Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonska_Kafana
    • Aug 2010

momce, i am not a huge fan on trying to resolve the past 3,000 years of mistakes rather look how not to repeat the same errors in the future. we, macedonians spend most of our energy and resources on matters we have almost zero control over and until we become a proactive nation we will never advance.

history means it's history - move forward
    Last edited by Makedonska_Kafana; 02-02-2013, 06:53 PM.
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• momce
      Banned
      • Oct 2012

Its hard to do that. Muddle through, perhaps. Maybe the total project can be a faliure yes but it might be worth the risk. We have to win though. I am convinced we cannot achieve our goals-Macedonia- through "normal" channels.
      Last edited by momce; 02-03-2013, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• DedoAleko
        • Jun 2009

Time to unblock Macedonia

Time to unblock Macedonia's accession to NATO

From Sally A. Painter, EurActiv: Macedonia has made dramatic progress in its effort to join both NATO and the EU. In addition to its economic and political reforms, Macedonia has been an active contributor to NATO’s peacekeeping missions, and is fully recognised by the Alliance. This reality made the 2008 NATO Summit in Bucharest – in which Macedonia’s nomination was blocked by a single government, Greece – particularly distressing. In 2008, Macedonia was clearly ready. Those of us involved in the process all witnessed up close the enthusiasm for Macedonia from nearly all NATO leaders. The unfortunate fact that Macedonia was blocked by a single member was a disappointment– and it should give us reason to rethink a system that allows a single government to hold absolute veto power over the entire Alliance. Is this really the Alliance of shared values?
        Today, NATO is structured in such a way that all member states have an equal say in decision making – or decision breaking – power. Unfortunately, there has not been an equal amount of engagement and leadership on the part of the various member states. Though the opinion of all should be valued, when it comes to important matters of strategic decision making, and especially the critical Membership Action Plan, the current veto system is a recipe for dangerous gridlock. Rather, the opinion of a majority of members should determine policy.
        The case of Macedonia demonstrates that unlimited veto power threatens to make NATO less responsive, restrictively bureaucratic, and subject to the mercy of any internal disagreement, no matter how small. When the opinion of NATO’s top contributors – the US, Germany, the UK, France, and Italy – is vetoed over an issue that is not relevant to the long term vision of the organisation, the Alliance, and the security of Europe, suffers. The UN Security Council is an instructive example of an institution that has recognised the need to limit veto power, as only the five permanent members are allowed a veto.
        The beauty of NATO is that countries that were enemies’ only decades ago now sit together at the same table, sharing a commitment to the same vision and values. A fixation on regional rivalries degrades that unity. By contrast, the ongoing negotiations between Slovenia and Croatia offer a positive example of neighbours putting aside their differences in favour of advancing a common vision of a regional future. Despite outstanding issues in their negotiations, when it came to NATO expansion and the security of the region, Slovenia did not question Croatia’s qualifications for membership. It made the right decision for the Alliance and its own future security.
        It is time for NATO’s leaders to recommit to the fundamental values of the organisation rather than being silent on the important issues. Former Secretary of State [Hillary] Clinton said at the 2012 NATO summit that the next summit will be focused on the enlargement agenda, in addition to what will surely be important talks on an Afghanistan exit strategy. This will be an excellent opportunity for the Alliance to correct its 2008 mistake and formally invite Macedonia to join, especially given the growing support from other regional leaders. In the past months, Hungary and the Czech Republic have both recognised Macedonia’s constitutional name, a clear sign of support for recommitting to the enlargement agenda.

izvor: http://www.acus.org/natosource/time-...accession-nato

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Sega mo tekna?
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• DedoAleko
            • Jun 2009

Something is cooking people.

google translate:

"Capital": Nimetz's new proposal is likely to be only for bilateral use

UN mediator Matthew Nimetz's new proposal is unlikely to be more than a formula for bilateral use, analyze today Greek "Capital" recalling that in recent months, two members of the European Union have recognized the Republic of Macedonia's constitutional name.

- It is too early to know what the parameters of the new proposal Nimitz. In essence, it is impossible to determine which provides the mediator to resolve one of the most critical issues for Athens, writes journalist Kostas Raptis, adding that there is a range of proposals for any name with a geographic determinant, such as the "Republic of Upper / Northern Macedonia".

He analyzed that the adoption of the name "erga omnes" will have to change the Constitution of Macedonia, which would be very difficult, and there are two countries, the EU, which in recent months has recognized the constitutional name of the Republic, so that logically concludes that the proposed solution will be only for bilateral use.

- Do something in the framework of the political power of Athens, is the next big issue, highlights "Capital".

Not giving an answer to this question, Raptis stresses that gives the best explanation of the whole situation statement Nimitz that the vazho regional issue, important European issue which has consequences and causes great interest.

He argues that the meetings in New York coordinated with vcherashnatna visit of EU Enlargement Commissioner Stefan Fule Skopje and the adoption of the resolution on Macedonia by the EP Foreign Affairs Committee that the governments of the 27 EU member states are required in June begin accession talks with Macedonia.

Raptis, "coordination and interest of the United States, the EU and third countries" associated with the recent announcement of the Serbian Prime Minister Ivica Dacic "Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung" that "Americans do not allow swap of territories between Kosovo and Serbia because they fear that it may destabilize Macedonia. "

Therefore intensify the efforts of the international community for the integration of the Western Balkans into Euro-Atlantic institutions, concludes "Capital".

izvor: http://sitel.mk/node/71773

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
              • Jan 2009

Dnevnik editor banned from entering Greece after writing about Macedonians there

Skopje based daily Dnevnik reported that one of its editors Ivana Kostovska has been banned from entering Greece, even though her visit was for private reasons.
              - Greek officials at the border crossing called me to ask me what was the last time I had entered the country and whether I had a problem. I told them I was in Loutraki about a month ago and didn't have any issues. Then I was told that I was on a list for people who can't enter Greece and for any questions I should get in touch with Greece's communications office in Skopje. Then I was given a document to sign that explained I was an enemy to the state, an enemy of Greece's public order and the health of the citizens. The document was in Greek and Serbian, explained Dnevnik's journalist.

