X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Philosopher
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Poligiros View Post
    Quite horrified with some of the derogratory comments towards women on this thread??
    We agree. No excuse for such language.

She is a lovely Greek Goddess with a pure Hellenic name.
    She is lovely. And her name is as pure as Andrew Rossos, a "Greek" who happens to be an ethnic "Macedonian".

Not sure what this proves.

Does not look Slavic (high cheekbones, slantier eyes) or Albanian to me, but like a typical Greek girl from Aegean Macedonia.
    Northern Greeks have the highest R1a in the southern Balkans. Now this may or may not mean much, it all really depends, but judging by her blonde hair and blue eyes, it is obvious she is no "Mediterranean beauty". She can easily pass for a Russian girl or a Polish girl. Her nose, too, looks a bit "Slavic", whatever "that" means.

As for her ancestry, she is from Konstantinople that is 450kms from ancient Macedonian settlements such as Amphipolis. I believe that is a comparible distance to western and northern areas of the Macedonian republic such as Skopje? Did ancient Macedonians only spread their DNA in certain geographical directions?
    The context of these statements is that ethnic Macedonians were ethnically purged from Aegean Macedonia, and Turkish "Greek Macedonians" replaced them. So the idea is that these Macedonians from Turkey are not Macedonians at all.

Comment

• Dejan
      • Sep 2008

Poli you majmun, why don't you condemn her words towards us ethnic Macedonians???

Hypocrite
      You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

...As for her ancestry, she is from Konstantinople that is 450kms from ancient Macedonian settlements such as Amphipolis. I believe that is a comparible distance to western and northern areas of the Macedonian republic such as Skopje? Did ancient Macedonians only spread their DNA in certain geographical directions?

In my opinion, everyone within an equal radius of ancient Macedonia has every right to claim the Macedonian legacy.

Another archer drawing another very long bow or a very abstract attempt to join dots.
        The problem as I see in your "450km Radius" argument is that the Macedonians clearly fit the argument as all Macedonians fit a common linguistic and cultural identity, whereas the 'greeks' of Istanbul were never culturally or in most cases linguistically 'greek' let alone Macedonian.

The so called 'greeks' of Constantinople weren't even considered Greek by the Greeks and now you shamelessly call them 'Macedonian' on some bird brain theory of a compass point on a map...idiot.

Comment

• spitfire
          Banned
          • Aug 2014

How many generations of macedonian offsprings does it take for a family's offsprings to be regarded macedonian?

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Poligiros

Quite horrified with some of the derogratory comments towards women on this thread?? She is a lovely Greek Goddess with a pure Hellenic name. Does not look Slavic (high cheekbones, slantier eyes) or Albanian to me, but like a typical Greek girl from Aegean Macedonia. Just because you dont agree with her politically, doesnt necessitate dreadful comments.
            I couldn't give a rats arse if you are horrified or anything else for that matter! The comment was directed at this woman and not women in general - so get your facts straight or don't bother posting! She is nothing like a typical Greek girl from anywhere let alone being blessed to be of Macedonian calibre! Dreadful comments? WTF are you dribbling about? When she makes idiotic comments in public then she deserves everything she gets, dreadful comments included and if it wasn't for the respect I have for this forum she would have copped the spray she deserves, disingenous bitch pretending to be some sort of Macedonian, F#$%ing spare me!

As for her ancestry, she is from Konstantinople that is 450kms from ancient Macedonian settlements such as Amphipolis. I believe that is a comparible distance to western and northern areas of the Macedonian republic such as Skopje? Did ancient Macedonians only spread their DNA in certain geographical directions?
            Her ancestry...hahahaha...prosfigy if I've ever seen one! Comparable distance to absolutely nothing! If you had a clue about real Macedonians then you'd know where and when our DNA was spread, to enlighten you...see my avatar......the time when Greeks were fortunate enough to have Macedonian DNA inflicted upon them!

