X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frank
    Banned
    • Mar 2010

A future President of a future European State with the blessing of every single Western Country

Comment

• Louis Riel
      • Aug 2010

What a couple......

Comment

• Makedonetz
        • Apr 2010

Jankuloska at official handover of Macedonian-Kosovo border from KFOR to Kosovo Polic

Skopje, 22 January 2011 (MIA) - Interior Minister Gordana Jankuloska Saturday in Pristina attended ceremony of handover of responsibilities of first sector of Macedonian - Kosovo border control from KFOR to Kosovo Police Force.

- Today's day is of great importance for all of us because now we are sharing the common responsibility for the safety of mutual border, MoI Jankuloska said, emphasising that two ministries note intensified development and best confirmation for this is increased intensity of mutual cooperation regular meetings both on highest and operational level. Also agreement on police cooperation between Macedonian Government and Kosovo Government was signed on 2009, which created grounds of legal opportunity for direct and effective police cooperation.

Jankuloska thanking for the previous successful cooperation with KFOR pointed out that at the moment both Interior Ministries in Macedonia and Kosovo are working on a protocol for mutual state border patrolling, which will contribute to better coordination, confidence and increased safety of the borders. sk/fd/15:36

Am i missing something?? are we shaking hands with the enemy?
        Makedoncite se borat
        za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
        - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

If we compare the actions of this thug as compared to Gruevski, can anyone please tell me who is achieving more for their country in terms of recognition? In fact it could be argued Kosovo deserves it's self rule more than Macedonia based on the demands of its leaders.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Frank
            Banned
            • Mar 2010

There isn't anything great about this development

Comment

• Frank
              Banned
              • Mar 2010

Macedonians are not respected by anyone, everyone see's us as push overs to be manipulated and demands made of we bring this distinction to ourselves.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                Macedonians are not respected by anyone, everyone see's us as push overs to be manipulated and demands made of we bring this distinction to ourselves.
                Frank, a good starting point is to start respecting yourself...build it and they will come...

All you do is bag the shit out of Macedonians in every post, in essence all you're doing is disrespecting yourself, how the fuck do you expect anyone to respect Macedonians when as a Macedonian you don't respect yourself...?

Comment

• Frank
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2010

The truth isn't nice isn't it but it has to be said. When Macedonian Youth for example rather talk and scream about Tose Proeski and not get emotional about Macedonian Patriots like Albanian Children do of their own mythical figures

All that amongst other ills deserves to be said as it is.
                  Last edited by Frank; 01-28-2011, 04:05 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I think there should not be a single ethnic Albanian patrol officer on the Macedonian border.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Makedonetz
                      • Apr 2010

Se nadevame deka volcite ḱe se gleda ovie shiptars so zatvoranje na očite!
                      Makedoncite se borat
                      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                      - Goce Delchev

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                        Se nadevame deka volcite ḱe se gleda ovie shiptars so zatvoranje na očite!
                        Makedonetz
                        Bes gailje, dosta merisaij, ke znaeme deca se!
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Epirot
                          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          I think there should not be a single ethnic Albanian patrol officer on the Macedonian border.
                          Why do you think so?

Who should be a patrol officer from Kosova if not Albanians? Kosova is now an independent country and has its enough capacities to guard its boundaries without KFOR troops.

I don't know why do you perceive this as a bad development or as co-operation with an enemy? Both of our countries recognize each other, have good official relations, not only in politics but also in economy, etc. Neither Macedonia nor Kosova are in war...so I strongly maintain the idea of mutual co-operation.

I call as meaningless some stereoptypes by your side when you portray Albanians as fierce enemies against Macedonians, etc. You forgot that Albania was one of the first states who recognized officially the new emerged state of Macedonia. The ex-president of Albania in that time said that a strong Macedonia is also in interest of all Albanians.
                          IF OUR CHRONICLES DO NOT LIE, WE CALL OURSELVES AS EPIROTES!

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

i think they are doing the right thing you can't have kfor maintaining border control you got to hand back the responsibility sooner or later.Epirot you are right that Albanaia was the first to recognise Macedonia.Also i remember the Albanian president telling the Albanians in Macedonia to behave themselves & act in the interests of Macedonia as they never had it so good.Mutual cooperation & having macedonia a stable country is in the best interest of all.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Epirot View Post
                              Why do you think so?

Who should be a patrol officer from Kosova if not Albanians? Kosova is now an independent country and has its enough capacities to guard its boundaries without KFOR troops.

I don't know why do you perceive this as a bad development or as co-operation with an enemy? Both of our countries recognize each other, have good official relations, not only in politics but also in economy, etc. Neither Macedonia nor Kosova are in war...so I strongly maintain the idea of mutual co-operation.

I call as meaningless some stereoptypes by your side when you portray Albanians as fierce enemies against Macedonians, etc. You forgot that Albania was one of the first states who recognized officially the new emerged state of Macedonia. The ex-president of Albania in that time said that a strong Macedonia is also in interest of all Albanians.
                              I said the "Macedonian border" ..... nothing to do with Kosovo whatsoever. Kosovo can have whoever they are allowed to have.

Do you think ethnic Albanians on the Macedonian border can be trusted? Given the very recent history of the region and the manner in which the sovereignty of Macedonia was ignored in 2001, I would say an ethnic Albanian on the Macedonian border would be more inclined to look after Albanians on the border than the interests of Macedonia.

If it was me, I would have microphones and cameras on all Macedonian border guards.

I am not sure we can call Kosovo a country yet.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Frank
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2010

Before I say anything refer to Kosovo as Kosovo not by an Albanian vanicular.

I would rather see Kosovo remain a International Protectorate longer until there is a generational shift a multinational force baby sitting former members of a Terrorist organisation like the KLA and cut thoughts of the KPC rather then giving them free reign, is the Kosovo Police Force truly multi-ethnic or what?

Macedonian border patrol need to remember who now they are co-operating with.

On the makeup of Macedonian border Patrol Macedonians have every right not to trust the loyalty of ethnic Albanians in the Force it is a matter of trust until change in attitude towards the Macedonian State and day dreaming of taking our Country away from us with today's new catch phrase "Natural Albania" end this will concern Macedonians, seeing ethnic Albanians sing and display allegiance to Albania in ARM barrages is all too real

All comments are towards Kosovo-Albanians but "Natural Albania" has left allot of doubt in the air about official Tirana
                                Last edited by Frank; 01-28-2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X