• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Magedon
    • Dec 2008

The Khazar jews

Originally posted by osiris View Post
    the palestinians and the jews coexisted very peacefully before the establishment of the zionist nation. isreal is a creation of zonist zeal and western european guilt, paid for by palestinian blood and land.
    hamas is terrorist organisation if you are a israeli its a freedom fighters organisation if you are a palestinian. hamas does have support from tehren israel is bankrolled by the usa. the only christian nations beseigned by islamic fighters are the slavic ones and according to the usa the kla and chenens are freedom fighters, while in palestine fighting to reclaim some dignity on their own land they are terrorists. the first christians are palestinian, most ashkenazi jews as rtg has pointed out have nothing to do with the semites who invaded canan and established the ancinet jewsih kingdoms.
    Finally some reality from my long-time colegue-god-friend..(how r u O Sirius, my friend?)

Have anyone ever heard about the KHAZAR KINGDOM?? The KHAZARS - a brutal turko-asiatic race who ruled supreme somewhere around 10th century in-btw byzantium, russian kingdom and the upper bulgar kingdom nowadays known as Tatarstan?

Well, these KHAZARS were annoyed both by the christians and the muslims to accept their respective faiths. But the Khazar king (forgot his name), in an allwise moment heard that actually there was a THIRD religion called - JUDAISM. And he firmly decided that he and his ppl and state will adopt this religion as their own. Well he did that very fast - and from tht day later in historical sources the kingdom of the Khazars became the kingdom of the JEWS. These are the Russian ETERNAL enemy. The Khazar state eventually colapsed and these newlyfound 'Jews' dispersed around the globe - probably taking the karma along with the religion.

The ZIONIST state of IS(is)-RA-El(ohim) is NOTHING LESS than a centuries old strugle of the Khazar jews to reestablish their kingdom if not in the original place - then anywhere will do - especially Palestine since so like our Hellenes they put an ancient claim to the land of Abraham.

Remember the quote from the Apocalypse of John - wich went something like ' the end time willcome when the Jews who arent really Jews comeback to the promised land' or something simmilar - the main point obviosly is - 'the Jews who are not really Jews'.

The British forces and aliance were actually heavily into loosing the wwI.So the Khazar banking elite came to them and they proposed a deal - ' we will get America into the war IF you promise to give us THAT land (wich was never-ever Brittish to give). and so the alliances were refreshed, America was fooled with the tried-n-tested PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION scenario into getting in the bloodbath - and the Zionist Khazars eventually got their end of the bargain.

The Zionist state is DOOMED to failure. It simply cannot exist surounded with a sub-continent of arabic/muslim countries. The US and UK will eventually start fixing home trouble and start less worriing about these madman rocketing each-other - and Israel will b no more. Yes, it is a reality from 48 - but the 'Holy' Roman Empire was a reality for centuries and it eventually died away.

Am not taking sides - but the situation awfully reminds one of Macedonians and Greeks. As for Demokratia Ellada - their days are numbered too. It will internally combust and implode. Remember - only 3 years to 2012.
    Makedonsko devojche, kitka sharena; od gradina nabrana - dar podarena - IMA LI ?????

Comment

• Thorvald
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
      I hope you were joking about arming the Palestinians with those kind of weapons.
      Those jihadists would blow the whole world to hell and ww3.
      I dont side withe jews either, but I do feel safer that they have the real weapons and not the Palestinians

i dont joke about serious matters.

Now tell me, where do you find any jusification from a State of Immigrants (Israel), who forcidly occupied the most important parts of the land (access to the sea, Galilea and Negev), force millions of natives who lived there since forwver (Palestinians) to leave their houses, and for decades these refugees and their descendents lives a life worser then that of a streetdog.

That Palestinians support Hamas is for a good reason. I dislike muslem-jihadists as much as you do, but I dont close my eyes for the background reasons of this conflict, and to understand that the Palestinians are the real victims in this bloodshed.
      https://germanictribes.proboards.com/
      European preservation

Comment

• Philosopher
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Thorvald View Post
        i dont joke about serious matters.

Now tell me, where do you find any jusification from a State of Immigrants (Israel), who forcidly occupied the most important parts of the land (access to the sea, Galilea and Negev), force millions of natives who lived there since forwver (Palestinians) to leave their houses, and for decades these refugees and their descendents lives a life worser then that of a streetdog.

