Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

In all of their incompetence, the servants of Gruevski probably forgot to scratch those rays off.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      In all of their incompetence, the servants of Gruevski probably forgot to scratch those rays off.
      What are you talking about!
      Don't you know this is all part of the secret agenda of our hero Gruevski. I have it on good authority the rays are in fact "magnetic" and that Gruevski will personally stick on the other rays later on once the master plan is hatched.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

gruevski will pass on the long story to the greeks who i'm sure will be amused for many a day.Gruevski's stupidity never ceases to amaze me.He just doesn't know when to quit clowning around.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

very impresssive but it's a shame they have to compromise the name.
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

I second that GS
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Zarni
                Banned
                • May 2011

Impressive but really unsatisfying now

I also remain angry with the locals who have not related the works naming as a way to appease a greece

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

The statue pales into symbolical insignificance when compared to the flag placed next to it. At best it could be described as "consistent".
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

why is the macedonian govt so afraid of what the greeks would say.In 1913 the greeks stole macedonia from the macedonians & ever since has been producing propaganda to deny the republic of macedonia the use of the flag,culture,statues,name.One would tend to think the way greece is carrying on that they have sole authority & a monopoly on everything macedonian.But a reality check will reveal that it's not rom but the greeks have no right to use anything macedonian.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                      Banned
                      • May 2011

Screw the Government and Media they are beyond approach it is the everyday Macedonian that irrates me with out end I see even in Australia Macedonians afraid of the Greeks afraid of making noise

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Do you have any examples you can share with us regarding Macedonians from Australia? What sort of noise are you referring to? What would you like to see happen? Give us some reasonable suggestions.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• BigMak
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2009

In all honesty SOM whats the point of an example its elf explanitory, take for instance and without any disrespect the MTO is a great starting point, but basically its a web site, a forum.

Full stop, can we expand? yes.... Do we? questionable

Where are our ethnic macedonian brothers and sisters to stand up and uphold their own rights, protest come out in force, cause a fuss, or I suppose they choose to be good greeks instead, sick of it

Comment

• Zarni
                            Banned
                            • May 2011

If you have to ask what Macedonians lack even in Australia the thousands of thoughts on this Forum might as well be throw in the dust bin ask all the great contributors here they have ansered time and time again
                            Last edited by Zarni; 08-27-2011, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by BigMak View Post
                              In all honesty SOM whats the point of an example its elf explanitory, take for instance and without any disrespect the MTO is a great starting point, but basically its a web site, a forum.

Full stop, can we expand? yes.... Do we? questionable
                              BM, we will expand. I know that some of you guys are critical because of the lack of immediate action, but there is a process of development in place and we most certainly are moving forward in this regard. I do apologise for not being able to go into further detail at this point, but I assure you that by the end of this year there will be more initiatives implemented which will have a positive effect for the Macedonian Cause. Nobody should expect overnight miracles, but everybody should be confident that the leadership of the MTO Inc. is non-compromising and will carry out its duties with integrity, passion and strength - despite how demoralising it can be when faced with the indifference or hopelessness of many Macedonians. Many of our people like to complain and criticise, fair enough, but as Macedonians that appear to have as passion for the Macedonian Cause, you need to ask yourselves what are you doing to further it? Because complaining and criticising just isn't enough.
                              Originally posted by Zarni
                              If you have to ask what Macedonians lack even in Australia the thousands of thoughts on this Forum might as well be throw in the dust bin ask all the great contributors here they have ansered time and time again
                              I asked for your suggestions on what you would like to see happen. Do you have any? Can you also suggest how they can be achieved? Or is your effort for the Macedonian Cause limited to complaining?

Comment

• Zarni
                                Banned
                                • May 2011

In all honesty I don’t contribute beyond an Internet based Forum to vent occasionally
                                until catastrophe greets the heels of Macedonians I don’t expect any movement in our National Liberation none, does that answer your question SOM

But I am glad and proad of the MTO

Comment

Working...
                                X