X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Many persons have carried out crimes in the name of religion. In their own world, they consider themselves believers, unfortunately the truth doesn't factor in their perceptions. Having said that though, you are correct Tom, if a strict definition of what it is to be a Christian is followed. But few people in the world that consider themselves Christians adhere to this strict definition. In the end, it is a matter of perception, irrespective of the perception of others.
    Exactly SoM. Breivik mixed religion and nationalism and this toxic brew can be seen here from one of his very own propaganda videos - http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=37f_1311521745

He had a great admiration for crusaders.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      Many persons have carried out crimes in the name of religion. In their own world, they consider themselves believers, unfortunately the truth doesn't factor in their perceptions. Having said that though, you are correct Tom, if a strict definition of what it is to be a Christian is followed. But few people in the world that consider themselves Christians adhere to this strict definition. In the end, it is a matter of perception, irrespective of the perception of others.
      We could say the same thing about UMD and the Macedonian cause - that in UMD's 'own mind' they are patriots working to ensure Macedonian freedom. But we know that this is not the case, no matter how much Meto and co would like to think that it is. I would say perception matters very little when faced against reality.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

i don't consider this guy to be anything christian killing all those human beings.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Jankovska
          • Sep 2008

He belongs to no religion, he is simply fucked in the head.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
            He belongs to no religion, he is simply fucked in the head.
            Spot on Jankovska
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

The guy was deluding himself & using that as an excuse to kill people.He is a mass murderer & there are no two ways about it.People who say i did it for god or god made me do it are really having themselves on.No excuse or reason can justify killing just one person let alone 78.my view is anyone committing mass killings for whatever reason show bring the death penalty on them.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

If he gets 15 years & not 78 lifetimes the sentence will be a joke.If he just gets out in 15 years that'll be a joke.Can any one possibly beleive thie idiot is capable of being rehabilitated??i doubt it.
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
                  • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  How could anyone possibly label this guy as a Christian?
                  Any muslim can tell you the same thing for a muslim fundamentalist. "How could anyone possibly label Bin Laden as a muslim?". Would you buy that argument? NO. So here is your hypocrisy and double standard.

If Norwegian guy is considered as a psychopath by most atm, it`s because he killed Norwegian people but if he would kill 91 muslim immigrants, e.g. by raiding a mosque or somethin, then he would be considered as a "christian hero" by many, just as Osama Bin Ladin has been considered as a "muslim hero" by many or Ratko Mladic as a "christian hero", especially in Serbia and Greece.

Also, the article about the Greek lawyer confirms what i already said here b4. If there would be no Turkey, then Greeks would absolutely do the same in western Thrace as what Serbs did to Bosnians to be "christian heroes"!!! I am sure you can find 10.000s of Greeks who are thriving to do genocide in western Thrace to reach some kind of saint status in their eyes. If they didn't/couldn't do that yet, it`s because they know that Turkey`s response would be exact same what we did in Cyprus. That`s the only thing which prevents them.

This is what religions for in world practice anyway and it`s same for judaism too. Even in Torah, it says that non-Jews has been created by God for one and only purpose, "to serve Jews" and in Talmud, it says that all non-Jewish women are prostitutes and worthless beings.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                    Any muslim can tell you the same thing for a muslim fundamentalist. "How could anyone possibly label Bin Laden as a muslim?". Would you buy that argument? NO. So here is your hypocrisy and double standard.
                    Onur, wake up to yourself. If you're going to ask a question, let the recipient of that question answer - don't answer on their behalf. The rest of your rant is absolute demented nonsense.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Onur
                      • Apr 2010

I thought that it would be pointless to wait for an obvious answer but Vangelovski, so you wanna say that you think like Bin Laden or any self-claimed muslim fundamentalist cant be a real muslim and muslims shouldn't be blamed for terrorist attacks rather than individuals??? Is that so?