That Palestinians support Hamas is for a good reason. I dislike muslem-jihadists as much as you do, but I dont close my eyes for the background reasons of this conflict, and to understand that the Palestinians are the real victims in this bloodshed.
        I couldn't agree with you more.

You ask, "where do you find any jusification from a State of Immigrants (Israel)..." Well, there are two justifications. First, the Jews need a homeland to avoid another holocaust. Second, there is the biblical argument.

In my opinion, neither one is valid.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Did anyone read the main points by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in his address to the UN?

He called the Jewish state a "cruel and racist regime".
          He said Jewish migrants from Europe and the United States had been sent to the Middle East after World War II "in order to establish a racist government in the occupied Palestine
          He continued, through an interpreter: "And in fact, in compensation for the dire consequences of racism in Europe, they helped bring to power the most cruel and repressive racist regime in Palestine."

A few countries walked out.
          Thoughts?
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• King Makedon
            • Apr 2009

We should know that violence is mostly created by the present media.
            I heard from a lot of people (israelis and palestinians) that unorganized palestinian youth usually starts with clashing israeli boarder troops while some guys form the international press is present at the moment. This goes now for years. So the media makes money on the shoulder of both israelis and palesinians. Everyday you can sell your pictures or recordings as a journalist for good money, because you are in war like zone.

I think the problem between Israel/Palestine and Macedonia/Greece cannot be compared.
            Of course there are some similarities which seem to be the same but they are of different nature.
            ]
            The world belongs to Macedonia. Macedonia does not belong to the world, especially not to Macedonia's neighbouring countries.
            [/SIZE]

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

On November 13th, 1974, the Palestinian leader, Yasser Arafat, went to the United Nations and delivered the following statement:
              "I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand."
              Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. That last part was repeated three times, even though it was said in Arabic, anybody that watches the clip will feel the energy. It is probably one of the most symbolic, memorable and powerful speeches ever recorded in history, and one can't escape the parallels between the struggle of the Palestinians with that of the Macedonians.

YouTube - Yasser Arafat-Olive branch of palastine_ غصن الزيتون الÙلسطيني.flv
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

The posts on this thread are Political Correctness gone MAD!!!
                No one should die.
                No one should suffer.
                Poor this, poor that.
                You don't make an omelet without cracking eggs!

The ONLY way NO Palestinian would suffer is if Israel was Not created. Period!!! There is NO WAY you can create a new country without uprooting someone ie two people cannot sit on the same chair.

Either you accept the creation of Israel and consequently some Palestinians being uprooted or you want everything restored to the Palestinians and Israel has No room to exist and hence ceases to be. There is NO other option.

If Israel IS to exist then the ONLY real question is how many Palestinians get uprooted. Nothing more.

Neither group will favor what's best for the other so there Cannot be a peaceful co-existence and the only real peace is to be good neighbors and the only way to be good neighbors is to have good fences. If Israel is serious about trying to find a compromised peace then some parts have to be left to the Palestinians to create there own state. The Palestinians have that in the West Bank and Gaza and if all the Muslim world really gave a crap about the Palestinians they could bankroll that tiny scrap of land to make even the roads out of gold!!!, yet the Palestinians suffering greatly - WHY??? You need a patsy to suffer and be the poster-boy for anti-Israeli sentiment to keep the pressure on to achieve the dream of eradicating Israel. The only thing the Israeli detractors fail to realise is their is NO WAY to destroy Israel Bar WWW3 and so will keep dreaming and keep sleeping in instead of living.

The absolute stupidity of the Palestinian's claim is that their people have lived there for 2000 years as if it makes the land theirs' - WHO GIVES A CRAP!!! The Jews were there first!

Just because someone is dislodged from their home (ie via war ect.) and a second person finds a vacant house and passes it down from father to son does NOT mean it is their house. If the Aegean Macedonians had the power to go back to their houses and farms in now Greece and found other people living there tending their crops and animals or built an apartment block where a house used to be, will they say, "Oh well, someone else is there now so we will just go away" or will they say, "I don't give a crap about who you are nor your family (but I have 10 kids to feed) get the F off my land!!!". Pure and simple! Do you honestly believe either side will say let's share the house??? Get real!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

I am not sure who that rant was directed to (or if it had any direction), but this is a thread for serious discussions and opinions, and not misguided outbursts like the one above. Do me a favour and relegate yourself to the threads about UFO's and "stuff".
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

fyrOM,

I couldn't care less if your opinion differs. I couldn't care less if you believe in UFO's. My concern is that you're merely spamming on every thread you post on, your posts have no direction, no value, nothing, they are just cynical and misguided outbursts that serve no purpose other than making this forum look bad because it has members like yourself. Your immature schoolgirl tantrums make it difficult for myself to show any empathy towards you as an administrator. You need to grow up.

