ he is having a quiet game. 4 goals in a match is still quite good, but if he could kick straight he'd be pushing for 6 a game.

Not to mention our record in SA has been very poor. It's always welcoming to come away with a convincing win against a team who has been in form as of late.

As for the maggots in green...they generally kill hawthorn, especially against the likes of the other 'big' Melbourne clubs. They did favour us, I won't deny that, but a win by the hawks was inevitable either way.

Buddy was also reported, but has since been cleared...the MRP are an even bigger joke than some of the decisions made by the umpires on a weekly basis.
                  EM
                  Fair comments! Is this the start of the climb back to the top for the Hawks? Premiership favourites again?

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

EM
                    Fair comments! Is this the start of the climb back to the top for the Hawks? Premiership favourites again?
                    Things are starting to look better than they did 3 rounds ago, but we are still a long way from being certain premiers. Playing 4 quarters of footy and general consistency has cost us so far this season.

I'm going to be a pessimist and expect the worst...we all know what's happened in the past when hawks fans declared themselves as favourites.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Things are starting to look better than they did 3 rounds ago, but we are still a long way from being certain premiers. Playing 4 quarters of footy and general consistency has cost us so far this season.

I'm going to be a pessimist and expect the worst...we all know what's happened in the past when hawks fans declared themselves as favourites.
                      EM
                      That's why I nominated your boys as favourites, last time I did they came crashing back to reality....lol

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                        • Jan 2010

EM
                        That's why I nominated your boys as favourites, last time I did they came crashing back to reality....lol
                        Haha, if you want to see teams crashing back to reality, look no further than the bombers and carlton!

...Oh and Richmond.

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Haha, if you want to see teams crashing back to reality, look no further than the bombers and carlton!

...Oh and Richmond.
                          EM
                          Very true.......can't wait for those fairies with handbags to come tumbling down!

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                            • Jan 2010

Forgot to put my tip in for Friday night, so I got stuck with the dud blues.

A few close calls for North and Richmond yesterday, inaccuracy almost cost them wins over the two new clubs.

Off to the G today to see buddy kick 10.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                              • Jan 2010

Leigh Montagna had a go at naming the top 10 multicultural AFL players of the last 25 years.

Peter Daicos was one of those, listed simply as Macedonian.

Have a look at the video, he was an amazing player and definitely a marvel.

West Coast's Glen Jakovich (Croatian background) and Carlton's Stephen Silvagni (Italy) are his defenders. West Coast pair Daniel Kerr (India) and Peter Matera (Italy), with Mark Ricciuto (Italy) are his midfielders, while Jim Stynes (Ireland) feeds them in the ruck.

Collingwood's Peter Daicos (Macedonia), St Kilda's Nick Riewoldt (Germany) and Italy's Saverio Rocca (Italy) are the goalkickers on his list while Carlton's Anthony Koutoufides (Greece/Italy) could play pretty much anywhere on the ground.

Just about any of the above could have been the No.1 on Montagna's list, but one of those listed above is particularly decorated and tops his list.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

This is what wiki has on him, why did he except being on the greek team of the century. If he honors his parents sacrifice he should have declined.

Peter Daicos is commonly known as the Macedonian Marvel[1] because of his parents' place of origin who were both immigrants from the village of Vevi,[2] near Florina in Greece.

He was raised in a family background with local Macedonian Language spoken at home and church services attended on Sundays but with the main difference regarding his interest on Footy instead of Soccer, up to playing with the school team whilst at Preston East High School.[3]

Peter debuted with the Collingwood Football Club in 1979. He went on to play 250 games (for 549 goals) with the Magpies until his retirement in 1993, and won a premiership with them in 1990 opening the way by kicking Collingwood's first goal in that match.

In the 1990 season, Daicos scored 97 goals playing mostly from full-forward, a feat made all the more remarkable since he was considerably shorter than many full-forwards of the era. His skills in scoring from impossible angles, as well as the ability in getting rid from defenders made pundits to start naming him as The Magician.

In fact, one of his goals, drawing the 1990 Qualifying Final became the subject of a Toyota Memorable Moments advertisement, first screened in 2005.

In 1999 Daicos was inducted into the Australian Football Hall of Fame and in 2002 he was elected in the AFL Greek Team of the Century[4] reserved for players having full or partial Greek heritage.[5]

Although Peter defines himself as "Macedonian"[6] he accepted this distinction "to honour the sacrifices that his parents made".[7]

In 2005 Peter Daicos became coach at a local club called the Greythorn Falcons and in 2006 he coached them to an 80 point win in the Grand Final.

In 2007/08 he launched SportzStats,[8] a hybrid online/offline sports statistics tracking and diary system for junior players in various sports and as of 2009, he is also a weekly guest tipper on the Score Five Footy[9] tipping game.

In 2010 Daicos resumed commentating duties with the AFL Live radio team. Nowadays, his name is used by journalists as an adjective to describe a difficult goal scored from the boundary in play (a 'Daicos goal').
                                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
                                X