X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Bikie gunned down - Neal Todorovski

A member of the Lone Wolf outlaw motorcycle gang was gunned down outside his Sans Souci apartment after he and two associates were involved in a brawl with the gunman yesterday, court documents say.

A member of the Lone Wolf outlaw motorcycle gang was gunned down outside his Sans Souci apartment after he and two associates were involved in a brawl with the gunman yesterday, court documents say.

Neal Todorovski received several gunshot wounds, including one to the head, about midday yesterday.

Police said Mr Todorovski left his apartment in Selmon Street armed with a loaded .22 semi-automatic pistol.

He was accompanied by Matthew Edward Lewis, 23, who allegedly had a 30-centimetre knife, and John Haper Leger, who was wearing clear plastic knuckle dusters.

According to documents prepared by police and provided to the media by Parramatta Bail Court, the three men had a conversation with an unknown man who was standing in front of a black car.

Without provocation, Mr Leger allegedly attacked the unknown man while wearing the knuckle dusters. A scuffle involving all four men occurred.

In front of numerous witnesses, the unknown man allegedly freed himself from the scuffle and ran around to the other side of the car, retrieving a hand gun.

Police said the gunman fired several shots, hitting Mr Todorovski.

The gunman then fired wildly at Mr Leger and Mr Lewis as they ran away.

Police said they found Mr Leger, Mr Lewis and Mr Todorovski's wife beside him as he lay on the road.

Mr Todorovski was taken to hospital but died.

The men allegedly refused to co-operate with police, with Mr Lewis allegedly saying, "I'm not telling youse nothing."

Mr Leger allegedly said, "I'm telling you nothing ... I've got nothing to tell."

Mr Leger is a New Zealand national from Newport.

Mr Lewis is an unemployed man from Queensland. Police say he originally gave a false name.

Police allegedly located the knife under a set of stairs where Mr Lewis sat after the incident, and the knuckle dusters in Mr Leger's shorts.

Mr Lewis and Mr Leger appeared in Parramatta Bail Court this morning charged with affray and concealing an indictable offence.

Mr Leger was also charged with possessing a prohibited weapon.

Neither man applied for bail and it was formally refused.

The pair will appear in Central Local Court next week.

Head of the homicide squad, Detective Superintendent Mick Willing, said police were still trying to determine a motive.

Investigators were looking at links with the Lone Wolf bikie club but also other aspects of his personal life.

Their efforts were however being hampered by a reluctance of his two friends to co-operate with police.

"It's very frustrating," he said. "This wall of silence there, it's in our way, it's not helping at all.

"We know there are people who know who is responsible for this shooting and we want them to come forward."

Superintendent Willing said detectives were today hoping to speak with the owner of the black Land Rover used in the gunman's getaway.

He would not say if the four-wheel-drive had been reported as stolen.
    Judging by his name, he could be part Macedonian.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Probaly is macedonian surname & from time time macedonians are involved in the drug trade or owe each other money.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• United MKD
      • Jul 2011

Too many Macedonians are getting involved in the bikie scene. Not good.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

I used to be indifferent to guns.
        But when I read recently that the police confirmed how easy it is for bikies etc to obtain illegal handguns in Australia, it occurred to me that the law abiding citizens are at a complete disadvantage. It is ridiculous to think that the criminals are the only ones that have easy access to these weapons. Hardly an even playing field!
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          I used to be indifferent to guns.
          But when I read recently that the police confirmed how easy it is for bikies etc to obtain illegal handguns in Australia, it occurred to me that the law abiding citizens are at a complete disadvantage. It is ridiculous to think that the criminals are the only ones that have easy access to these weapons. Hardly an even playing field!
          RtG, everyone always eventually comes around to my way of thinking, whether they like it or not. The sheer logic of my views doesn't allow for any other course

Now I'm just waiting for SoM on this issue.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

