X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    Are you watching the Swans destroying the Crows...I know it's still early in the game but the Cats are nowhere near that level at the moment...
    .........and loving it!!!
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
      .........and loving it!!!
      Thought you'd be enjoying it...LOL

That post keeps moving for the Crows, they're doing a good job of hitting it...

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Adelaide sheds a tear.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

gone to the dogs has a new meaning as his mind is up there with the crows,the cafkite.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
            • Jan 2010

Carlton v Hawks this Friday night. Always look forward to this match. Can't stand them blues.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
              Carlton v Hawks this Friday night. Always look forward to this match. Can't stand them blues.
              Carlton has no hope.

But Atleast we are not Richmond
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                Carlton has no hope.

Hawks are Carlton's equivalent of Geelong to Hawthorn. Your mob hasn't beat us for a long time now.

You never know though. After blowing a big lead against Essendon the blue boys will be looking to make amends.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                  • Jan 2010

I'm fairly sure I've posted this here before, but it deserves to be posted every year when Hawks v Carlton face off.

Brendan Fevola poster in dying seconds vs Hawthorn Round 6 2009 - YouTube

Strong presence of Carlton supporters in the commentary box. Strong silence after Fevola hits the post...Not to mention Robert Walls sounds like he's about to burst into tears when he says 'Siren...siren went' at 2:49 lol.

Love it haha, one of the most nerve-racking games I've been to.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                    Hawks are Carlton's equivalent of Geelong to Hawthorn. Your mob hasn't beat us for a long time now.

You never know though. After blowing a big lead against Essendon the blue boys will be looking to make amends.
                    I hope you give it to us for the sake of something diferent. Every Carlton loss this year has been around 1 goal. It's beyond a joke now and frankly I'm sick of it.

Well I'm sick of the whole AFL with its umpiring, rule changes, pricing, almost everything about it.
                    Last edited by Bill77; 06-10-2013, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

j.m sick of the rudeness that goes on & infighting.Also all the drugtaking that goes on & people turn a blind eye to it.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                        j.m sick of the rudeness that goes on & infighting.Also all the drugtaking that goes on & people turn a blind eye to it.
                        Yeh.....just like the three quarter time incident with Essendon last Friday night. It was obvious and disgraceful by the Bombers.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                          • Jul 2012

Carlton has no hope.

We actually thrashed Hawthorn the last time we played. We're on equal points as you with a game in hand.

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Macedonian_Nationalist View Post
                            We actually thrashed Hawthorn the last time we played. We're on equal points as you with a game in hand.
                            Yeh but you have not played finals what seems since the days Alexander the Great was a Ruler. Well Mabe just after that, but its been a long time none the less

Well excuse me if I have the time period wrong, but I'm pretty sure the last time the tigers played finals, there was no mobile phones, Internet never existed, Atari was the playstation. So I guess that was ancient times.

Comment

• Macedonian_Nationalist
                              • Jul 2012

Yeh but you have not played finals what seems since the days Alexander the Great was a Ruler. Well Mabe just after that, but its been a long time none the less

Well excuse me if I have the time period wrong, but I'm pretty sure the last time the tigers played finals, there was no mobile phones, Internet never existed, Atari was the playstation. So I guess that was ancient times.
                              Our last finals win was in 2001 - a win vs the Blues. I think we're on the right track and at least our list has changed since 2008 unlike the cheating Blues.

No finals since 2001 and 60,000 members while the Blues are happy with 45,000. Watch out ! The Tiger juggernaut is firing up!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                                You're right.
                                Port Power should leave the AFL.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X