• osiris
    • Sep 2008

and the first one is?

Comment

• Daskalot
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
      wannaabbe a hellene land
      I know this Osiris, I was just keen to hear what our B'lgar in house has to say about it.
      Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Philosopher
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
        the palestinians and the jews coexisted very peacefully before the establishment of the zionist nation. isreal is a creation of zonist zeal and western european guilt, paid for by palestinian blood and land.
        hamas is terrorist organisation if you are a israeli its a freedom fighters organisation if you are a palestinian. hamas does have support from tehren israel is bankrolled by the usa. the only christian nations beseigned by islamic fighters are the slavic ones and according to the usa the kla and chenens are freedom fighters, while in palestine fighting to reclaim some dignity on their own land they are terrorists. the first christians are palestinian, most ashkenazi jews as rtg has pointed out have nothing to do with the semites who invaded canan and established the ancinet jewsih kingdoms.

As always Osiris, your comments on the Israeli/Palestininan conflict is accurate.

Israel is a fabricated state and the modern Jews are a fabricated people.

Remember this well: the greatest and most profound anti-semitic nation on the earth is Israel--i.e. the Jews. But the media in the United States portrays the Israelis as the victims and the Palestinians as the terrorists.

Being a Ph.D student of Political Science, and having studied ethnic conflicts in depth, esp. the Israeli/Palestinian conflict, I can say with certanity that the zionist regime in Israel and the zionist sympathizers in the West are responsible for the conflict. Prior to the creation of the state of Israel in 1948, there was little in the way of violence in the holy land.

Check out these links of Jews against Zionism.

YouTube - jews against zionism

YouTube - Jews Against Zionist Jews! They fight the Zionist as we do

Comment

• osiris
          • Sep 2008

thanks for your kind words philospher, i just had a coffee with a close friend an israeli australian, ex politics proffessor at melbourne uni, served in the israeli army in battle. his solution was very simple and so wise. he said we will only solve this problem by making israel a militarily weaker nation, who must not be able to dicate terms to the palestinians and actually understand the effect the establishment of israel had on the palestinians.

his realpolitic state solution was a single secular state with full rights to palestinians as citizens of the new state, right of return and reparations.

pretty much the so called radical palestinian position of the 70s. had the above position being implemented in the 70s it may have worked to establish peace and justice for both peoples. but peace and justice are not the guiding principles of the zionist israeli possition. nor of western post colonial interests in the middle east. i think israel is the new sherrif in town making sure whatever serves uncle sams and john bulls interests is secured.
          Last edited by osiris; 01-12-2009, 02:35 AM.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

Macedonia...the Palestine of Europe
            By Jus Divinum
            It is unfortunate that the Greeks, based on mythology and Western fabrication of history, have been able to not only steal Aegean Macedonia but have stolen so many of the islands of the Mediterranean.
            Greek Mythology starts with the belief that there has existed in history (prior to 1829) a country called "Greece." Stupid people actually believe that what is today "Greece" in borders, lines, boundaries, and islands, was "always Greece."
            In this sense, when Greece gained its independence from the Ottoman's and when Greece was helped by the West, philhellenes desired to resurrect "Greek" lands by stealing them from the natives who have lived in them for ages.
            In the Middle East, for example, it was the West, principally the U.S. and England, who helped "Israel" create a Jewish state where none has existed since 2000 years back. What is remarkable is that Israel not only stole Palestine from the Palestinians, they also in the 6 Day War stole "Arab" land in the Middle East. All this was justified on the grounds of "history/religion," and "to prevent another holocaust like event against Jews."
            If we look at Cyprus, the question is: why should Cyprus be "Greek." I mean, Cyprus has been occupied by so many different civilizations and peoples for eons and yet somehow or another the island is "pure Greek." Strange logic!
            Macedonia, the Palestine of Europe, has to be reunited. This is the first great step to overthrow the Hellenic Yoke off the Balkans. I understand this will not be easy; but, my friends, do you not see what measures the Palestinians are using against Israel to take back what is theirs? How much more is historic Macedonia, which has never been Greek?
            Clearly, the Greeks are in no way stronger than Israel; and clearly Macedonia is stronger than Palestine. Greece will never surrender the land peacefully but only through war. I know some Macedonians entertain this idea; others are fearful. Greece has NATO's backing; Macedonia has Turkey at best. This is a big problem. Even without NATO, and the rest of the wolves of the Balkans, Macedonia would have none to impossible chance of taking back the Aegean.
            The bulwark on which the Greek nation is built on--and it is a bulwark, when, exposed, will implode in front of everyone's eyes--is that Greece has an historic connection to the past, which it doesn’t, and that Greeks have a right to control the Mediterranean.
            Once these Greek myths are exposed for what they are, all historic connections as well as tourist dollars will vanish. When the first one falls, the second will follow. All nations of the Balkans and the Middle East will say to themselves "who are these imposters, who have stolen our civilization without credit to us, and have lied to the world, who are they to control and govern the Eastern Mediterranean lands?" All chaos will break loose.
            You see, Greeks fear above all else the collapse of the Slavic Migration Theory. Once this theory is torn asunder, and it will, Greece would no longer have any false pretext to deny the Balkan people their place.
            Greece is a nation built on lies, lies, and more lies. It is an edifice, which upon first glimpse, seems great but in reality is full of dead man's bones.
            Greece is a historic deception rivaled only by Israel.
            Macedonia must get the Aegean back; they must have control over the Aegean port for trade, tourist dollars, exports (olives, olive oil), and for historic purposes. This latter aspect is the most important. Once the Aegean is restored, the world will better recognize the claims of Macedonia. How I long for the day when "Greece" is stripped of its islands, is stripped of the Aegean, and Greek history is exposed for what it is, lies!
            WE ARE ALL A DISGRACE; WE HAVE FAILED OUR BELOVED FATHERS OF ANCIENT MACEDONIA; NEVER WOULD HAVE ALEXANDER THE GREAT SUFFERED THE GREEKS TO MANIPULATE MACEDONIA AND MOCK HER AND DENY HER, HER GOD GIVEN RIGHTS! ALEXANDER MUST BE LAMENTING IN HIS GRAVE!!!
            Originally posted by Alex G. (aka RMK), Translation by Rogi.

