X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    We were all lone wolves once upon a time.
    You can be in our wolf pack sydney.
    ...'The Hangover'...?

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      ...'The Hangover'...?
      Well ... I've been to Vegas & Thailand more times than I care to admit ...
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• aleksandrov
        • Feb 2010

Neal's funeral was held at the Macedonian Orthodox Church St. Nikola in Cabramatta today: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/a-lone-wol...114-1q0h4.html

I wasn't personally present, but I am told by the staff who were that it was by far the largest funeral they remember at our Cabramatta church. He must have had a lot of friends.

I think this may be his Facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8218049&type=1

It seems he was proud of his Macedonian heritage. What a waste of a young life. RIP.
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

I actually knew Neal Todorovski he was originally from Yagoona and I use to always see him at Macedonian Parties and have a drink with him.. my cousins were good friend with him.. he was a quite guy and friendly... but the last 10 years he was out of the scene some what and the last time I saw him was around 5-6 years ago, I did notice a change in him...he didn't seem that innocent ...

R.I.P
          Last edited by The LION will ROAR; 01-15-2012, 07:45 AM.
          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

this morning i heard on the radio how 2gb how neal todoroski is getting buried in a $42,000
            gold plated cofin.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by George S. View Post
              this morning i heard on the radio how 2gb how neal todoroski is getting buried in a $42,000
              gold plated cofin.
              GS, let the guy rest in peace...no need to gossip about those sort of things.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

From the link provided by Aleksandrov:

In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

Working...
                X