Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

What a joke someone said was to the number of seats in paliament.also yhe number of parties is a joke.look at how big
    In comparison to other countries are.
    Last edited by George S.; 04-29-2014, 01:03 PM.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• DedoAleko
      • Jun 2009

Comment

• DedoAleko
        • Jun 2009

social democratic union of Macedonia Reaches Decision to Withdraw from Parliament

After a long discussion the Central Committee of SDSM has decided to withdraw parliamentary mandates. The decision came after several former members of parliament and party representatives requested resignation of the leader Zoran Zaev and deputy Radmila Sekerinska due to bad election results.

The final assessment is to be confirmed at the Congress on May 11 where the new strategy of SDSM will be adopted.

The Social Democratic Union of Macedonia has brought the decision of not accepting the mandates after a long democratic debate, Zaev wrote on his Facebook profile.
        According to the members, if they are to return in the Assembly, they will confirm the government legitimacy which is of no use to the future of the state. On the other hand if they withdraw, the party will be left aside, but this decision will be a message to the international community, to pay more attention to the situation in Macedonia.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

I read somewhere on this forum that dui is not happy with the election results and that they don't recognize George Ivanov as the winner.The shiptars don't seem to want to support ivanov,
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Volokin
            • Apr 2014

Lawmakers from Macedonia's center-left opposition have resigned their seats in parliament after claiming the general elections last month were unfair.

The Social Democrats, who announced the resignations Wednesday, said they would not provide replacements for the 34 seats left vacant in the 123-member parliament or participate in special elections.

The Social Democrats suffered their fourth straight election defeat to rival conservatives in snap polls in April. They claimed Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski's conservatives used government influence to interfere in election campaigning, and demanded a caretaker government be formed to hold new elections. Gruevski's VMRO-DPMNE party rejected the claims.

International monitors said the election was adequately run, but noted they had also received reports of campaign interference.

What exactly happens in this situation now?

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volokin View Post
              http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ament-23896837

What exactly happens in this situation now?
              There should be a by-election (or rerun) for those particular seats, but its irrelevant to the greater scheme of things. I think the interesting thing to watch now will be the new coalition deal between DPMNE and DUI and what DUI/Albanians will get out of it.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
              X