Therefore, your spamming, rants & garbage, and your free ticket to do as you please on this forum, ends as of now. You've just been banned. The ban will be lifted in a week, if you wish to come back, I suggest you think long and hard about how you will post going forward. Either get smart, or get lost. The choice is yours.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Interesting how he was attacking "wishy washy political correctness" in relation to opinions about Israel and yet the same torlak brands the same kind of approach from the Macedonian Government as a "strategy" with a game plan yet to be revealed. No matter what capitulations are evident for everyone to see.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Palestinians to push ahead with bid next month despite US opposition and warnings move will endanger future peace talks

Palestinians to present statehood bid to UN general assembly - Palestinians to push ahead with bid next month despite US opposition and warnings move will endanger future peace talks
                        Palestinian leaders have said that they will formally request recognition of their state and full membership of the UN next month, despite strong US opposition amid warnings that such a move would jeopardise future peace talks.

Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president, will personally present the application to the UN secretary-general, Ban Ki-moon, before the UN general assembly opens on 20 September.

The UN has the moral, legal, political and historical responsibility to recognise Palestine and "to put an end to the Israeli occupation", said Ryad Malki, the Palestinian foreign minister.

Abbas is to travel to Lebanon on Tuesday to discuss the plan. Lebanon will hold the rotating presidency of the UN security council next month and is expected to be sympathetic to the Palestinian campaign.

The Israeli prime minister's office said the Palestinian move was "expected and regrettable". "Binyamin Netanyahu [the Israeli prime minister] still believes that only through direct and honest negotiations - not through unilateral decisions - will it be possible to advance the peace process," the statement said.

The Palestinian decision to adopt the UN approach is borne of frustration over stalled negotiations. Direct talks broke down last September when Israel refused to extend a temporary freeze on settlement expansion. The Palestinians also hope that UN recognition of their state will increase international pressure on Israel to end its 44-year occupation.

Full membership of the UN requires the backing of the 15-member security council before approval by the general assembly. The US has already stated its intention to veto such a move. The UK, also a permanent member of the security council, has not declared its position. If the bid for full membership fails, the Palestinians are expected to request "non-member state" status – a step short of full recognition – at the general assembly, which requires a two-thirds majority of the 193 countries. At the moment, the Palestinians believe they have the support of about 120.

Both the Palestinians and the Israelis have launched global diplomatic offensives in recent weeks to win support for their respective positions. According to Malki, the Palestinians' "weakest point" was Latin America and the Caribbean, whose countries are meeting on Friday to try to establish a common position.

The Israeli diplomatic campaign has focused on Europe. The 27 EU countries are presently split on whether to back the Palestinian bid, with Germany and Italy opposed, Ireland and Portugal in favour, and France and the UK undeclared. EU officials have pushed for a compromise in an attempt to keep the EU bloc together.

The US has also sought to avoid a vote at the UN by attempting to reopen direct talks between the Israelis and the Palestinians on the basis of the pre-1967 borders with agreed land swaps to allow the big settlement blocs to remain in Israeli hands. Despite Netanyahu's oft-repeated statements that there is no alternative to negotiations, many in the international community are sceptical about his willingness to make concessions to allow the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Last week, the Israeli authorities confirmed plans for 1,600 homes in settlements in East Jerusalem, with another 2,700 expected to be approved in the coming days. The Palestinians want East Jerusalem, which was annexed by Israel after the 1967 war, to be their capital.

"The settlements are the real obstacle to the resumption of negotiations," Abbas was quoted as telling the US consul general in Jerusalem on Saturday.

Israeli media reported this month that President Shimon Peres at the last minute cancelled a meeting with Abbas,that had been scheduled to try to revive negotiations, after Netanyahu failed to provide him with anything new to put on the table. Israel has repeatedly raised the spectre of renewed violence in the autumn, regardless of the outcome of the UN bid. The Palestinian Authority has called for peaceful demonstrations to coincide with the expected vote in New York.