Dnevnik journalist have visited and written numerous times about the Macedonians in Greece, with Ivana Kostovska being at the forefront.
              - My article that Loutraki's residents are Macedonians must be very dangerous for Greece's state, public safety, health. How would Greece react if its journalists are not allowed to enter Macedonia? says Kostovska.
              The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

Macedonian businessman has license plates scratched out in Solun

Greek residents in Solun scratched out the "MK" abbreviation on car license plates belonging to a Macedonian businesman from Kavadarci while he went to shop.

The owner of the vehicle wanted to become anonymous due to fear Greece's communications office may pick up his name and make him persona-non-grata, as it happened to two Macedonian journalists in the past year (Goran Momirovski and Ivana Kostovska).

- Should we all be vandal-oriented like the Greeks and do the same thing to every vehicle with Greek license plate that we see on our streets? - asks the Kavadarci businessman adding Macedonians spend large sums of money in Greece on daily basis, who in their right mind would do bad things to people who help their economy.

- Most Macedonians would love not to go to Greece particularly after these type of incidents, however some of us are forced to go because of our business dealings. Despite the thugs I will be back there next week - says the businessman.

Although his revolt is understandable, the Kavadarci man actually had an easy time in Greece if compared to what some tourists and truckers exerience during their stay: broken windows, cars spray painted with permanent lacquer, truckers have had their windows busted and in several extreme cases their fuel supply lines cut.

It is a mistery why Macedonians go on vacation and spend their money in Greece. Why would anyone visit a place wondering what sort of damage their car would sustain during their stay..?
                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                  • Jan 2009

Повторно уништени македонски автомобили во Грција

Секоја година иста приказна. Македонските туристи кои се најбројните во Грција и се главен мотор на грчката економија, неретко дома се враќаат со оштетени возила како што е ова на фотографијата кои по мејл, од познатото летувалиште Сарти ни ги испратија читатели на Вечер. Табличките на

Google translator:-

Again destroyed cars Macedonia in Greece (Photo)

Every year the same story. Macedonian tourists are the largest in Greece and the main engine of the Greek economy, often returning home with damaged vehicles like this in the photo that the email from the famous resort Sart readers sent us for dinner.

Plates of "reputation" which is abbreviated and written Macedonian flag is covered with blue spray graffiti, and then by the bumper with large letters is written abbreviation of our southern neighbor-GR.

- Six days are here and have a great time, but this morning when we saw the car we stayed. Although we wanted to report to the police, at the suggestion of our neighbors from Serbia that maybe this is involved and police are scared and it did. We paid the until Wednesday, but I'm not sure I will stay, we wrote our reader.

This is not the first vehicle of Macedonian tourists to be the target of a Greek nationalists. No season is not going without a return to the Macedonian border crossing for vehicles vandalized and broken or stolen plates and swallow even patches FYROM they receive at the border crossing of Greek customs.

Македонските автомобили трн в око на Грците

Macedonians will never learn..............

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

And they keep going there. Tikvi

If any Greeks businessmen had some brains they would put up "Macedonian Friendly" signs that would attract customers into their miserable economic existence.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

That's what really wrong with macedonians The greeks need to draw a big dick on their cars before they get it.Stop fucking going to greece spend your money in macedonia in your own fucking country.When the name change is so delicate these stupid tikvi chose to go for a holiday with someone that hates you.
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                        • Jan 2009

Golden Dawn protesting at Lerin and at the border
                        Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

тотици илјади Грци се угнетени од скопјаните - вели пратеник на Златна Зора. Никаков компромис за нашата Македонија – под овој слоган, членови, симпатизери и поддржувачи, предводени од неколку пратеници на Златна зора, тргнаа од Лерин, а пристигнаа до граничниот премин Меџитлија. Се собраа да протестираат, за како што велат – нивната Македонија, задржувајќи ја традицијата од 2008та по ветото од Букурешт.

Macedonians blocked from entering greece by Golden Dawn

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

the golden dawn hate foreigners coming into their borders.THat should be a message for us don't go on holidays to Greece.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Pavle Pijanica
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post
                            Golden Dawn protesting at Lerin and at the border
                            Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

тотици илјади Грци се угнетени од скопјаните - вели пратеник на Златна Зора. Никаков компромис за нашата Македонија – под овој слоган, членови, симпатизери и поддржувачи, предводени од неколку пратеници на Златна зора, тргнаа од Лерин, а пристигнаа до граничниот премин Меџитлија. Се собраа да протестираат, за како што велат – нивната Македонија, задржувајќи ја традицијата од 2008та по ветото од Букурешт.

Macedonians blocked from entering greece by Golden Dawn

Can someone photoshop all those flags into mak flags and email the golden skapani?

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Pavle Pijanica View Post
                              Can someone photoshop all those flags into mak flags and email the golden skapani?
                              Pavle
                              Po arno da soberime dosta mazhi i da odi me da mo piknime znaminjata vo guzoite!
                              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Stojacanec
                                • Dec 2009

As far as I am concerned any gypsy that wants to come over the boarder and emplty thier pockets full of bailout money, they are welcome and get the f... back over the boarder.

Comment

Working...
                                X