X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EgejskaMakedonia
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    I think the Sydney rumour was just that tosser Hutchy on Footy Classifieds doing some creative accounting work as a possible way to lure Buddy to the Swans, the move required a logistical nightmare of moving on 3 players to make way for Buddy, one of the players being Mumford, I can't remember who the other 2 guys were but if the 3 were moved on it would free up something in the order of 1.2 million in their salary cap that they could lavish on Buddy. The thinking was that Buddy wants to leave Hawthorn (Melbourne) for a quieter life up north, not so much about a mega pay deal...
    You're probably right. Too many wankas in the media. Mike Sheahan has the nerve to predict the future of the Hawthorn coach with absolute no basis for that statement. Very disrespectful, in particular in the week of the Grand Final.

Thank god Robert Walls is moving to France. One less idiot in the media (but will undoubtedly be replaced with another).

Comment

• makedonche
      • Oct 2008

EM
      I thought I'd pre- warn you so you're not too disappointed after Saturday,
      you may or may not have heard of "pink mist", but come this Saturday you will certainly have come across the "purple haze", there may be some similarities between the two. (Phoenix knows what I mean).
      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• United MKD
        • Jul 2011

Congrats Hawks. Well deserved.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

Number 11

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

In all honesty can't really stand either side but Hawthorn were the best side all year and deserve to be standing top of the heap in the end.

In some ways it was also a good win for football overall, the Hawthorn game style should always win over the negative brand that Ross Lyon promotes, I'm sure spectators across the country should prefer to watch football the Hawthorn way rather than something resembling the mayhem of 36 players involved in a rugby scrum.

Personally, I don't think Ross Lyon has a game plan/style that can stand up to the contest on the last weekend of September.

Congratulations to Hawthorn, commiserations to Freo.
            It's probably a real pity that Freo isn't coached by somebody with a more attacking brand of football in their DNA, they certainly have the firepower to overcome the leagues best teams...he fucked over a golden generation at St Kilda with the same rubbish and I fear he'll do the same at Freo.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
              • Jan 2009

In all honesty can't really stand either side but Hawthorn were the best side all year and deserve to be standing top of the heap in the end.

In some ways it was also a good win for football overall, the Hawthorn game style should always win over the negative brand that Ross Lyon promotes, I'm sure spectators across the country should prefer to watch football the Hawthorn way rather than something resembling the mayhem of 36 players involved in a rugby scrum.

Personally, I don't think Ross Lyon has a game plan/style that can stand up to the contest on the last weekend of September.

Congratulations to Hawthorn, commiserations to Freo.
              It's probably a real pity that Freo isn't coached by somebody with a more attacking brand of football in their DNA, they certainly have the firepower to overcome the leagues best teams...he fucked over a golden generation at St Kilda with the same rubbish and I fear he'll do the same at Freo.
              I honestly thought Fre were the better side on the day, the wasted so many scoring shots and also some of their delivery into the forward 50 didnt make sense and was sloppy.

Hawks surprisingly played shit. I doubt the two sides will be in the top 4 next year

In terms of Freo's fire power, im not so sure about that. They have Pavlich who is almost done and his form is getting worse. Zac Clarke is a decy forward/resting ruckman that does nothing. Walters is a legend but only a small forward can do so much.

And Hayden Ballentine lol what a joke of a man. He cost them the game, easily worst on ground.he choked big time.Choked like Nik Natanuis girlfriend on her first blow job.
              How is this clown an AFL player

Comment

• United MKD
                • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                .Choked like Nik Natanuis girlfriend on her first blow job.
                What is your source about young Elle haha

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

EM
                  Congrats.! Freo......a tale of wasted opportunities!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

The GIANTS have withdrawn their offer to Buddy Franklin based on advice that he will accept an offer from the Swans.
                    Talk about a kick in the guts...

At least Ablett went to a non-rival, expansion club. What a disgrace. Once again completely taking the spotlight off what really matters, in this case, the premiership. If you're going to leave, just piss off already!

Wasn't fussed if he moved to GWS, but going to Sydney is a completely different story.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                      • Jul 2012

Congrats to the Hawks. Freo's Ross Lyon gameplan will never win a grand final. What a joke that Sydney will sign Buddy with that cost of living money.

Absolute joke!

Comment

• United MKD
                        • Jul 2011

I think the Sydney rumour was just that tosser Hutchy on Footy Classifieds doing some creative accounting work as a possible way to lure Buddy to the Swans, the move required a logistical nightmare of moving on 3 players to make way for Buddy, one of the players being Mumford, I can't remember who the other 2 guys were but if the 3 were moved on it would free up something in the order of 1.2 million in their salary cap that they could lavish on Buddy. The thinking was that Buddy wants to leave Hawthorn (Melbourne) for a quieter life up north, not so much about a mega pay deal...
                        Phoenix - I think you owe Hutchy an apology haha.

Buddy what a loser, never liked him and definitely won't after this move.

Comment

• United MKD
                          • Jul 2011

LOL Buddy asked to go to Sydney after the Grand Final loss to Sydney last year! And people are still trying to make excuses for this bogan.

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by United MKD View Post
                            Phoenix - I think you owe Hutchy an apology haha...
                            I guess I do, what started out as outrageous premature speculation has turned into the most outrageous money shot of all time...well done Hutchy.

Hasn't it created a shit storm across the AFL...

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                              • Jul 2012

Are we doing this again this year? Season starts next Friday

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

i don't care what you tip as long as my cats win.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X