Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Yes but who is supplying arms by the side either to terrorists or macedonians.Is it the quick buck in action.I would have thought fortifying one's borders is a must not a maybe??
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Nikola
      • Sep 2013

I'm wondering if the situation would settle down if both Zaev and Gruevski went to court to answer for the crimes they've been accused of, if Gruevski is innocent he should have nothing to worry about, besides he'll be in a reasonably VMRO friendly court system. However foreign powers would scream foul play if either Zaev is convicted or Gruevski acquitted, there really is no way out for VMRO right now, I think these tensions will continue until they hit a boiling point and there are major successful attacks and military operations against macedonia by the UCK, as soon as the government acts against it America will scream "war crimes" and support the UCK in their bid to gain "freedom", we know what happened in 2001. They want to either install an "EU friendly" government (a government that opposes the pipeline), which would be SDSM under Zaev, or destabilize the region enough so that foreign investors re-consider running it through macedonia. The only chance for us now is oddly SDSM, they need to see Zaev and the other party leaders for what they are and reclaim the party for the Macedonian people rather than foreign powers, reclaim the party and have a proper opposition which works in the interest of the macedonian people and actually participates in elections, that will keep both parties in check, as long as the Macedonian people can stay united I think we can fend off this threat, but not as long as we are divided and have enemies among us.
      Слобода или смрт

Comment

• DraganOfStip
        • Aug 2011

One of the terrorists that revealed the place where the group had stashed the seized weapons from Goshince outpost has escaped and is now safe in Kosovo.

”A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
        ― George Orwell

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Did they find out what their plans were.?? What to destabilize macedonia and take over the place?How do they stop them from rearmeaning themselves?Are we getting a repeat of 2001 war??
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
            One of the terrorists that revealed the place where the group had stashed the seized weapons from Goshince outpost has escaped and is now safe in Kosovo.

http://alsat.mk/News/194436/uapsen-o...-na-policijata
            No doubt the "escape" was "coalition approved".
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
              • Dec 2012

I don't know if I believe it jut yet. If its true though then it will only anger the public even more.

Comment

• Gocka
                • Dec 2012

Something that I was thinking about:

I have to wonder if we haven't seen a violent reaction from Albanians in Macedonia in some time because they are finally becoming content with their place and role in Macedonia?

One theory I had is that Kosovo has actually in the long run helped Macedonia (so far). When Kosovo first separated from Serbia we all thought its a terrible precedent for Macedonia Albanians separatists. Here we are are many years later and I find myself saying that maybe it was a good thing for us? Kosovo has been and is still a complete failure. You think Macedonia is not even comparable to how bad it is to live in Kosovo. I think it may have been a little bit of a reality check for Albanians who may have once been totally for separating from Macedonia. The reality check being that protesting and causing trouble is easy, but actually having to govern and build a functioning state is not easy at all.

People are leaving Kosovo by the hundred thousand. It is basically a mafia state with no economy for the normal honest citizen. They actually were much better off under Serbia, and I think many of them are beginning to realize this. That the same terrorists who helped them get independence, are the same ones who are abusing them now.

If this continues I can see it helping calm down the Albanians in Macedonia.

What will really show if things are changing is what role Albanians will play in the upcoming protests this weekend and in the future. So far they have been shockingly quiet in this political struggle.

Comment

• vicsinad
                  • May 2011

Police forces have returned in northern town of Kumanovo for what they call ‘security reasons’ of municipal institutions days after deadly clashes with Albanian gunmen in the town.

Belgrade, 25 October 2022, dtt-net.com - The incoming governing coalition in Serbia will have the energy its “absolute priority”, premier Ana Brnabic told Serbian lawmakers today while presenting the programme of her third mandate.

Comment

• vicsinad
                    • May 2011

Fugitive terrorist wants "Albanian state within Macedonia"

A terrorist who escaped from the Macedonian police custody after last week's deadly clashes in Kumanovo, says the goal is to "create a state."
                    Source: Tanjug Friday, May 15, 2015 | 11:17
                    (Beta/AP, file)
                    (Beta/AP, file)

Albanian language website Albeu is reporting that Osmani denied that the terrorist group had any financial goals.