In my opinion, everyone within an equal radius of ancient Macedonia has every right to claim the Macedonian legacy.
            Opinions are like arseholes...everybody has one, in your case it's lesser, more likened to what comes out of the arsehole! The only ones entitled to claim Macedonian legacy are the Macedonians and not the rest of you pretenders/imports/refugees/mixed mongrels.
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by spitfire View Post
              How many generations of macedonian offsprings does it take for a family's offsprings to be regarded macedonian?
              Spitfire
              Thank you for the question, it only serves to prove you know nothing about Macedonians, just by actually asking the question, the real Macedonians don't have to ask it!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• spitfire
                Banned
                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                Spitfire
                Thank you for the question, it only serves to prove you know nothing about Macedonians, just by actually asking the question, the real Macedonians don't have to ask it!
                That's kind of you but it fails to answer my question.

So how many kilos of generations does it take?

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

That's kind of you but it fails to answer my question.

So how many kilos of generations does it take?
                  Spitfire
                  That information is only shared amongst Macedonians!

Comment

• spitfire
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                    Spitfire
                    That information is only shared amongst Macedonians!
                    I can hear the Godfather theme in the air... .

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Quite horrified with some of the derogratory comments towards women on this thread?? She is a lovely Greek Goddess with a pure Hellenic name. Does not look Slavic (high cheekbones, slantier eyes) or Albanian to me, but like a typical Greek girl from Aegean Macedonia. Just because you dont agree with her politically, doesnt necessitate dreadful comments.

Best regards.
                      You greeks are a strange lot.

Technically she is not from 'ancient macedonia' but because she comes form a place that is 450km from 'ancient macedonia' then she is ok to claim to be macedonian,

Yet you geniuses say people from skopje or say Gostivar cant claim to be ancient macedonians because it never was in 'ancient macedonia'. Ironically Skopje is 172km from Bitola (which was in the original ancient macedonia).

Can you guys make up your mind and stop 'changing the rules' on what can be considered Macedonia?

P.S. At its peak Skopje and all of the republic of macedonia was in Alexanders empire. How does that make you feel?

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        Lol. Another typical "Greek Macedonian" whose ancestry, typically, has nothing to do with Macedonia.
                        Yeah these 'greek macedonians' are a joke, not even born in any geographic part of macedonia.

mark philippoussis famously once claimed he was a macedonian like Alexander the great. But its a known fact that his dad is a greek from Egypt and his mum is some mail order russian bride.

Its a pity Egypt and Russia are out of the 450km radius from ancient macedonia

Comment

• Nikolaj
                          • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                          Can you guys make up your mind and stop 'changing the rules' on what can be considered Macedonia?
                          They don't realise it my friend, so I won't blame them specifically for it.

Comment

• Poligiros
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            Another archer drawing another very long bow or a very abstract attempt to join dots.
                            The problem as I see in your "450km Radius" argument is that the Macedonians clearly fit the argument as all Macedonians fit a common linguistic and cultural identity, whereas the 'greeks' of Istanbul were never culturally or in most cases linguistically 'greek' let alone Macedonian.
                            ...idiot.
                            Hang on a minute. "Macedonians fit into a common liguistic and cultural identity"??? From all information, artefacts, historical findings etc - Myself and Hellenic speakers can read ancient Macedonian text.

So, the millions of Hellenic natives (including Istanbul), who are able to identify with an ancient Macedonian language and culture does not make them Macedonian, because they do not fit into the modern Macedonian language criteria? Seems illogical??

As for defending the vile comments on this thread, I am sure none of you would be impressed if someone wrote those disgusting things about your sister, wife etc. just because one doesnt agree with your political views?

Regards,

Comment

• Dejan
                              • Sep 2008

From all information, artefacts, historical findings etc - Myself and Hellenic speakers can read ancient Macedonian text.
                              It is not ancient Macedonian text you are reading. It's ancient greek
                              You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• makedonche
                                • Oct 2008

I can hear the Godfather theme in the air... .
                                Spitfire

I'm not surprised, I'm sure you can hear many things in the air, not excluding your direct lineage to the ancient Greeks!

Comment

Working...
                                X