• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Meto on Horse?
    Horse on Meto?
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski
      Maybe they can rename him "King on Throne"?
      Interesting suggestion Tom, and probably in line with the thinking of some submissive "men with shoes on" (read Macedonians - but it's ok, we all know what we are).
      Originally posted by Indigen
      SOM, here is a chance to win your 1st million dollars.
      Haha, where exactly was this clown going to get a million dollars in the first place? What I would say to Dimitrov in response is simple: show me evidence which confirms that Samoil descended from the Asian Bulgars, and explain why, even after he conquered the former Thracian and Moesian territories of the Bulgar kingdom, Samoil never re-established Preslav or Pliska as his state and/or religious capitals, instead preferring to remain in western Macedonia, the furthest corner away from those place.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        Interesting suggestion Tom, and probably in line with the thinking of some submissive "men with shoes on" (read Macedonians - but it's ok, we all know what we are).
        I think the men with shoes on that live on the dirt with trees and rivers will be happy with that approach.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          I think the men with shoes on that live on the dirt with trees and rivers will be happy with that approach.
          As long as they are doing it in Macedonia .... that way they have fooled everybody with their grand master plan.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

RTG

As long as they are doing it in Macedonia ....
            There's no need to mention this, as the world already knows where we are talking about! It's the same place as that warrior on a horse, king on a throne and people with shoes who live on dirt with mountains and rivers!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

As long as they are doing it in Macedonia .... that way they have fooled everybody with their grand master plan.
              Makedonche's right - you should stick to the country's title, "Dirt with trees and rivers". We all know what it really is, no need to get on greece's bad side...or America's!

Comment

• vojnik
                • Apr 2011

Yeah that's right if we are just going to stand by and accept "warrior on horse" simply because we all know it's Alexander we might aswell just give up our countries name to whatever Greece wants it to be because hey at the end of the day everyone knows it's Macedonia...

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

We could probably expand on it a little more to, for example:-
                  "dirt with mountains, rivers, trees and lakes - but no ocean or sea and surrounded by racists"

Feel free to add to the definition and when we have it better defined I'll send it to UN under copyright so that nobody tries to copy or steal it.
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                    We could probably expand on it a little more to, for example:-
                    "dirt with mountains, rivers, trees and lakes - but no ocean or sea and surrounded by racists"

Feel free to add to the definition and when we have it better defined I'll send it to UN under copyright so that nobody tries to copy or steal it.
                    "surrounded by racists" might be too radical for some of the "men with shoes on"

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

"surrounded by racists" might be too radical for some of the "men with shoes on"
                      Vangelovski
                      HaHaHaHa!!!!!!!
                      Ok I'll ammend it to - "bordering with fustanella wearing men with pointy shoes who don't know how to manage an economy"

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                        Vangelovski
                        HaHaHaHa!!!!!!!
                        Ok I'll ammend it to - "bordering with fustanella wearing men with pointy shoes who don't know how to manage an economy"
                        Thanks lion on pedestal,

Frozen-tipped, Burning-top Piperka.

Comment

• makedonche
                          • Oct 2008

Thanks lion on pedestal,

Frozen-tipped, Burning-top Piperka.
                          Frozen-tipped, burning-top Piperka

HaHaHa!!!!! Now that's funny to the point of tragic!

Hey, Lion on throne with crown, don't you agree?

Regards
                          Lion on Pedestal!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

I wonder what Man with Beard thinks about all this?

Comment

• makedonche
                              • Oct 2008

I guess "Warrior on Horse" is better than "Tito on Horse" so perhaps Macedonians are not so unlucky after all.
                              Lion on a Throne with Crown

I agree, perhaps they aren't misfortunate at all!

Regards
                              Lion on a pedestal

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

It's a comedy that I wish another country was enduring!
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X