Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sydney
    • Sep 2008

The scummy ships have nothing else to celebrate.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
      Following on from Dragan's post, there are also a few videos on this facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Komun...36712959903376
      On one of that videos I can see Hisni Shaqiri as an orator in Beg Rizaj's funeral,he's a former parliament member who gave up his seat to join NLA in 2001.After that he joined Ahmeti's DUI and returned to parliament.I'm very curious to see Macedonian authorities' reaction to one of their citizens praising terrorists that wanted to harm his country.This man should be banned from Macedonia forever.
      ”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
      ― George Orwell

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
        On one of that videos I can see Hisni Shaqiri as an orator in Beg Rizaj's funeral,he's a former parliament member who gave up his seat to join NLA in 2001.After that he joined Ahmeti's DUI and returned to parliament.I'm very curious to see Macedonian authorities' reaction to one of their citizens praising terrorists that wanted to harm his country.This man should be banned from Macedonia forever.
        Yet it is unlikely that any action will be taken, let alone any officials publicly denouncing his attendance. His citizenship should be revoked immediately. You know Macedonia is in a big hole when ex-members of terrorists organisations who are also members of parliament can openly express their support for these groups/people. They don't even have to bother to try and cover their footprints; how nice of the Macedonian State to award them such concessions!

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

After appointing Albanians as ministers of defence I have completely given up any hope for Macedonia.Then there was the uck shrines built for their fallen soldiers and treated like heros.The govt can't lift a finger.All the time Macedonian soveregnity has been compromised.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DraganOfStip
            • Aug 2011

Photo of yesterday's burial of the remaining 8 terrorists in Pristina.

”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
            ― George Orwell

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

I think I'm starting to agree with the Albanians that this wasn't a terrorists act, it looks more and more like an act of war.

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
              Photo of yesterday's burial of the remaining 8 terrorists in Pristina.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

I don’t know what happened in Kumanovo but I am here to PAY respect to my war comrades,” said Bashkim Llugiqi, 38, wearing a camouflage uniform with KLA insignia.
                I guess it doesn't really matter, so long as they were your comrades.......
                Thousands of people turned out in Kosovo's capital on Tuesday to PAY their respects to eight ethnic Albanian militants killed earlier this month in neighboring Macedonia, whose government labeled them as terrorists......Many mourners wore the black and camouflage uniforms of the former Kosovo Liberation Army.......
                How many of them paid their respects to the ethnic Albanian policeman who died alongside his fellow Macedonian citizens? Paying their respects to a group of UCK-branded people who killed Macedonian security forces. I wonder if the 'smart' and 'honest' guy in the below link also mourned these terrorists the way they did in Kosovo.
                Originally posted by ramo
                https://www.facebook.com/vasko.magle...4417394299304/

Thsi albanian guy in the video above is smarter and more honest than any of you that STARTED insulting only because i posted what people from Kumanovo think. The video has over 12 000 likes and almost 9000 shares.
                What do you reckon, Ramo? Who do you think his sympathies would be with?
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Gocka
                  • Dec 2012

What a lot of people are mistaking is the Albanian anti Gruevski sentiment. Its not anti Gruevski its anti Macedonia. They see Gruevski as a nationalist Macedonian who is keeping Macedonia from being the way they want it (Albanian dominated). Macedonians naively think "they are with us" when in reality they are only with you on deposing Gruevski, after that happens they have a very different idea of what they want to happen.

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0OB22Y20150526

I guess it doesn't really matter, so long as they were your comrades.......

How many of them paid their respects to the ethnic Albanian policeman who died alongside his fellow Macedonian citizens? Paying their respects to a group of UCK-branded people who killed Macedonian security forces. I wonder if the 'smart' and 'honest' guy in the below link also mourned these terrorists the way they did in Kosovo.

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

It is an act of war.I think its all to do with wanting to destabilize Macedonia like in the 2001 war.I;m surprised that the bang is gone with a whimper.Surely they must be regrouping just like they said they would.I don't think we have the last of this.that is he local population had helped the terrorists which it treats as their heros.Rhousands are paying respects to the terrorists how does one counteract this sort of thing in Macedonia.?There is a saying you have to fight fire with fire.I;m surprised that Macedonia is stupid to recognize Kosovo still with all this going on.What is the Macedonian govt doing to stop further escalation.Have they told Kosovo that irs war they are causing or don't they talk???.
                    What a lot of bullshit the Kosovar govt didn't know and the Macedonian knew it was coming.I think it is an act of war until this kla is rooted out and destroyed it still poses a threat to the stability of the region.Macedonia must insist that this sort of thing will not be tolerated from Kosovo ever again.Kosovo said they didn't know about it what a lot of bullshit.People's lives are here at stake.Macedonian govt gruevski pull your finger out !
                    Latest news is that Albanian president condems act.This is bs of the highest order.What is he doing to tell the Kosovar govt to stop this shit happening again.Come on he supports what the terrorists are doing its just hollow words.Who said they are going to stop this shit from happening again and offer guarantees for the safety of Macedonia and its citizenry.Stop saying its a terrorist act its a fucking ACT OF WAR.Don't tell me 2001 was an act of terrorists face it was an ACT OF WAR.The sooner they realize the better.Stop avoiding the issue.They are simply regrouping for another go later? Of course it appears like terrorists are involved but it is much bigger than that.I'm sure the kla is not going to stop.
                    Last edited by George S.; 05-27-2015, 01:49 PM.
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Benito
                      • May 2015

The pictures, videos and the memorial of this so called Albanian 'heroes' are pretty frightening. If you ask me another Balkan war is on it's way long as the EU and the USA are turning a blind eye to the growing terrorism in the regions. Sooner or later the people in former Yugoslavia and the Balkans will respont very hard and then the region will burn again, and guess who will get the blaim again? Long as Albanians getting backed up by the EU and the US and long as the EU members and the 'joining' EU members are to afraid to make a stand this terror will continue.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

You shouldn't single out Ramo for that one - there were some on here that shared Ramo's thoughts about this guy that I would have expected a lot more from.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Benito View Post
                          The pictures, videos and the memorial of this so called Albanian 'heroes' are pretty frightening. If you ask me another Balkan war is on it's way long as the EU and the USA are turning a blind eye to the growing terrorism in the regions. Sooner or later the people in former Yugoslavia and the Balkans will respont very hard and then the region will burn again, and guess who will get the blaim again? Long as Albanians getting backed up by the EU and the US and long as the EU members and the 'joining' EU members are to afraid to make a stand this terror will continue.
                          really ?
                          And who might the "people in the FORMER YUGOSLAVIA be ???
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Benito
                            • May 2015

Originally posted by julie View Post
                            really ?
                            And who might the "people in the FORMER YUGOSLAVIA be ???
                            People in former Yugoslavia... What about Serbians, Croatians, Macedonians, Slovenians? Do you don't agree that this people are all under thread by the extremists from Albania? If not, why not? Is this a serious question anyway?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

He spoke perfect Macedonian and Macedonia was his home. And the ethnic Albanian police officer who was killed may have been a relative of his. I honestly don't know the answer. Perhaps the more Christian among us might give him the benefit of the doubt.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                You shouldn't single out Ramo for that one - there were some on here that shared Ramo's thoughts about this guy that I would have expected a lot more from.
                                Some of us were commenting on what this person said, the ideas expressed, not the person himself (of what we know nothing about). Some can't seem to distinguish between the two and probably never will be able to.
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X