Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

looks like the police are being ordered to do as they are told its no wonder the real story is not coming out.They are just putting fuel to the fire.No wonder Macedonia is in the doldrum.
    Welcome spirit.You know your wife's got that intuition.may I ask which part of Bitola is she from??
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Spirit
      • May 2015

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      looks like the police are being ordered to do as they are told its no wonder the real story is not coming out.They are just putting fuel to the fire.No wonder Macedonia is in the doldrum.
      Welcome spirit.You know your wife's got that intuition.may I ask which part of Bitola is she from??
      Thanks George
      We have kept the unit she grew up in. It's about a 2 minute walk from Epinal

Comment

• Mad Mak
        • May 2015

Many people are reacting to the situation using their previous biases, and that is expected because it is an emotional time for many people.
        Last edited by Mad Mak; 12-29-2015, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• DraganOfStip
          • Aug 2011

The prosecution now corrects the number of killed terrorists from 14 to 10.

”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
          ― George Orwell

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

live stream RT
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

Issn't the number of terrorists 40 to 70 figures.?Also the govt did a deal ?what was the deal.Also a couple thousand (3-4 k)waiting to come in from kosovo.Looks like the are armed for another 2001 conflict of a similar nature.What do they want secession of tetovo?
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Ryden
                • Apr 2015

Russian funded news RT is mentioning the uck terrorists in Kumanovo as " ethnic albanian rebels " and western media is calling us " slavs " against ethnic albanians. So much for Russian brotherhood and support .Nobody cares about us , Macedonia is being used to stage the next proxy war between the Russians and Americans .

Also now the official number of terrorist killed is 10 down from 14 so i wonder if those extra 4 were mention as killed in the confusion so they can be freed backstage.
                plus the whole number of the group went down to 40 from 50-70.

Comment

• Ryden
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  Issn't the number of terrorists 40 to 70 figures.?Also the govt did a deal ?what was the deal.Also a couple thousand (3-4 k)waiting to come in from kosovo.Looks like the are armed for another 2001 conflict of a similar nature.What do they want secession of tetovo?
                  the Macedonian government couldnt organise a root in a brothel , let along give us the right figures . The whole thing is not adding up.i could bet ya , that there was some sort of a deal to free out the big fishes and the other ones would be free out later when Nikola is gonna hava to " pazari " with Ahmeti for his support the next election . why would they surrender so easily if didnt know they would be free out later?thats my opinion

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

They are going to be given their just desrts of amnesty and seats in parliament and pensions etc.Who is going to stop grujo.You know if it means staying in power what does it matter to grujo what he does.He gets to root in the parliament coz there are a lot of free loving prostitutes like grujo.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

So i guess every one would of read the news about these protests in Skopje. My opinion:

About these protests, strange that the numbers jump from 10,000 to 20,000. Anyway the exact figures don’t really matter too much, the real obvious thing with these crowds is to see who is at them. I am seeing a lot of Albanian flags and a lot of Albanians wearing their silly little white hats. To me it seems the Albanians make up something like maybe 40% of the protesters. No surprise as they seem to blame everything on Macedonian politicians, why aren’t they protesting to remove the shiptars in coalition with Gruevski, like Ali Ahmeti? Surely they are just as guilty for ruining macedonia. I dont like it how the albanians are just target macedonian politicians.

But going back on the amount of people who protested at this event, it was only 10,000-20,000 people out of a population that is 2 million. Hardly a ‘whole nation’ wants the removal of Gruevski in favor of Zaev, more like less than 1% and a lot of these protesters are shiptars. Yet western media seems to like to make this out as some color revolution where the whole nation is sick of the ‘dictator’ Gruevski. And since when did less than 1% of the population (where a majority are not even Macedonian, get to decide macedonia’s future?).

And speaking of the amount of Protesters turning up to Macedonia, it was only 10-20 thousand (supposedly). Yet don’t you find it strange that in Okiwana they had close to 40,000 people protesting to get rid of American bases and Soldiers but we don’t hear this in the mainstream news?

And still speaking about Western media isn’t it strange that there was little coverage about what happened in Kumanovo? Or that the terrorists where simply called “armed men” but not terrorists? Or that there was no condemnation from western media about the shiptar terrorists but only criticizing the Macedonian government on the lack of ‘human rights’ to Albanians and their ‘continued oppression’ of everything Albanian? Yet this manufactured revolution is know making huge headlines. I guess the west doesn’t care the loss of Macedonian life?

