X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    I've been arguing this point since his pictures were first posted on this forum...my theory is that it was either totally staged or he merely suffered a very minor facial injury.

I'm leaning toward the staged theory...because the pics don't make too much sense...consider when he's removed from parliament by his arms and legs and his face, like a limp rag doll and his face is COMPLETELY covered in blood...and yet his white business shirt and his suit are blood free...I'm tipping if your face is unrecognisable with so much blood and you're a limp blob, you've probably copped a fairly brutal beating that would result in deep lacerations of the face, a broken nose possibly or perhaps broken teeth or a combination of all three...and yet his face was covered in blood but not a drop of blood on his white shirt...with a beating like that his clothing would've been dyed blood red...even the pics of his subsequent medical treatment didn't make any sense from a first aid or medical protocol sense for somebody who was allegedly "fighting for his life"...

He could've suffered a very minor facial injury that was far worse than it looked because of the propensity for the face to bleed profusely (consider even the slightest razor cut when you shave with a blunt razor) due to the many blood vessels close to the skin surface on the face and head.
    Perhaps he copped a minor cut to the face or he might be a natural bleeder even with a slight knock to the nose...he rubs blood all over his face, makes himself relatively unrecognisable and gets his goons to rush him out of harms way and he continue with the lie from a position of safety, great fodder for the imbecile element within the shiptar goat fucking community that see such cowardice as 'martyrdom'...
    If you go to 5:30, and look closely, there's blood on his shirt near the neck/collar and blood on his right cuff of his shirt. His face on the other videos/photos looked more bruised than cut.

This was not staged. The media likely exaggerated the initial reports based on not having enough information. I think the claims that he wasn't going to make it were based on the fact that he wasn't conscious or responsive. I actually think most of what we see on his face were bruises rather than cuts.
    Last edited by vicsinad; 05-08-2017, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Albo
      • May 2014

More footage here.. u can clearly see deep bruising around the eyes.. the doctor says that he was kept in hospital for so long because there was internal bleeding in his head..
      Also fractured ribs

He was paid a visit by the president of Albania's Security Council Spartak Braho
      Closer view of face around half way through..

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
        If you go to 5:30, and look closely, there's blood on his shirt near the neck/collar and blood on his right cuff of his shirt. His face on the other videos/photos looked more bruised than cut.

This was not staged. The media likely exaggerated the initial reports based on not having enough information. I think the claims that he wasn't going to make it were based on the fact that he wasn't conscious or responsive. I actually think most of what we see on his face were bruises rather than cuts.
        Vic,

I think you're clutching at straws...I'm convinced that if they belted the shit out of him, as suggested by his supporters, there'd be far more blood on his white business shirt...the event was either completely staged or his injuries were grossly exaggerated...remember he was routinely reported as being severely injured and was away from the public eye for around one week...wouldn't his propaganda be best served if we saw pics of him being monitored in hospital, head swollen like a watermelon, evidence of stitches and black and blue with bruising...?

Even Zaev and his band of bruised sellouts didn't miss the opportunity to do a press conference with bandages around their heads like an exhibition of Egyptian mummies...

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Albo View Post
          More footage here.. u can clearly see deep bruising around the eyes.. the doctor says that he was kept in hospital for so long because there was internal bleeding in his head..
          Also fractured ribs

He was paid a visit by the president of Albania's Security Council Spartak Braho
          Closer view of face around half way through..
          https://youtu.be/-_yAPrzbbh0
          ...quite a miracle recovery...lol

You're being taken for a ride...

Comment

• DraganOfStip
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            Even Zaev and his band of bruised sellouts didn't miss the opportunity to do a press conference with bandages around their heads like an exhibition of Egyptian mummies...
            Haha, now that you mentioned it, there was a picture during Zaev's press conference after the events where everyone was wearing bandages. The next day one of his sidekicks that was wearing a head bandage, had been photographed wearing a plaster on his right arm and his head seemed fine And Shekerinska that was pulled by the hair and had allegedly had stitches on her head as a result, had her neck immobilized in her appearance on the news the following day...
            ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
            ― George Orwell

Comment

• Pelagonija
              • Mar 2017

The beating of the Balist Sela is exaggerated and used for political purposes.. at one stage he was apparently fighting for this life after being scratched by the pensioners of the revolution. I Wouldnt be surprised if the fighters for human rights use this as a pretext to start bombing police stations, they will claim they have no rites and are being beaten.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Albo View Post
                He was paid a visit by the president of Albania's Security Council Spartak Braho [/url]
                That seems perfectly acceptable. If it was in Albania.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  That seems perfectly acceptable. If it was in Albania.
                  I think the argument that RoMacedonia isn't Albania is on its last legs.

I wish all RoMacedonian citizens all the best with their future, hopefully their decisions will bring about a better quality of life for themselves and their families.
                  “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Stojacanec
                    • Dec 2009

I just can't get over the whole Macedonian/shiptar language thing in Macedonia. Watching youtube clips, the language changes then the subtitles change. What a load of rubbish.

Where's Albo to give me the words of encouragement and warm and fuzzy feeling that all is OK?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                      I think the argument that RoMacedonia isn't Albania is on its last legs.

I wish all RoMacedonian citizens all the best with their future, hopefully their decisions will bring about a better quality of life for themselves and their families.
                      What are you talking about? They know what they are! Whenever I have been there, they tell me they are Macedonians.

.... But they say it softly in case it upsets any "superior" culture.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• vicsinad
                        • May 2011

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                        I just can't get over the whole Macedonian/shiptar language thing in Macedonia. Watching youtube clips, the language changes then the subtitles change. What a load of rubbish.
                        That makes me think: perhaps after a census is conducted and the true Albanian population percentage of the totals are discovered, we can incorporate that many Albanian words into the Macedonian language. If they're 20%, 1 out of every 5 Macedonian words will be an Albanian word. All Macedonian citizens learn 1 language in school -- the new Macedonian State Language (perhaps called the FYROM language) that accurately represents the ethnic (linguistic) make-up of the country -- and that will be the official language. Then whoever wants to speak Albanian or Macedonian at home or anywhere outside of government/school can be free to do so.

*please don't take this seriously...

(it's a sad state of affairs when I feel like I must let people know I'm joking)

Comment

• Stojacanec
                          • Dec 2009

That makes me think: perhaps after a census is conducted and the true Albanian population percentage of the totals are discovered, we can incorporate that many Albanian words into the Macedonian language. If they're 20%, 1 out of every 5 Macedonian words will be an Albanian word. All Macedonian citizens learn 1 language in school -- the new Macedonian State Language (perhaps called the FYROM language) that accurately represents the ethnic (linguistic) make-up of the country -- and that will be the official language. Then whoever wants to speak Albanian or Macedonian at home or anywhere outside of government/school can be free to do so.

*please don't take this seriously...

(it's a sad state of affairs when I feel like I must let people know I'm joking)
                          you better be careful what you wish for Vicsinad, with ZZ at the helm anything is possible.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                            • Oct 2011

I think you're jumping the gun on this one Vic, I mean the term FYROM maybe relegated to the past in the not too distant future, replaced with something more... multicultural...
                            “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

PATGB ?

Potential addition to Greater Albania
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Odi Zvezdo
                                • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                PATGB ?

Potential addition to Greater Albania
                                How about Central Balkan Republic??? Zaev can take dust the old manila folder from Kiro Gligorov and place a rubber stamp on it!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X