Source: YouTube - Za progonetite i makedoncite vo Lerinsko-Ateatos Kosmos 2-del

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

I am just watching a very sad documentary about a Palestinian family in northern Israel, a mother, son and daughter. The son wishes to join the Israeli army because he believes an "Arab in uniform is respected in this country". The mother is saying that he will be viewed as a traitor by his people, "what about our language, people and religion", she says.

The young man wants to earn a decent living for the sake of getting more rights, electricity and other basics in his village. The mother just said that some other Bedouine Arabs in the area did achieve this, after 2 of their sons were killed while they were serving the Israeli army.

Terrible situation, but also revealing about how far some will go to protect their family. Could these be the first "Israelomani"?
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Devastatingly sad with obvious parallels to the Macedonians in Greece.
                Israelomani?
                Not in this century! If the Palestinians ever migrate out of there ... they definitely will not be joining any Jewish societies. So why was it so easy to sway many Macedonians in Greece and the Diaspora, well obviously religion played a significant part. The lies from the Greek priests conveyed a free pass to heaven for the faithful.

Palestinians are Israeli nationals, they are of a different faith and this will preserve their identity.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Demos
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Devastatingly sad with obvious parallels to the Macedonians in Greece.
                  Israelomani?
                  Not in this century! If the Palestinians ever migrate out of there ... they definitely will not be joining any Jewish societies. So why was it so easy to sway many Macedonians in Greece and the Diaspora, well obviously religion played a significant part. The lies from the Greek priests conveyed a free pass to heaven for the faithful.

Palestinians are Israeli nationals, they are of a different faith and this will preserve their identity.

The statements coming out of your mouths are totally laughable. To parallel Greeks with Israelis and Macedonians with Palestinians is just complete rubbish.

As for Greeks and Jews being being "fake" I won't even comment on that. Greeks and Jews are two of the oldest continuous cultures and peoples on the face of this planet.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
                    The statements coming out of your mouths are totally laughable. To parallel Greeks with Israelis and Macedonians with Palestinians is just complete rubbish.

As for Greeks and Jews being being "fake" I won't even comment on that. Greeks and Jews are two of the oldest continuous cultures and peoples on the face of this planet.
                    Sounds like you have much to learn Demos. Why are the parallels laughable? Please don't just rely on the vibe of it, give details.

I never said anything about the races being fake. But I will say they are both quite new.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Sarafot
                      • Dec 2008

You are so wrigt,one was created in 1839,other in 1967,wow real old,so if you take it that way Macedonian state was created in 1945,wright?So we presume from dates that Macedonians and Greeks are the oldest one!

I suport bouth of them,Yews for takeing on along all thouse fundamentalists,and Palestinian batle against assimilation

Question was where the border will be?
                      Well i think from last peace treaty, border should be Yerusalim, one half for each,Palestinians gets part of ''zapaden breg'' and whole ''Gaza'' district,and israelis would stop building new settlements on west hill,Palestinians or Hammas didnt accept spliting Yerusalim.......that is what i know!
                      Last edited by Sarafot; 02-01-2009, 06:03 AM.
                      Ние македонците не сме ни срби, ни бугари, туку просто Македонци. Ние ги симпатизираме и едните и другите, кој ќе не ослободи, нему ќе му речеме благодарам, но србите и бугарите нека не забораваат дека Македонија е само за Македонците.
                      - Борис Сарафов, 2 септември 1902

Comment

• Thorvald
                        • Jan 2009

My option:

Let the Palestinians be armed properly on same equal levels as Israel, let them fight their war, and we see who will win.

This shit goes on since 1948; Israel founded by Jewish immigrants on Arab populated soil. Now that very unfair, doesn't it?
                        https://germanictribes.proboards.com/
                        European preservation

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

Thorvald... same situation, different date. 1913.

Comment

• Spartan
                            • Sep 2008

I hope you were joking about arming the Palestinians with those kind of weapons.
                            Those jihadists would blow the whole world to hell and ww3.
                            I dont side withe jews either, but I do feel safer that they have the real weapons and not the Palestinians

Comment

• Thorvald
                              • Jan 2009

Not every Palestinian is a muslem or radical, but Israeli oppression radicalising the Palestinians. Understandable I would say.
                              https://germanictribes.proboards.com/
                              European preservation

Comment

• osiris
                                • Sep 2008

the secular plo and other 70s secular paestinians organisations were targeted and destroyed by israel thinking that they would better able to control the religious factions like hamaa and hezzbollah, they were wrong and now are paying the prize of their stupidity. something like the us policies in afgnaistan iran and iraq. the yanks have a long way tp go to understand the impact of colonialism on the arabic speaking world.

Comment

Working...
                                X