According to him, it consisted of "more than 2,000 fighters."

Osmani also said he and other captured terrorists "did not surrender because they ran out of ammunition," but because "one of their friends spoke to someone on the phone and was told there were also OSCE representatives in the Divo settlement (in Kumanovo)."

Thus, Osmani revealed, they thought "the OSCE, not the Macedonian police, would take them over."

"Had we known, we wouldn't have surrendered, we would have fought until we were all dead," he said.

Osmani also told the broadcaster that he was "forced to show where weapons from Goshince were hidden" after his arrest, and that this was where he managed to escape.

The Macedonian police said late on Thursday they were "intensively searching" for the fugitive.

Comment

• vicsinad
                      • May 2011

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
                      http://www.b92.net/eng/news/region.p...5&nav_id=94128

Fugitive terrorist wants "Albanian state within Macedonia"

A terrorist who escaped from the Macedonian police custody after last week's deadly clashes in Kumanovo, says the goal is to "create a state."
                      Source: Tanjug Friday, May 15, 2015 | 11:17
                      (Beta/AP, file)
                      (Beta/AP, file)

Albanian language website Albeu is reporting that Osmani denied that the terrorist group had any financial goals.

According to him, it consisted of "more than 2,000 fighters."

Osmani also said he and other captured terrorists "did not surrender because they ran out of ammunition," but because "one of their friends spoke to someone on the phone and was told there were also OSCE representatives in the Divo settlement (in Kumanovo)."

Thus, Osmani revealed, they thought "the OSCE, not the Macedonian police, would take them over."

"Had we known, we wouldn't have surrendered, we would have fought until we were all dead," he said.

Osmani also told the broadcaster that he was "forced to show where weapons from Goshince were hidden" after his arrest, and that this was where he managed to escape.

The Macedonian police said late on Thursday they were "intensively searching" for the fugitive.
                      Nothing really shocking...but do they really have 2,000 fighters?

And you would think the Macedonian police would keep better eye on these people....how did he escape?

"Hey guys, the weapons are there over in that house...just unshackle me and go check it out, I'll patiently wait here."

Comment

• Gocka
                        • Dec 2012

Well if the Macedonian intelligence services were geniuses, what they would do is let him escape and then track him and see where the rest of his terrorist friends are hiding.

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Well if that's the case the kla could come again.What assurances has macedonia got about security in the region.Can the kosovo govt be trusted to keep its citizens within its borders.Where does it say that it won't happen again.Our borders are slipped at will and we know the results,they want to cause instability in the region.Macedonia is not in nato or the eu.If the americans get involved or what was the current outcome did the macedonian govt appease the remnant terrorists??What did they cncede this time more rights and priviliges for the sake of the peace.Macedonian sovewreignity is a joke no body respects it.Don't be surprised if the kosovan borders are changed to our detriment.We are allways getting a raw deal whether we like it or not.If the macedonian intelligence had the smarts there would not have been the killings as the intelligence might be there all ready its just they are not acting too little too late syndrome.
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                            Well if the Macedonian intelligence services were geniuses, what they would do is let him escape and then track him and see where the rest of his terrorist friends are hiding.
                            Please don't plant hope in the minds of the gullible masses. "Intelligence Services" in Macedonia have either shown themselves to be mentally spasticated or this "escape" was orchestrated by the government coalition (specifically the ethnic Albanians running the country).
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

haha cant a guy dream? Everyone knows that they let him escape, Only in Macedonia would they let a guy escape who a week ago was trying to kill Macedonian police.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Please don't plant hope in the minds of the gullible masses. "Intelligence Services" in Macedonia have either shown themselves to be mentally spasticated or this "escape" was orchestrated by the government coalition (specifically the ethnic Albanians running the country).

Comment

• VMRO
                                • Sep 2008

Where in the world do police take prisoners to pin point locations for them.

I find it hard to believe that they couldn't just ask the terrorist to point an area on a map where it is and have professional teams scout and search the area.

Just doesn't Make sense.
                                Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

Working...
                                X