Avigdor Lieberman, Israel's rightwing foreign minister, has said the Palestinians are preparing for "bloodshed the likes of which we've never seen before".

"The more they talk about nonviolent activity, the more preparations there are for bloodshed. When you prepare a march of tens of thousands of people who will storm checkpoints and pass through without being checked, everyone can imagine what would happen … the Palestinians are planning this in great detail," he said.

The Israeli security forces are preparing for a number of scenarios, according to reports in the local media. Special training of thousands of police officers is under way, and 200,000 litres of foul-smelling water canon has been stockpiled.

The defence minister, Ehud Barak, told Army Radio on Sunday that millions of dollars had been spent on riot gear. However, he added, he expected and hoped September would pass quietly.

Palestinian spokesman Ghassan Khatib denied there would be violence. "These Israeli predictions of violence aren't true," he told Associated Press. "Israel is trying to fuel a fake picture of what will happen in September."

Road to statehood?
                        1918-48 The British governed Palestine after the end of the first world war and the defeat of the Ottoman Empire, which had ruled the region. The British promised self-rule to the Arabs but also backed the creation of a Jewish homeland in the region.

1948-67 After the war that followed Israel's declaration of its state in May 1948, the West Bank and East Jerusalem was governed by Jordan, and Gaza was governed by Egypt.

1967-93 During the Six-Day War, Israel occupied the West Bank and Gaza, and captured and later annexed East Jerusalem. It imposed military rule over the Palestinian territories.

1993 The Oslo accords were signed between Israel and Palestine, leading to the creation of the Palestinian Authority. The PA was given control over some West Bank cities, but Israel military control was maintained over 60% of the West Bank.
                        This should be an interesting development.

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

If only Macedonia had the balls.
                          So US says no to Palestine but yes to Kosovo, only where their interests are.
                          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Palestinian UN Membership Attempt Will Fail, Netanyahu Says
                            Sept. 18 (Bloomberg) -- The Palestinian initiative to obtain full membership in the United Nations won’t succeed in the face of U.S. opposition, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said.

Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas said Sept. 16 the Palestinians will this week request that the UN Security Council recognize a Palestinian state and accept it as a full member.

“I am convinced that the activities of the United States, which is acting in close cooperation with us, and the results of the activities of other governments with whom we are cooperating, as are of course the Americans, means this attempt will fail,” Netanyahu told the weekly Cabinet meeting in Jerusalem today, in remarks posted on his office’s website.

The Obama administration has said it will veto a UN statehood resolution at the Security Council, calling it counterproductive to the goal of reaching a deal via negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians.

A U.S. veto in the Security Council wouldn’t bar the Palestinians from seeking a vote in the larger General Assembly to upgrade the Palestinian Authority’s observer status from an “entity” to a “non-member state.”

A vote in the General Assembly “has neither the same weight nor importance,” as the Security Council, Netanyahu said. The Palestinians need to understand that “peace will be achieved only through direct negotiations,” he said.

Peace Deal

The Palestinian UN initiative is meant to “delegitimize Israel’s policies and occupation,” yet not delegitimize or isolate Israel itself, Abbas said Sept. 16. He said that after getting statehood recognition, the Palestinians would continue to work toward a peace deal.

“Of course there is a chance to start direct negotiations,” Palestinian negotiator Nabil Shaath said today, speaking on Israel Radio. “You stop your settlements, and we go tomorrow to direct negotiations.”

Negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians broke down a year ago after Netanyahu declined to extend a freeze on new construction on West Bank settlements, which Abbas said was a condition for the talks to continue.

Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak is in Washington today to confer with U.S. officials ahead of the UN annual meeting this week. Envoys of the Middle East Quartet - comprising the U.S., U.N. European Union and Russia - will convene in New York City today, according to Ruti Winterstein, spokeswoman for the Office of the Quartet Representative in Jerusalem.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

macedonians got no balls to tell lthe un that the interim name is over we are not fyrom.If need be will burn their fucken united building to the ground.Who are they to determine who we are, fuck them.These are fighting words from me one individual , but our politicians have let us down.They have become slaves of the system.
                              Last edited by George S.; 09-19-2011, 01:30 AM. Reason: ed
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                                If only Macedonia had the balls.
                                So US says no to Palestine but yes to Kosovo, only where their interests are.
                                its obvious why, how did current Israel form....US!
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X