Rtg that's the crux of the matter.That's what the shooter's party wants so that if a citizen wan'ts to have a gun it is properly registered,stored etc.They have allways said a gun doesn't kill people the people behind it kill people.What's the point of taking the guns from honest citizens when at any time the criminal element can get the guns illegally.They only got to grab one of a policeman or a security uard.So what are good citizens trying to achieve by handing in their guns,the crminal element can get them from anywhere.I was speaking to a gunsmith is that people can make illegal weapons you name it the criminals can make them tasers etc.Also on tv they showed how they can import restricted weapons from overseas ,they get shipped out like parts,Machine guns,bazookas etc it's all mindbogling with what they get up to.
            The other thing Is the police is mean't to destroy the handed guns not allways.They mayy resell them again.Also they may sell them to third world countries ready to kill again.I get the feeling you can't ban weapons & guns they have allways been there.Also in america it's enshrined in the constitution for citizens to bear arms.Where would the american rifle association be today if they banned citzens for bearing arms.
            Last edited by George S.; 01-05-2012, 06:33 AM. Reason: edit
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              RtG, everyone always eventually comes around to my way of thinking, whether they like it or not. The sheer logic of my views doesn't allow for any other course
              The difference between you and me is that I don't want bazookas in every home.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                • Jan 2010

Lol I remember the gun debate thread getting pretty heated at times. Interesting point of discussion. I still think it would be a mistake to follow in the path of the US.

Comment

• Voltron
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2011

Happy New Year guys,

Gun debates indeed can be a heated issue at times. Espescially in the US. For those that think that Gun Control would make the world safer are fooling themselves. In the US our constitution gives us the right to bear arms. Proponents that are against it somehow believe that if you limit guns homicides would be reduced. What makes you think criminals will abide by the law ? Read this article, and tell me what would of happened if this person did not have the means to protect herself. She saved us taxpayers money by eliminating these types of scum.

911 to teen mom who killed intruder: 'Protect your baby'

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Australian media generally ignores the millions of instances every year where people use guns to protect themselves, their families or their neighbours and actually save lives. This is because of a political bias against the use of weapons for self-protection, and self-protection in general. There is a perverted idea in Australia that one should allow criminals to do as they please and then let the police investigate it later.

It is a crime against the laws of nature that the Australian people were disarmed in 1996 and it is a further crime against the laws of nature that even though statutory law (in NSW at least) provides for someone to kill another in self-defence, the media, the state and the police will do their best to persecute the victim for defending themselves against a criminal.

RtG, I wouldn't recommend civilian ownership of bazooka's because they are inappropriate for personal protection, but I certainly could think of multiple scenario's in which they would be very useful

EM, what do you consider to be the 'American path'? There are 50 different jurisdictions in the US with differing gun laws, which have differing effects on crime.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Voltron
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011

Texas being one of them

Comment

• Voltron
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

On a side note, I saw an Australian movie called "Snowtown" the other day. Man, what a messed up movie that was, although I have to admit I havnt seen that type of a movie for a while. Needless to say you cant imagine how stunned I was when I noticed James last name was Vlassakis lol. I found out after I wiki'd the movie since it was stated it was based on a true story. Not that it means anything, just had to mention it since most of you guys are from the down under.
                        Last edited by Voltron; 01-05-2012, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Brian
                          Banned
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by EgejskaMakedonia View Post
                          Lol I remember the gun debate thread getting pretty heated at times. Interesting point of discussion. I still think it would be a mistake to follow in the path of the US.
                          Wish Australia did.

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

i would rather have an armed law abiding civilians than an unrmed civilian poulation emphasis on law abiding.
                            Look at the way the macedonian govt is letting the numbers in the army fall.All the more for civilians to be armed & ready for come what may.
                            Last edited by George S.; 01-05-2012, 07:15 PM. Reason: ed
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Brian
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                              i would rather have an armed law abiding civilians than an unrmed civilian poulation emphasis on law abiding.
                              Look at the way the macedonian govt is letting the numbers in the army fall.All the more for civilians to be armed & ready for come what may.
                              Macedonia, or any country for that matter, would benefit from an armed civilian population.

If we remember George Washington's 'Minutemen,' a ready prepared armed militia, were the rapid response force to any threat.

From what I've been told, back in the Yugo days, ex-servicemen kept their uniform at home for rapid re-deployment. Does anyone know if they still do that in RoM?

Comment

Working...
                              X