What are you talking about, what rant? Which one i said was wrong? Mladic isn't an hero in the eyes of many? Same for Bin Laden and others in the eyes of muslims. Or Jewish belief sayings about non-Jews?;

‪Top Rabbi Exposes Jewish Racism!‬‏ - YouTube

Maybe religions are about being good (thats what they say anyway) but this is not the religions in real life practice and never been like that for 1000s of years either. Religions are just a tool for manipulate the masses and convince them to do massacres upon who resists the propaganda or upon who have been fed with different propaganda (e.g. another religion, belief), then not to feel any guilt about it at all cuz of adhering the crimes with some kind of "holy cause" (e.g. crusades, jihad etc.)
                      Last edited by Onur; 07-28-2011, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Voltron
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2011

Its no hypocrisy Onur.
                        Islam was founded on the sword. Christianity was founded by turning the other cheek.

Christians do not chop off limbs, we dont follow anything close to " Sharia " law. Here is an example of "extreme" Christians such as the Amish. There is simply no comparison to Islam.

The Amish school shooting was a shooting at the West Nickel Mines School, an Amish one-room schoolhouse in the Old Order Amish community of Nickel Mines, a village in Bart Township of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, on October 2, 2006. Gunman Charles Carl Roberts IV took hostages and eventually shot ten girls (aged 6–13), killing five, before committing suicide in the schoolhouse.
                        The emphasis on forgiveness and reconciliation in the response of the Amish community was widely discussed in the national media. The West Nickel Mines School was torn down, and a new one-room schoolhouse, the New Hope School, was built at another location.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                          Its no hypocrisy Onur.
                          Islam was founded on the sword. Christianity was founded by turning the other cheek.

Christians do not chop off limbs, we dont follow anything close to " Sharia " law. Here is an example of "extreme" Christians such as the Amish. There is simply no comparison to Islam.

The Amish school shooting was a shooting at the West Nickel Mines School, an Amish one-room schoolhouse in the Old Order Amish community of Nickel Mines, a village in Bart Township of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, on October 2, 2006. Gunman Charles Carl Roberts IV took hostages and eventually shot ten girls (aged 6–13), killing five, before committing suicide in the schoolhouse.
                          The emphasis on forgiveness and reconciliation in the response of the Amish community was widely discussed in the national media. The West Nickel Mines School was torn down, and a new one-room schoolhouse, the New Hope School, was built at another location.
                          Using the Amish tragedy is not good voltron. Was Charles Roberts Amish? No. He was a psychopathic child molestor - http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n2057278.shtml

A man who laid siege to a one-room Amish schoolhouse, killing five girls, told his wife by cell phone shortly before opening fire that he had molested two young relatives decades ago and was tormented by "dreams of molesting again," authorities said Tuesday.

Charles Carl Roberts IV, 32, appeared to have plans to molest children at the small Amish school, but police have no evidence that he actually did, State Police Commissioner Jeffrey B. Miller said.

Roberts had sexual lubricant with him and plastic handcuffs that he had bought seven days earlier, and he chained the girls together in a line at the blackboard and barricade the doors after sending the boys and adults away, Miller said.....Roberts, a father of three and milk truck driver from the nearby town of Bart, Pa., was not Amish and did not appear to be targeting the Amish specifically, Miller said. He said Roberts seemed bent on killing young girls and apparently figured he could succeed at the lightly guarded schoolhouse.
                          But linked to this terrible incident Voltron is what happened afterwards when Christian Fundamentalists threatened to protest during the Amish girls funerals. This is disgusting and disturbing. Watch and see how mentally disturbed these people are:

‪Shirley Phelps says Amish girls deserved to die (FIXED)‬‏ - YouTube
                          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

The Norwegian killer was probably a christian, but obviously a very bad one. Plenty of crazy arsed human beings freely running around the world. I wouldn't have any guilt in killing this maggot ... which would be un-christian of me I suppose.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Onur,

Are you still providing answers on others' behalf?

Comment

• Jankovska
                                • Sep 2008

Every religion is ok in very very very VERY small doses. In my opinion they are all fucked and people who follow them (I mean really follow them) are fucked. So many wars and people have died in the name of some stupid religion and for what? No one says these people are true followers but if they believe they are who can stop them?
                                And stop making Christianity as a saint religion, is just as fucked. Remember the Crusades? How many people were killed, wars, fear in the name of Christ? The muslims today in the name of Alah? Religion should be banned and people following it blindly should be cut out of society.

Comment

Working...
                                X