Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stojacanec
    • Dec 2009

How pathetic. Fist Albania and Macedonia are both candidate countries to enter NATO. Now Macedonia will be vetoed by this terrorist nation using blackmail on issues not relating to its country.

Also, my cousin's son visited from Macedonia recently. He predicts bad things to happen to Zaev "Russian style". Now I don't condone violence but to me he is nothing but a white collar criminal who doesn't belong in politics and should also be stripped of his assets.

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
      • Jan 2010

Everything in that video is cringeworthy, from the interview with the supposed terrorist group member to the slyness of Zaev. This man would be utterly destructive for Macedonia if he ever found himself in power.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
        Everything in that video is cringeworthy, from the interview with the supposed terrorist group member to the slyness of Zaev. This man would be utterly destructive for Macedonia if he ever found himself in power.
        EM
        He already is destructive to Macedonia, and the prick hasn't even got into power yet!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
          EM
          He already is destructive to Macedonia, and the prick hasn't even got into power yet!
          Yeh, let's hope it never comes to that!

Comment

• Benito
            • May 2015

Does anyone know what the statement from Golden Dawn is on Macedonia and the relations bewteen Greece and Macedonia?

Comment

• Amphipolis
              Banned
              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Benito View Post
              Does anyone know what the statement from Golden Dawn is on Macedonia and the relations bewteen Greece and Macedonia?
              The position of Golden Dawn is the obvious (and expected) one for a nationalistic party.

Comment

• Benito
                • May 2015

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                The position of Golden Dawn is the obvious (and expected) one for a nationalistic party.
                Sorry, don't know what you mean by that.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                  • Aug 2014

Sorry, don't know what you mean by that.
                  In other words, they not only would like to Macedonia, but the whole Black Sea, Anatolia and southern Italy under Greece's boarders.

Their position hasn't changed, it has probably gotten even worse.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Nikolaj View Post
                    In other words, they not only would like to Macedonia, but the whole Black Sea, Anatolia and southern Italy under Greece's boarders.

Their position hasn't changed, it has probably gotten even worse.
                    LOL, not exactly. I meant I don't know their exact position, but I can guess it. I'll try to find a manifest of them on the Macedonian Question or the name dispute and google translate it.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                      LOL, not exactly. I meant I don't know their exact position, but I can guess it. I'll try to find a manifest of them on the Macedonian Question or the name dispute and google translate it.
                      You're right Amphipolis, I forgot to mention North West Egypt as well.

Comment

• Amphipolis
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2014

Not exactly a manifest but this is from Golden Dawn's website, a recent discussion in European Parliament. (Google Translation)

On 20 May 2015, during the work of the plenary of the European Parliament in Strasbourg, General Eleftherios Synadinos talked about the situation in Skopje, touching the name issue and emphasizing that Greece can not accept stoically the constant insults even from representatives of the EU Member States, because it refuses the European perspective of FYROM.

Following is the speech of General: "Mr President, in December 2012 the European Council unanimously decided that in order to have a European perspective, the FYROM, should promote and respect good neighborly relations, to implement the necessary reforms and help resolution of the name issue, under the auspices of the UN.

Does anyone in this room think that we will deliver the Greeks 2500 years of history, culture and heritage and agree unconditionally to sign the certificate of FYROM baptism? Does anyone believe that if you name them Macedonians, Thracians, Spartans, Athenians then this construct would have a place in the European Union?

The FYROM have open fronts both outside but mostly inside. Just refer to the Commission's progress reports or the OSCE. Ask yourself why the FYROM is in dispute with Greece, Bulgaria for historical reasons and Albania on racial - minority reasons. Consider whether, Kumanovo Tetovo or older, minor events. Travel to Prilep, Ohrid and Monastir and talk about Macedonianism. You will be surprised by the answers.

It is difficult for Greece to accept stoically the constant insults even by representatives of the EU Member States and the continued reference to the bad Greeks, who deny the European perspective of FYROM. The intransigence and lacl of measure have some limits. Thanks. "

Earlier, during the work of the plenary of the European Parliament in Strasbourg on the debate on the situation in FYROM, notably on the name issue, General Synadinos Eleftherios intervened speaking to former Prime Minister of Poland Mr. Czarnecki Ryszard who calls the Skopjians "Macedonians", raised the question that he himself origins from Kastoria, in Macedonia where he was born and grew up, how would he call him? Skopjian??

The chairman for the integration of Macedonia in Europe remained challenging, and replied: "You say you were born in Greek Macedonia, so I can hardly imagine anyone calling your Skopjian. Everyone has the identity and should be able to live under this identity. "

We answer clearly so he can understand it himself: MACEDONIA IS ONE AND GREEK!

Read more: http://www.xryshaygh.com/enimerosi/v...#ixzz3bXI6qz5P

===
                        Last edited by Amphipolis; 05-29-2015, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Nikolaj
                          • Aug 2014

After reading that and understanding their extreme measures, might I add southern France and Eastern Spain to the Greek nationalistic notion Amphipolis?

What an absolute joke of a segment that was.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

I believe they want all Macedonians gassed and turned into soap.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

US Senator McCain: No One, Not even Greece Can Pick the Name of Another Country

US Senator McCain: No One, Not even Greece Can Pick the Name of Another Country

I personally believe that the name of a country depends on the people of the country and such a decision should be made by the people of the country and not by others, including greece, US Senator John McCain stated when asked by MIA’s correspondent if Macedonia should get a NATO membership invitation alongside Montenegro at the Warsaw summit after meeting all the necessary criteria with the name issue deemed as the sole obstacle.

Furthermore, President Gjorge Ivanov in Bratislava at the 2015 Global Security Forum held a meeting with Slovakia’s Deputy PM and Foreign Minister Miroslav Lajcak where it was concluded that their countries were fostering excellent relations.

At the meeting, Ivanov referred to the political and security situation in Macedonia while also sharing views about the overall situation in SEE and the process of EU integration, MIA reports.

In this respect, the Macedonian President urged EU and its members to increase their engagement in order to unblock Macedonia’s integration process saying he expected the positive examples of parallel processes of integration and settling of bilateral differences to be applied for Macedonia as well.

“I expect the interim agreement and the Hague ruling to be respected,” stressed Ivanov.

Saying Macedonia could still count on his country’s support, FM Lajcak stated that Slovakia understood well the consequences from the prolonged status quo of the integration process.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

No wonder we are really hated and we just don't exist.Yes this is a great post.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X