• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spitfire
    Banned
    • Aug 2014

F*ck the greek government squared.

Where are those pelasgian texts of homer and why are the alleged macedonian words are through greek texts and words?

Tell me you are not falling so easily into nationalistic crap Γιώργη.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

Thew originaltexts must be available.So the greek ones are irrelevant.Yes you can fuck the greek govt for me you have my permission.I'll even supply the condoms.Its more of an interest of the truthrather than some nationalistic notion.It does also matter who or what is your identity.Not like the greek nationalism.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Spitfire

[QUOTEThat was my original question. How do you define lineage through litres or Kilos of generations, but you prefered to play the cosa nostra card.][/QUOTE]

You can define it through litres,kilos, drachma's....whatever you like!
        We Macedonians define it through our forefathers! The cosa nostra card is another Greek myth..similar to what your whole history is based on!

Oh, well I can read their texts without translation. That's some kind of lineage, at least a cultural one.
        Haha....here we go again, grasping at straws to substantiate an existence derived from myths....how appropriate!

I can even understand lyrics of songs from some areas of Italy too, still without translation. Just by using my native tongue
        Oh really....well then...I can understand Scottish bagpipe music too, must be because the first bagpipe was invented by Macedonians? I think we might just go over and claim everything else in Scotland too, just to mimick the Greek way of doing things!

Now you 're even more puzzled.
        Not in the slighest, now even more enlightened on how to make anything Greek!.....youv'e seen "My big fat greek wedding" far too many times I fear, you sound like you actually believe the crap that comes out of it!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• spitfire
          Banned
          • Aug 2014

What cosa nostra greek myth? Are you able to read makedonche? I asked you a question and instead you answered that this is a... mafia thing between the padrones
          And that brought to mind Italy.
          What did you exactly not understand when I spoke about songs from areas of Italy?
          Are you aware of magna grecia?
          Do you know what tarantismo is? Do you know what Grekani mean?
          So, you macedonians define it through your forefathers. But this doesn't answer my question. How many generations does it take for you?
          Last edited by spitfire; 12-05-2014, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• spitfire
            Banned
            • Aug 2014

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            Thew originaltexts must be available.
            Yes, please notify me when there are any.

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Spitfire

What cosa nostra greek myth? Are you able to read makedonche? I asked you a question and instead you answered that this is a... mafia thing between the padrones
              Yes my reading is perfectly fine...probably advanced, I also get the between the lines stuff too! Cosa Nostra Greek Myth.....similar to all Greek myths...the stuff of illusions! Where do you get mafia thing between padrones from?......oh that's right, the land of myths where anything can just be created, stolen or modified to suit!

And that brought to mind Italy.
              A couple of things...cosa nostra, italian songs you mentioned, your previous Roman masters...etc.

Are you aware of magna grecia?
              Which myth are we talking about now?

Do you know what tarantismo is? Do you know what Grekani mean?
              tarantismo :-"a nervous disorder characterized by an uncontrollable impulse to dance; popularly attributed to bite of the southern European tarantula or wolf spider"
              Grekani :- A town/Village in Albania....!

So, you macedonians define it through your forefathers. But this doesn't answer my question. How many generations does it take for you?
              The question is answered, you just don't get it. To be Greek you only have to feel Greek or become Greek Orthodox or denounce everything else..fairly easy. You don't become Macedonian...it's how you're born and you don't need anyone to tell you who or what you are....they can say all they like and pretend all they like about being Macedonian or part Macedonian or from a part of Macedonia...they don't qualify and never will.
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• spitfire
                Banned
                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                Spitfire

Yes my reading is perfectly fine...probably advanced, I also get the between the lines stuff too! Cosa Nostra Greek Myth.....similar to all Greek myths...the stuff of illusions! Where do you get mafia thing between padrones from?......oh that's right, the land of myths where anything can just be created, stolen or modified to suit!
                No, your reading is not perfect or fine, because I asked you something and you said that it's a secret, like they do in the cosa nostra, aka mafia.
                I didn't write anything about the cosa nostra being greek. It's your imagination that did that.

A couple of things...cosa nostra, italian songs you mentioned, your previous Roman masters...etc.
                It is obvious that you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Which myth are we talking about now?

tarantismo :-"a nervous disorder characterized by an uncontrollable impulse to dance; popularly attributed to bite of the southern European tarantula or wolf spider"
                Grekani :- A town/Village in Albania....!
                No, Grekani is the people that speak griko or grekanika which is an idiom of greek and italian mixed words or words that have origintated from greek and italian, that some villages in the south of italy use. The area where magna grecia was in the past.
                Tarantismo is related culturally to that.
                There is a unique culture in that area.

Santu PauluAlbum: μηterra (2010 - Melodiko Karavi)http://www.encardia.grDirecting: Aggelos KovotsosCinematography: Dionissis PetroutsopoulosEditing: Ksenofon...

The question is answered, you just don't get it. To be Greek you only have to feel Greek or become Greek Orthodox or denounce everything else..fairly easy. You don't become Macedonian...it's how you're born and you don't need anyone to tell you who or what you are....they can say all they like and pretend all they like about being Macedonian or part Macedonian or from a part of Macedonia...they don't qualify and never will.
                No it is not answered because you did not provide the number of generations you so willingfully adopted in the conversation.

