X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
    George S, I suggest you read the entire thread first before you post again on this matter.
    I also suggest you inform yourself on Petar's dealings with the Serbian Orthodox Church in regards to an amalgamation of MoC under Soc. Have a good read on the personal ownership and the deeds from the church properties , and to whom they belong to before you attack Indigen any further , it is offensive having someone attack such a staunch support for the Macedonian cause and truth and honesty.
    As for AMCC, I dont care for your personal attacks on our forum member here who has more integrity than you would hold in your little toe.
    Something he has done is be open and transparent and honest and you are someone that lacks any admirable traits. You dont belong on this forum. Oh, I just notice you have been banned
    George, you have sent me a private message, and I responded to that, along the same lines of what you posted in response to the above quote, and I have quoted myself for your benefit.

I shall repeat myself, again,
    I did not say anything about you being banned, read the Bold. AMCC.
    If you choose to follow the newly proposed MOC under the auspices of the Serbian church, go for it.
    I have had a gutful of people coming on here under different names, being banned for the same crap they eschew from their names, and people that don't post for months on end and come in gung ho ready to battle without reading their facts first.
    READ MY POST and please don't PM me any further
    Incidentally, I would walk alongside Indigen in battle anyday, you can denigrate all you like, he is a patriot.
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

AMCC, you were banned yet again.
      Why persist with your lies?
      On a more personal note, back in my young naive days, I contacted you to make you aware of the potential to help Macedonians as a result of my business connections. You did not respond so I question what purpose the AMCC serves. I think you are a weak minded petty fool and would welcome the opportunity to make it obvious one day.

Apparently you can't even read. The accounting and audit functions implemented by Aleksandrov are without comparison in any Macedonian community around the world. If you remember anything about accounting, you might agree if you weren't so petty and foolish.

Please don't bother signing up again unless you choose to be honest for once.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• aleksandrov
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
        to julie you should read who attacked who i merely said the public have a right to know what is going on.He thought i'm with the vladika,i;m with neither the vladika or the sydney
        churches.My only concern that we won't have any churches to go to that's all.I have laid my cards on the table.I suggest you reread his articles as he posts prolificly!!
        also julie i have not been banned....

George S.,

It would help if you can demonstrate that you have read what has already been posted on this thread before you join the ignorant or disingenuous vilification and defamation of organizations and activists without whom there probably wouldn't be any organized Macedonian community or Macedonian Orthodox Church in Australia to speak of - at least not in an independently Macedonian and free self-governing sense.

No credible non-profit organization in Australia subjects its financial affairs to a public internet audit, giving its adversaries the benefit of knowing all details of its internal affairs. However, I've already posted more about the financial controls and accountability provisions of the Macedonian Orthodox Community of Sydney on this thread than bishop Petar Karevski and his completely discredited soldiers of deception have revealed about any of their churches or their Diocese in their lifetimes.

I would cherish the opportunity to sit down with Petar and representatives of all of the church organizations that treacherously collude in his anti-Macedonian and generally unjust grab for community assets and funds, for the purpose of comparing audited financial reports and supporting financial records with them, starting from 1996, when Petar was appointed to Australia. Do you think you can help convince Petar or the committee of whichever church you are associated with to take up that challenge?
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

bravo Aleksandrov
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

GeorgeS, you have been gone a while and there is much you have missed, familiarise yourself with these more sensitive topics and pertinent discussions on the forum.

AMCC, nothing you have said or done has contributed to the betterment of your image, and you have been proved wrong in your assertions each time.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• indigen
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet
              Indigen, Komunistite pak te lazeja :-)
              For someone who is an apologist for Kiro Gligorov's sellout deeds and a supporter of PK, I would say it is an OXYMORON to be using labels such as "Komunistite" to smear your political opponents! :-)

That Church in Fitzroy was sold, its turned into a factory now there is no propaganda you can go and see it for yourself.
              Prolet, you should respect the feelings (and intelligence) of other Macedonians on important days such as this commemoration and refrain from defamatory remarks and cheap low-life propaganda. You have overstepped the mark of common decency - SRAMOTA!

„Свети Ѓорги“ е најстара Македонска православна црква изградена во Австралија, со која македонските иселеници го означија почетокот на црковниот живот надвор од татковината. Викендов во Мелбурн „Македонската рпавославна општина за Мелбурн и Викторија“ со повеќе манифестации ќе ја одбележи 50-годишнината од постоењето на црквата „Свети Ѓорѓи“ која е во нејзините рамки. Ќе се одржи свечена академија, промоција на монографија, изложба на фотографии од животот на црквата и други пригодни настани.

Македонската црква „Свети Ѓорѓи“ изградена е и осветена во 1960 во областа Фицрој во Мелбурн, а од 1995 година е реизградена во населбата Епинг.

50-годишниот јубилеј на Македонската црква „Свети Ѓорѓи“ во Епинг, Мелбурн, е исклучителен настан меѓу Македонците во Австралија. За жал, оваа црква е надвор од јурисдикцијата на надлежниот митрополит Петар. Жалосно ќе биде ако и државата не биде присутна, барем преку амбасадорот на Македонија во Австралија.
              Last edited by indigen; 08-08-2010, 06:09 AM. Reason: typo correction.

