Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lavce pelagonski
    • Nov 2009

Im doing my tips on http://www.footytips.com.au lets just make a comp on that.
    If we get enough people wanting to join we can call the group MTO. You need a password to join the comp, it can be Makedonija.
    Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
      Im doing my tips on http://www.footytips.com.au lets just make a comp on that.
      If we get enough people wanting to join we can call the group MTO. You need a password to join the comp, it can be Makedonija.
      Why aren't we doing it on Carlton Draught this year ? BTW, who is in ?

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
        • Nov 2009

If we do it with this site we can add other sports too like NRL or the world cup
        Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
          • Jul 2012

If we do it with this site we can add other sports too like NRL or the world cup
          I reckon it's better with Carlton draught.. You get all those stats and stuff

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
            • Nov 2009

up to you guys but we better do it fast

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Same as last year guys?
              Did we use footytips then?
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                • Jul 2012

Can someone make one on Carlton Draught before Friday lol? Or can we somehow use last years one again but for this season ? I don't know how it works

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

I'm in - like last year would be good, on Carlton Draught!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

OK, the apathy is killing me.
                    Please use this link:

The Official Footy Tipping Competition of the AFL. Great prizes up for grabs including AFL Grand Final tickets. Create or Join a comp to play against family, friends & work mates.

You guys from last year will have to re-activate your 2013 user details for 2014.

There is a password. Send me a PM and I will let you know.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

RTG
                      All done, although the terms and conditions have changed substantially, whats this shit about favourable comments? Bloody hell, censorship/compliance in the tipping comp! Feels like I'm in Macedonia and your'e applying the Badinter Principle!!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

If it was Badinter, Port Flower would actually make a difference. As it stands, they are just nothing.

All the best.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

get ptssed on the carlton,fly the ventilator ,Thrown in the towel.Save on the flag & fly the emrodered towel.THen do your tipping.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                            • Jul 2012

Joined. I would like to remind you all that I'm the reigning champ

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

You got luck last year MN, this year it is a whole other ball game

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

You got luck last year MN, this year it is a whole other ball game
                                Just to make a point. It is the same ball game ... isn't it?
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X