Here's the most popular gkrekani song. And with that, I wish you the title of the song, because there is no point in speaking to someone who is sleeping.
                Καληνύφτα (FULL HD)Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/George23820Website:http://george23820.blogspot.grhttp://tsolakoglou.grΣτίχοι:Τι έν γκλυτσέα τούση νύφτα τ...
                Last edited by spitfire; 12-05-2014, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Spitfire

No, your reading is not perfect or fine, because I asked you something and you said that it's a secret, like they do in the cosa nostra, aka mafia.
                  I didn't write anything about the cosa nostra being greek. It's your imagination that did that.
                  Here we go again....more dillusions and denial! Evidence of my reading is right in front of you, which you keep trying to deny.....that's ok, it's another one of fine Greek examples of opinions....you know the one, where a parallel is drawn between opinons and arseholes....if you're having trouble with this let me know, I'll draw it for you in crayon with nice colours!
                  What secret? when did I say it's a secret? The question is answered- it's not about kilos, litres, drachmas, numbers or amounts...you have to be born Macedonian......I knew you were going to have difficulty with this one it's obviously a foreign concept to some one who comes from a place that accepts you as Greek if "you feel Greek"
                  This cosa nostra garbage is your doing, you introduced it as some sort of relevance to Greeks being associated with Italians...now feel free to dispose of it just as it was introduced!
                  P.S. the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.........bit like taking something forcefully and claiming it's yours...claiming it's yours.....claiming it's yours.....

It is obvious that you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
                  You raise this garbage as some sort of substantiation to your historical existence and you have the nerve to say I don't know what I'm talking about? Now I see one of the problems with the Greek education system.....lack of comprehension!(more denial)

No, Grekani is the people that speak griko or grekanika which is an idiom of greek and italian mixed words or words that have origintated from greek and italian, that some villages in the south of italy use. The area where magna grecia was in the past.
                  Tarantismo is related culturally to that.
                  There is a unique culture in that area.
                  Congratulations, I hope you're all happy together!.............sort of conflicts with the Greek myth of 4,000 years of continuity!

No it is not answered because you did not provide the number of generations you so willingfully adopted in the conversation.
                  Refer above........particularly the part about expecting a different result!

Here's the most popular gkrekani song. And with that, I wish you the title of the song, because there is no point in speaking to someone who is sleeping.
                  That's very nice....contributes well to your 4,000 year old myth!
                  As for sleeping, it's a bit like denial, off you go into dreamland, where you and your kin spend most of their time judging by your remarks!

Comment

• spitfire
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2014

Spitfire

What secret? when did I say it's a secret? The question is answered- it's not about kilos, litres, drachmas, numbers or amounts...you have to be born Macedonian......
                    At last. So Eva Kaili is macedonian. Thanks.

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

Spitfire

Hahaha......you Greeks are amusing as well as dillusional....yeah,yeah,yeah she's Macedonian, sure sure sure!!!
                      Always trying to be something you're not, by the way Barrack Obama is also Macedonian if we apply your standards!

Comment

• Nikolaj
                        • Aug 2014

I was born in Jamaica, it's only 9,500 km away from Greece. My Jamaican parents gave me a Greek name and call me Macedonian, so I am in fact Macedonian!

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by spitfire View Post
                          Spitfire

A quote from Wiki....good source if you're Greek.......

Eva’s father, Alexandros Kailis, is an Istanbul-born mechanical and electrical engineer. Her mother, Maria Ignatiadou, of Asia Minor Greek descent, grew up in Imathia. Eva has a younger sister, Mantalena, who is a lawyer.
                          And you're trying to convince me she is Macedonian.....hahahahahahaha...I needed a good laugh today!
                          And she doesn't know what type of Macedonian she should call herself if the Republic of Macedonia is officially/geographically/internationally is known as the Republic of Macedonia.......I can see where you get your dillusionality from! She need not worry about what to call herself, she has absolutely no claim or hint of a reason to even consider herself anything remotely concerned with Macedonia or Macedonians.....Fu$#in Gypsy!

Comment

• spitfire
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2014

Makedonche my friend it's you who said that she is macedonian because of her birth in macedonia.
                            Also, I hate to spoil it for you, macedonia is not recognized internationally under that name, but bilaterally.

So we go back to the original question. If it's not the birth that constitues a macedonian identity, then how many generations of offsprings does it take.

Are you going to answer or what? Or are you going to search for the answer in the pelasgian texts?

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

Spitfire

Makedonche my friend it's you who said that she is macedonian because of her birth in macedonia.
                              There you go again misquoting
                              I said she had to be born Macedonian, not because of her birth in Macedonia..there is a difference......that's how we know none of you pretenders are Macedonian!

Also, I hate to spoil it for you, macedonia is not recognized internationally under that name, but bilaterally.
                              It would only be spoiling it for me if I gave a shit about anybody else's interpretation of who I am....particularly 'you know who'.....hint-platesmashing! I know who and what I am I don't need anybody to tell me or classify me- I found out though my parents and their parents told them, just because they didn't go and register it with the EU doesn't mean it isn't so! You and your kin on the other hand are reliant on the rest of the world to confirm and sustain who you are....they even sent a German Prince to rule you, an English paedophile to create your history for you and the EU to fund this comical farce!

So we go back to the original question. If it's not the birth that constitues a macedonian identity, then how many generations of offsprings does it take.

Are you going to answer or what? Or are you going to search for the answer in the pelasgian texts?
                              We've had this talk already, your question was answered, it's just that you don't understand the answer! Go back over the thread and take particular note of that part about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result! The pelasgian texts? what would you expect me to find there? obviously something you want to hang your hat on, so save us both the waste of time and energy and just quote it!

Comment

• spitfire
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2014

Spitfire

I said she had to be born Macedonian, not because of her birth in Macedonia..there is a difference......
                                So how do you define this exactly? Through your forefathers right? So how many generations of offsprings does that take?

Actually you are in a nationalistic trap and I'm just exposing this. Please keep doing that, because you are making it very easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X