Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

I think you are rating the Hawks far too highly.

I'm yet to be convinced by the crows as well, I put them equal with Essendon at the moment.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Rogi, Your tip between St Kilda and North Melbourne?
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

I do think people are rating the hawks very highly and there are a lot of expectations on them especially after such a poor season last year. This year may well be a repeat but there is a key difference. The young players have now had a year or so experience and therefore the team can rely on this group far more than it could last year. From the match against Melbourne it shows that the hawks have a massive list of talented rookies and young players, have a look at Peterson for example, he has been impressive in all his matches at the hawks thus far. It is an exciting group and people should definitely keep an eye on some of these players.

Rogi, although hawthorn are highly rated, i believe on their day they can beat anyone in the comp. We saw this in 2008, where hawthorns tactics throughout the year caused a lot of headaches for the opponent. The one thing that is holding them back from another flag this year is injuries, otherwise i see no reason why they couldn't.

My biased opinion out of the way, one team to keep an eye on is collingwood. They are often hidden by the likes of st kilda, geelong, even though mcguire and malthouse can't seem to keep their mouths shut.

One team that has disappointed me over the last couple of years is freemantle. On paper i believe they have a good team, but once on the field (especially away games) they seem to crumble and have no structure at all. Maybe this season they can surprise us?

Comment

• osiris
          • Sep 2008

maybe rogi but the pies are always promising and rarely delivering.

i have never been right in my past predictions and dont expect to be better this time around.

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

Prolet, you can't expect me to reveal my tips before the round is over? Sheesh... it's a tipping competition

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Osiris, Who could forget Collingwood's last flag with Peter Daicos and Leigh Matthews as Coach? It was the first time lethal Leigh won a Premiership as coach.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

how can i forget it was a win over my team.

but do you remember the circumstances leading up to the game, essendon had to wait for 2 weeks to play the final, had we played them in the normal time frame i think we would have beaten them.

we beat them twice in the season

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Osiris, These days getting the week off is a huge advantage because it gives the players time to recover and freshen up. Especially those who are injured or a carrying minor injuries having the week off could do alot of good.

Lets also not forget the all in brawl too, that was a highlight. Tupajnci came in from everywhere.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Prolet, I think you should join the tipping, am sure you will make it up too from round 2 onwards
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
                      • Sep 2008

There we go, Prolet mentioned in another thread that he has joined, yet his name doesn't appear on the list.

What do you make of this Prolet??
                      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Coz im dead last with zero points

I got one tip though from last night, i knew Carlton couldnt beat Brisbane at the Gabba.

Comment

• Frank
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2010

Discuss real Football people not village idot local ball games

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                            Coz im dead last with zero points

I got one tip though from last night, i knew Carlton couldnt beat Brisbane at the Gabba.
                            Traitor.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• osiris
                              • Sep 2008

carlton were unlucky last night, they kicked themselves into defeat.

but what player j brown is, he was the reason the lions won.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Jonno is a champion mate, he's a real character and with Fev there with him he will have plenty of possession of the ball because those two will kick alot of goals between them.

Bill, If i hadnt of tipped Brisbane i'd be on zero points, sometimes you have to bite the bullet mate and face reality. It was one hell of a third quarter by the blues however in the end they just didnt have enough and they missed too many crucial goals. Eddie Betts missed a sitter from 15 meters.

Comment

Working...
                                X