• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
    undoubtedly
    BS, you've already made it quite clear that you think its better to have a warrior on a horse than nothing, on the basis that you know what it "really" is!
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

undoubtedly
      What will it mean for you then, and how will you perceive it?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• indigen
        • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        There are a number of sources regarding Samoil which I have read but am yet to consolidate into one article. I have been meaning to do this for a while and may perhaps take it up as my next little project. I will try and have it done over the next couple of days, once it is up, would be interested in your input there.
        I won't be going to any libraries for this but I am willing to go through a few books I have in my possession and see what they have to say on the matter.

Comment

• Volk
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          BS, you've already made it quite clear that you think its better to have a warrior on a horse than nothing, on the basis that you know what it "really" is!
          Quit your stupid games, have you been hiding under a rock? If so do a quick google news search and see what the World Press is saying about the statue of Alexander or just visit the thread...

What will it mean for you then, and how will you perceive it?
          Like a cake laced with poison
          Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Quit your stupid games, have you been hiding under a rock? If so do a quick google news search and see what the World Press is saying about the statue of Alexander or just visit the thread...
            But the clever Macedonians REFUSE to call it Alexander of Macedonia. Part of the Grand Plan thing again ... Jeez those Macedonians are smart. Another WIN every minute.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Volk, isn't that a sad and pathetic irony of todays Macedonia, that the World press recognises the statue by it's rightful name and yet our leaders are playing games of semantics with it's identity...what is even more pathetic is that after 130 odd nations have recognised us as Macedonia our leaders continue to 'negotiate' our name and identity...now that's a stupid game.

Comment

• Volk
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                Volk, isn't that a sad and pathetic irony of todays Macedonia, that the World press recognises the statue by it's rightful name and yet our leaders are playing games of semantics with it's identity...what is even more pathetic is that after 130 odd nations have recognised us as Macedonia our leaders continue to 'negotiate' our name and identity...now that's a stupid game.
                It is sad Phoenix, what is even more sad is that its happening because the Macedonian people allow it to happen.
                Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

First you claim warrior on horse is better than nothing, then you say you will change your mind if that is what the plaque says and now "world press" has something to do with your opinion?
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

It is sad Phoenix, what is even more sad is that its happening because the Macedonian people allow it to happen.
                    Arn't you one of those, accepting warrior on horse as better than nothing?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Arn't you one of those, accepting warrior on horse as better than nothing?
                      I guess "Warrior on Horse" is better than "Tito on Horse" so perhaps Macedonians are not so unlucky after all.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        I guess "Warrior on Horse" is better than "Tito on Horse" so perhaps Macedonians are not so unlucky after all.
                        Well, warrior on horse can be anything to anyone, much like UMD...

Comment

• indigen
                          • May 2009

И Бугарите се бунат: Зошто Цар Самоил во Скопје !?

Божидар Димитров иронично нуди милион евра на оној кој ќе докаже дека Самоил не е Бугарин.Европратеникот Вигенин бара официјална реакција од Софија!

Контроверзниот бугарски политичар Божидар Димитров ги става на тест македонските историчари. Нудејќи им еден милион евра за да обезбедат доказ дека Цар Самоил не е Бугарин, познатиот националист иронично со потсмев ја коментра поставената статуа на Цар Самоил во центарот на Скопје.

Во интервју за бугарски Фокус Димитров вели :

“Ако продолжи вака, Скопје ќе ни направи услуга, затоа што во Бугарија нема доволен број споменици на бугарските херои од тоа време. Им посакувам да продолжат вака без да откријат дека тие всушност се скриени Бугари“, вели Димитров.

За поставениот споменик реагира и бугарскиот европратеник Кристијан Вигенин. Бара официјална Софија да реагира веднаш до Скопје за како што вели поставување споменик на бугарски цар.

Вигенин смета дека Македонија треба да биде повнимателна со Бугарија и Грција во меѓусебните односи, затоа што недостатокот на желба за договор со Атина, земјата ја држи надвор од НАТО и ЕУ.

Ѓорги Томиќ

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

SOM, here is a chance to win your 1st million dollars.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Maybe they can rename him "King on Throne"? Volk will still know who his is...that's all that matters.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

Meto on Horse?
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelister
                                • Sep 2008

Too much foriegn intereference is being allowed to dictate how we name ourselves, and what we call historical figures.

Short of invading the territory, and occupying it militarily - foriegners have no influence in Macedonian affairs, that politicians are not prepared to allow. Sure, the E.U can object, Greece can protest - but it is still a soveriegn state. All of this "foreign threat" currency is propaganda - Gruevski inspired propaganda. He needs to get the idea out there that he is 'working' a problem, even though the problem is entirely the creation of Macedonian politicians. That I think is the biggest problem of all. The only people meddling with our identity are the politicians.

Greece and the E.u can beat their chests all they like. At the end of the day, it is the Macedonian politicians using these foriegn demands to meddle with our identity and commit other shameful acts of 'submission'. There is no one holding a gun to the head of the Macedonian leaders, but they have cleverly convinced the Macedonian people that we are hostage to foriegn interference. This is the justification they have used to hijack our identity, and put it into real time play.
                                Last edited by Pelister; 07-04-2011, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X