What about all of these Western leaders/politicians condemning Gruevski and wanting him to resign. But why does he have to resign? What has he really done wrong (well not talking from a Macedonian nationalist point of vidw)? The wire tapping (if true) was a poor thing to do, but the sad reality is most if not all Governments do it, and are far more thorough and intense then what Gruevski has done. He has only allegedly wire tapped what 20,000 people?

And finally its pretty pathetic that 20,000 people came to protest with the corrupt Zaev and fell for his false promises of making Macedonia better, but at the same time these so called true patriotic Macedonians, the ‘future of macedonia’ did not show up when there where protests for the killing of those innocent men by the shiptar dogs, or any other true nationalist Macedonian protest. To me this is a major red flag.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

The fact that western media labels him a dictator and the country a police state is a joke. A few days ago there was a protestor that applied lip stick and kissed a shield of a policeman. I can tell you this right now if this happened in USA, Russia, Ukraine, Saudi Arabia etc her face would have been destroyed. I am not seeing protestors being hurt or killed by the police and they can keep on protesting all they want.

Macedonia being labeled a police state is a joke. But the even more pathetic thing the west has no problems being allies with Turkey, Saudi Arabia or who ever when they are in fact the real police states with poor human rights and racist attitudes. Last time I checked women in Macedonia could do anything, you can criticize the government and people didn’t behead people for stealing food. Even Serbian, Albanian and Bulgarian minorities can put down the Macedonian nation and history with no consequences.

And for a supposed police state it seems like Zaev was able to get a hold of these secret recordings pretty easy and then release them bit by bit to destabilize the government. Zoran Zaev isn't short of corruption either. A friend of Albanian criminals and is backed by the USA. For obvious reasons the Albanians support him, but strange how some Macedonians support him, a man who is even more corrupt and a bigger traitor then Gruevski. What a odd bunch those SDSM supporters.

I am not a Gruevski supporter, i dont have a problem with him being corrupt or wire tapping citizens (every country does this, im not deluded). To me he should step down for being a traitor:turning a bline eye to albanisiztion of western macedonia and working with terrorists, and also the poor state of the economy. Yet ironically this Turkish pipeline could inject some energy into the macedonain economy which Gruevski supports and these protestors are ironically against.

I want Gruevski and his government out, but if its a choice between Zaev and Gruevski its an easy choice.

Comment

• Gocka
                          • Dec 2012

BBS,

This whole thing is very troubling and from the start things just didn't add up. I'm not convinced that the whole crisis is manufactured by the west, but like I believe Tomche said, they saw an opportunity and are merely making things worse. Regardless the portrayal of events is totally exaggerated.

Its funny to call Gruevski a dictator when only a year ago the EU inspectors deemed the elections fair and accurate. How can you in an election by a landslide and yet be a dictator?

I've been genuinely worried from the start, it all just feels too familiar. What I am worried of is the divide between SDSM and VMRO supporters growing so large that it could bring about violence. Ultimately if there are foreign actors here then that is the end goal.

Also in a police state people don't get to protests, they don't get to publicly make dozens of accusations against the dictator. I think there is a bit of a band wagon effect happening right now, where a lot of people want to lash out but they don't know for what. Zaev wants to portray everyone who is anti Gruevski to be pro Zaev, which is totally false.

This thing can take an ugly turn really soon unless people calm down and think about what Macedonia's next actions will be.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Yeah but gruevski is a very hated man..People do not beleive him anymore they feel they aren't any better off.With so much corruptiuon going on and politicians will do anything to stay in power do you think they have clean elections because someone else says they do.?
                            THe name dictator suits him and he appears to act and look like one.I do know for a fact people are checked as to who they vote for.For example if you want a job in the govt they know who you voted.People are bribed with gifts ,blankets etc its a lot of crap.We know etter.I remember under.Its too good to be true.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

media control Bakans is scorned by both Serbs and Croatians the last few days reporting

"The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Pro government protest
                                crowds in excess 100, 000

live - sound streaming is very poor

Comment

Working...
                                X