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

with all fairness to George, he stated he does not take sides. All he is saying is he feels like a lost sheep. He also wants Unity. I don't think he is asking for to much.

ps: i know his wish's are what we all want aswell, and that its not that simple to solve this problem. But there is no harm in hoping.
                Last edited by Bill77; 08-08-2010, 06:32 AM.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bij
                  • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  Bij, Which Popadika are you talking about?
                  The one that aleksandrov posted about

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

In regards the comment SOM i'm just echoing what a normal person would feel as rtg stated it's a real trategy.I merely stated the obvious & i don't take sides.Indigen thought that i was on the vladika side.Personally i don't support any side i'm merely echoing what the other members feel.In future i'll avoid this sort of thread really if you can;t have your say without being pounced upon by someone what's the point.A healthy debate is needed that's all!
                    Last edited by George S.; 08-08-2010, 07:42 AM. Reason: edit
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Indigen, Whats your opinion on the A1 report about the church dispute?

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• aleksandrov
                        • Feb 2010

Indigen, Whats your opinion on the A1 report about the church dispute?

http://a1.com.mk/vesti/video-player....&VestID=126141
                        It would have been better if the reporter attempted to identify the 16 churches in Australia that are allegedly under Petar's jurisdiction and what it is about their constitutions and forms of registration that makes them different to the 10 churches that explicitly reject his jurisdiction.
                        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• aleksandrov
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                          Can I ask, how is it that the pop's wife's medical history has become public knowledge? How did everyone find out about her abortion?
                          I don't know how Petar found out about it, but since he did, he has used it as an excuse to defrock reverend Zoran Aleksovski and to deny Holy Communion to his underage daughters, as well as his wife. Aleksovski later openly discussed the unjust persecution of his family in the Today Denes newspaper, including the real reasons and the disingenuous excuses. He also published a ruling by the Archiepiscopal Church Court (the highest canonical court of the MOC-OA) in which Petar's decision to defrock him was overturned. He published a whole series of articles, but Petar evaded any direct reply.

Comment

• aleksandrov
                            • Feb 2010

What is this Circus doing here infront of the Sveti Gjorgjija Church in Epping?

http://www.informator.ws/avstralija/...-12-25-49.html...
                            Have you had a close look at those photos, Prolet?

The Circus truck is on the street, which the Macedonian Orthodox Community of Melbourne of Victoria does not own. The circus tent is on the property next door to the church.

Those pictures have been deliberately taken and presented in a misleading way by one of Petar's embarrassing foot soldiers, who is now on a special vendetta against Sv. Gorgi because his offer to photograph their anniversary events for a fee was rejected, in favor of a proper professional photographer.

The only relevant circus here is the representation of the 'informator' website as some sort of serious media outlet.

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

Apalling. I am disgusted that popaygata medical records are there for public knowledge. Every woman has the right to decide for whatever reason to undergo that procedure, am sure that would have been very traumatic for her, and it is not freely available, and there is extensive counselling involved. How disgusting to have her medical records public knowledge. DEFAMATION and slander should be what she goes for. Tie sami si znat oti vleze bolnitsa za da go abortira bebeto, i mene mi tezhi na dushata, so shto pravo vladikata ne gi ostavi nineti dechina da se prichestat. za stramota. Petar nema pravo na ni edna zhena da im rechi shto mozhi ili nemozhi da pravi. Ta samo zi znaj, i mi dojde Petar preku glava, i po arno de ne go vidam pred ochite, mi se dosadi da slushuvam od nonite vojnitsi shto go krepat, shpion, i ukraduvach na nashite crkvi. Toj go razdela narodo , toj ne e pop, Ristos ke go tuzhi dali ke vlezi toj vo rajska gradina. da go pluknam shto mi go razdeli moj mil narod, i trchuva da ne prodadi na srbskata vlada. za sramota, Gospod ke im plati na nego, neka si beri parichkite tuka, i si go tuzhi nin narod, ama koga pukni toj eden den, od Gospod mil ke go tuzhi nego togash. Gi plashi narodo, ama toj e toj shto ke se bora so gjavolot.

GEORGE S

you have PM me again.
                              I am not happy with the situation at all, I am most unhappy with the division of my beautiful people in Adelaide, a division that Petar instigated. A man of the cloth that preaches Jesus that steals from his own people and promotes disharmony and divisions is not a man of God.

I dont disagree with you, you really should read all of my posts, I call for the unity of my people everywhere, to get rid of this bullshit slave mentality and sheeplike behaviour, and to UNITE as one people

You say that we will be forced to go to Greek, Serbian or Bulgarian churches for the upcoming nuptials of our offspring etc, THE VLADIKA IS SELLING US OUT UNDER THE SERBIAN CHURCH, READ THE EFFING THREADS AND POSTS GEORGE.

FUCK THAT I am not allowing my sons to marry in any of those churches, they can have a civil service and my grandkinds i will not christen if it means selling myself to the fucking hellas, vulgars or srbs

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

FUCK THAT I am not allowing my sons to marry in any of those churches
                                I think that is the wrong attitude and views to have, albeit they are expressed all too often by those on both sides and all it leads to is further irreconcilable division between the Macedonian people and potentially between families.

Comment

Working...
                                X