X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by xhondoe View Post
    I noticed that Macedonians only insult and insult and insult.They even want to ban me for expressing my own opinion.
    Since you arrived here you have delivered nothing of substance, you've failed to answer most questions, and you've taken several cheap shots by trying to denigrate the Macedonians. Yet, typically, you try and present yourself as the victim. I don't expect your stay here to last much longer because you've basically pushed our tolerance to the limit. The great shame here is not that you will be banned, it is that racist bird-brains like yourself appear all too often as the characteristic type of Albanian on the internet, which makes any sort of dialogue in the interest of preserving Macedonia an impossibility.
    Originally posted by DedoAleko
    I voted "other", namely none. The proposed candidates are nothing but sacks of spineless puppets.
    I just voted the same, for basically the same reason.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by DedoAleko View Post
      I voted "other", namely none. The proposed candidates are nothing but sacks of spineless puppets.
      Oh ok, I thought you might have had someone else specific in mind that wasn't listed.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• xhondoe
        Banned
        • Feb 2014

xhondoe's message has been deleted. Rather than address his racism, he's still trying to post statistics which are irrelevant at this stage.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

hondoe is that doctored stats,do you make them up as you go.i don't know how Macedonia can tolerate you ,you don'want Macedonian citizenship,you only want secession ie a greater Albania.macedonians aren't going to give up that easily.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

If anyone is wondering about xhondoe, he's been posting more statistics that do nothing more than demonstrate that Albanians are still a minority. We know that. He is yet to address his racism or the questions posed to him by RtG.

I have been deleting his posts and will continue to do so until he addresses the two outstanding issues.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• xhondoe
              Banned
              • Feb 2014

its no use arguing with people that cant accept facts.Even the Taliban would be more reasonable.

Comment

• DedoAleko
                • Jun 2009

I don't understand why admins tolerate this incestuous by-product.

Comment

• Gocka
                  • Dec 2012

its no use arguing with people that cant accept facts.Even the Taliban would be more reasonable.
                  You are the Taliban, your leaders already acted like and threaten to act like the Taliban again if they dont get everything they want. Albanians are the Taliban of Europe!

Comment

• xhondoe
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2014

hahaha funny monkeydonians anyway it seems this is not a forum.
                    I guess i will not post here anymore.
                    By the way in Albania prime minister is orthodox ,Albania celebrates all three religions Catholic,orthodox and Muslim.From religious standpoint we are the most tolerant people in the world and u call us taleban.On the other side macedonia divides people according to religion.Them u talk about racism this is the greatest racism u monkey but dont worry when we will be the majority there will be no forgiveness for you people all the killing ,deportation,and crimes will be punished according to the law.

Comment

• Gocka
                      • Dec 2012

hahaha funny monkeydonians anyway it seems this is not a forum.
                      I guess i will not post here anymore.
                      By the way in Albania prime minister is orthodox ,Albania celebrates all three religions Catholic,orthodox and Muslim.From religious standpoint we are the most tolerant people in the world and u call us taleban.On the other side macedonia divides people according to religion.Them u talk about racism this is the greatest racism u monkey but dont worry when we will be the majority there will be no forgiveness for you people all the killing ,deportation,and crimes will be punished according to the law.
                      Exactly that is why the Albanians of Albania proper expelled all of you inbred swine to Kosovo and Macedonia, because they couldn't tolerate your racism and your Islamic extremism.

Tell me you mother fucker tell me what killing and deportation has been committed by Macedonians against Albanians, give me one example? This is the third time I'm asking you this question. You cant answer it because no such killing or deportation or ethnic cleansing ever happened, not even once. Do you really believe that garbage? Or are you just trying to annoy everyone? You have posted statistics and articles but not once have you even tried to support your claim that Macedonians have acted violently against Albanians, have you ever tried to research this or do you just take your eldest tribesman's word for it? I hope you realize that those claims are totally false, and that Macedonia not as a state nor as a people have ever acted this way toward you, we are not Serbs. If you dont believe me why dont you research it yourself. Research it yourself then come back and tell me if its true or not.
                      Last edited by Gocka; 02-09-2014, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

xhondoe obviously had serious mental problems and couldn't understand that he and his poeple are not a super race that deserve political supremacy over the vast majority of the population akin to that of the Apartheid regime in South Africa. Needless to say, he's no longer with the forum.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

He deserved to go.
                          The dialogue was non-existent.
                          I wish we could have people like him up in front of the UN and see what we are really dealing with here.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Gocka
                            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            He deserved to go.
                            The dialogue was non-existent.
                            I wish we could have people like him up in front of the UN and see what we are really dealing with here.
                            His kind really seem to be the majority in our parts. They have been totally brainwashed by their extremist leaders. He is not the first I have seen to say that Macedonians have committed ethnic cleansing and killing against Albanians, where do they get this stuff from? They have a completely fictional account of what has happened and what is happening, they even harp on about they are abused in Macedonia and want equal rights, I'm beginning to wonder if they even know what means or if they are just repeating it like parrots.

Id love it if Macedonians had equal rights in Macedonia.

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Ванковска: "За три месеци ќе научам да комуницирам на албански"

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

hondue you wanker you can't even begin to communicate your concerns due to your racism.Good riddance.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X