Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

I fully agree they are simply acknowledging that macedonia will lose her sovereignity.But most of all the precious name will be lost if macedonia changes her name.What he is saying why the rush to join these two organizations.?They aren't really what the are craxked up to be.Someone has really got it.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volokin
      • Apr 2014

Well written article

No to EU, as we should of learned from other FYR's and most definitely no to NATO.

In case of a war with Albania or Kosovo proper or a splinter rebel group, joining NATO would be suicidal, as we know who they would side with. See 2001 conflict.

Comment

• Toska
        • Sep 2008

Macedonia will never be accepted into any Organisation, because we have become the scapegoat for War, we are the problem child of the world and the powers to be want to keep it that way, they want a problem in europe so it can be used as an scapegoat for WAR, we are situated in the most prolific position that at any time any 5 of our neighbours, have the spark to ignite the powder keg, they all hold a key to our homes, let it be our land,our history,our language,our church the west sees this as opportunity for them if they want to create something all they need to do is send the orders and they can create something out of nothing.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Someone finally gets it!
          Can't fault him, what he says is correct.
          Originally posted by Toska
          .......at any time any 5 of our neighbours, have the spark to ignite the powder keg, they all hold a key to our homes, let it be our land,our history,our language,our church the west sees this as opportunity for them if they want to create something all they need to do is send the orders and they can create something out of nothing.
          That's true, but we've always known the desires of our neighbours and opponents. The predicament we find ourselves in now is our own fault, because our people in Macedonia continue to elect politicians that progressively sell out and erode our sovereignty. If we took appropriate steps to change certain things and stood firm on some key issues 20 years ago, things would be different. Because of past and current incompetence, indifference and delusion, the fight ahead of us will be much more difficult, and that is assuming there will even be a victory at the end of it (which, in my heart of hearts, I still believe). Macedonian society needs a Macedonian revolution to clean the slate and reprioritise.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Constellation
            • Jul 2014

Paul Craig Roberts always has good articles, and this one is no different. There is little doubt that the US government is the greatest threat to world peace. Her, her Anglo sister, and Israel.

Macedonia is in a bind, as it has been for years. Regardless, I am against EU membership and NATO. If Macedonia joins the EU, which will never happen until they change their name and deny their ethnicity, it will be all but over.

The EU is a joke and so is fascist NATO. The US uses Macedonia like a dirty whore now, just wait until she joins NATO and the EU.

I'm afraid, however, that the whores in the Macedonian government are too easily bought and influenced by the West.

Comment

• VMRO
              • Sep 2008

Albania to veto Macedonia's NATO membership.

Just heard reports that Albania will veto Macedonia unless they implement the Ohrid agreement in full.

Code:
              http://english.albeu.com/news/news/ohrid-agreement-albania-will-blocks-macedonias-nato-membership/199600/

Albania vetoes Macedonia: The country won't enter NATO without guaranteeing the 'Ohrid Agreement'. The strong statement was made today by the Prime Minister of Albania, Edi Rama during the second day of a regional counter-terrorism summit attended by interior ministers of the region.

During his speech, Rama said that recent events in Kumanovo are used to confuse the terms terrorist and Albanian and this is unacceptable for the Albanian state.

Despite the goodwill for Macedonia's membership in NATO structures, this cannot happen if Skopje will not implement strictly the "Ohrid Agreement".

Unfortunately in Kumanovo the terms Albanian and terrorism were used together, in an effort to give the ethnicity a terrorist suffix and it is unacceptable not only for us but also for the Macedonian state.

For Macedonia it should be clear that Albanians remain a constituent factor in Macedonia.

Nothing more dangerous can happen to us in the fight against terrorism than the use of the term terrorist when dealing with that event.

Mixing these terms would be unacceptable to us like the terror experienced by innocent residents of Kumanovo. All we want is a stable Macedonia but not a country where people cannot live. We want a Macedonia part of NATO but not as a military coup. Macedonia cannot be part of NATO without guaranteeing the Ohrid Agreement," said among other things the Prime Minister during his speech. /albeu.com/
              Last edited by VMRO; 05-20-2015, 06:31 AM.
              Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Meanwhile the Macedonians in Mala Prespa...
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Albania vetoes Macedonia: The country won't enter NATO without guaranteeing the 'Ohrid Agreement'. The strong statement was made today by the Prime Minister of Albania, Edi Rama during the second day of a regional counter-terrorism summit attended by interior ministers of the region.
                  YAWN.
                  During his speech, Rama said that recent events in Kumanovo are used to confuse the terms terrorist and Albanian and this is unacceptable for the Albanian state.
                  All of the terrorists were ethnic Albanians. Fact. No Macedonian in Macedonia referred to all ethnic Albanians as terrorists. Fact.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

With friends like that who needs enemies.If they are vetoing Macedonia then they should expect friendliness from Macedonia.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Its not them, the American's are making them do it. Maybe even the Russians are in on this one.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

I don't know if this is true or just some pro-Gruevski propaganda:

Zaev: "Every Macedonian should learn the Albanian language as a Second Language"

Source: http://www.alfa.mk/News.aspx?ID=94078#.VWCZek9Viko

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                          I don't know if this is true or just some pro-Gruevski propaganda:

Zaev: "Every Macedonian should learn the Albanian language as a Second Language"

Source: http://www.alfa.mk/News.aspx?ID=94078#.VWCZek9Viko
                          44 minutes Niko he mentions something along those lines. A minute or two earlier he also indicates towards a Federalisation essentially.

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

Wow, he promised for all Macedonian children to learn Albanian as a second language, he promised to find a "solution" to the name "issue", he tried to say that they can never take our essence away as a nation "regardless of our name" also saying "its one thing what they will call us at the UN" Combine them and you get "What does it matter what they call us at the UN they can never change who we are". He refused to call the terrorists in Kumanovo as terrorists but called them "bandits" and "criminals" also he said they could have been Macedonian terrorists and Serbian terrorists, that they are all one in the same as the Albanian terrorists.Where the fuck has he ever seen a Macedonian terrorist? That was pathetic, utterly pathetic. I've never seen someone bend so far over.

I really want to see what revelations he has about the monster case and why its going to be so controversial.

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                            44 minutes Niko he mentions something along those lines. A minute or two earlier he also indicates towards a Federalisation essentially.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPsyPqQHoUg

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

What a pathetic interview. Most pathetic was when he was asked why he doesn't have an Albanian flag at the party head quarters...

Comment

• Gocka
                                • Dec 2012

I am sick and tired of these Albanians, do they ever just shut the fuck up. Of all the peoples of the Balkans we had to get stuck with Albanians.

Sometimes I wish they did get their greater Albania, only to see what the fuck they would complain about then. I get the feeling they would turn on each other sooner or later.

Comment

Working...
                                X