X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikail
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Yeh, i was only joking. But i knew from the start that Carlton could not win no matter what hapened.

Now that we won, i expect comments such as " Carlton only beat Richmond, big deal it was expected" and if we lost, we would not have heard the end of it. lol

So it a no win situation

But i am not getting caried away with it. We have to many lemons in the side.
    Nah.... that's ok bill77. I was only stirring. Was expecting prolet to bite actually!

A wins a win so congratulations on winning the chocolates first game of round 1
    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Pavel
      • Oct 2009

spolaj ti i da si zhiv proletche. who do you go for in the footy??

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
        Nah.... that's ok bill77. I was only stirring. Was expecting prolet to bite actually!

A wins a win so congratulations on winning the chocolates first game of round 1
        I know you were mate. But its true what i said, and this goes for any side that is expected to win easy. Nothing beats being the underdog and winning.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Mikail
          • Sep 2008

Fuck mate don't I know it. My boys took us for roller coaster ride the past few years.

It's great loving your team hey!
          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Cheers Pavel

Im a Carlton Supporter, however we havnt won a flag for 15 years lets hope we get one soon.

Bill, Any thoughts about the All In Brawl? a few players might get rubbed out for next week.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Here's one out of the vault

YouTube - Lappin screamer then sets up goal v Richmond 2002
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• sf.
                • Jan 2010

That's not a screamer. This is a screamer:

YouTube - Matthew Robbins Screamer Round 18 2005
                Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• Pavel
                  • Oct 2009

lele, tie loshite muchki pak pobedija. phoenix ne sakam nogu od tebe, vecher, ok?

Comment

• Phoenix
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pavel View Post
                    lele, tie loshite muchki pak pobedija. phoenix ne sakam nogu od tebe, vecher, ok?
                    Your boys were ok mate, they played in patches just like the cats did, you didn't help yourselves with a few misses infront of goal. I didn't think you could keep the shackles on the Cats for the entire game but you managed to do it for certain periods throughout the game...good signs, have patience...

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

yes phoenix you are right good signs for us and our young boys but gee when the cats got going in the last quarter they looked great. i was there with my uncle and when you were behind it was the umpires this and that luckily you won i dont know whats worse the whinging or the bragging, yas znaef mu rekuf na thompson dai mu troa da se isradva i ti se luge fnuk mi mnogu i saka blah blah blah

but in the 3rd quarter he was ashen faced.
                      Last edited by osiris; 03-26-2010, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                        yes phoenix you are right good signs for us and our young boys but gee when the cats got going in the last quarter they looked great. i was there with my uncle and when you were behind it was the umpires this and that luckily you won i dont know whats worse the whinging or the bragging, yas znaef mu rekuf na thompson dai mu troa da se isradva i ti se luge fnuk mi mnogu i saka blah blah blah

but in the 3rd quarter he was ashen faced.
                        That Stevie Johnson decision that ended in a cats goal was a shocker...I reckon Hill is in big strife, you can't afford to lose him for too long,,,

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

He'll get a week for it, it wasnt that bad. It was late nothing more

Good Win by Gelong, they fought back well in the end.

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

oh yay! I have one at least for my tipping!
                            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              He'll get a week for it, it wasnt that bad. It was late nothing more

Good Win by Gelong, they fought back well in the end.
                              I think there was some head contact too which won't help his cause, then there's the issue of previous infringements(?)

Bombers will shit all over your mob Prolet.

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                                oh yay! I have one at least for my tipping!
                                Stick with the Cats Julie, they're good for at least 18 or 19 wins...

Comment

Working...
                                X