X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikail
    • Sep 2008

It's a great ideology Makedonche
    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
      It's a great ideology Makedonche
      Mikail
      What are the chances of putting it into the "Macedonian Cause" thread, with all the magpies/power info included?
      That should ruffle a few "Chaffki" feathers!!! lol
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

LOL

I dont think they would mind Makedonche, they are still busy celebrating.

Winning a premiership is a cakewalk for them lol

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          LOL

I dont think they would mind Makedonche, they are still busy celebrating.

Winning a premiership is a cakewalk for them lol

Prolet
          I knew you'd see that one! ha ha!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

It's vital we move from a NATION divided to a NATION united - re-unite and re-ignite our passion and make OUR NATION the proud we love.

This is a crucial moment…..a moment that will show the strength of the MACEDONIA and it's people.

Our history designed us, our future will define us.

We MUST declare in one voice, together.

We are one MACEDONIA

I love the ideology, with substitutes.
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
              • Sep 2008

Julie..... YOU ARE A LEGEND

Tell me, does this song have the same meaning for you as it does for me

YouTube - Elvis Presley-If I can dream
              From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Love Elvis
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
                  • Sep 2008

Historic SANFL Vote

PAFC - The way is should be!

Comment

• Mikail
                    • Sep 2008

Are we all participating in a footy tipping comp this year?

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                      Are we all participating in a footy tipping comp this year?
                      Mikail
                      I'm in! Who ran it last year?

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

Do it through footytips.com.au

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

I thought we could use the same system as last year?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Looks like Geelong have it in the bag unless Collingwood kick 4 goals in a row with less than 12 minutes remaining.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

Not happening SOM its the Pies. I go for the Dons so I dont care.
                              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

It just happened. The Geelong Cats have won the 2011 AFL premiership final against the Collingwood Magpies. Congratulations!
                                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                                X