• Zarni
    Banned
    • May 2011

Deliberately covered by that white motif and convenient for the Government

Comment

• Zarni
      Banned
      • May 2011

Well George my friend I notice Macedonians in Australia are scared to rock the boat and embarrassed to tell the World who they are in public spaces and situations

You begin to tire wanting to meet Macedonians when they tell you you’re too extreme

Comment

• Volk
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
        I notice Macedonians in Australia are scared to rock the boat and embarrassed to tell the World who they are in public spaces and situations
        Care to elaborate?
        Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Mikail
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
          I just looked at some Greek news outlets, all of the Greek media appear to be reporting on the statue, they mention that Gruevski is trying to avoid calling the statue Alexander the Great so that they don't provoke Greece, and the Greek MFA is preparing to send letters to all of its allies in Europe regarding "Skopje's provocation". The also summarize SDSM's point of view that the statue cost too much considering the high unemployment.
          That'll be about right Niko.

Hey, does anyone know how much Greece paid to build that new border security check point at Negochani, at a time when Greece was heading into bankrupcy?

Oh, and Greece does not provoke Macedonians by having the statement "Macedonia is Greek" plastered around the Kutlesh Sun as you exit Macedonia, only to enter Macedonia, through a security checkpoint.

Even while sitting on the brink of bankrupcy, they make the ultimate statement by building this new customs post, "Never will we agree to recognise you", and Europe stands by and lets this antagonising behavior to carry on.

What a fucking joke
          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Volk
            • Sep 2008

the way Macedonians degrade themselves there is no need for the greeks to do anything
            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

zarni some maybe but i'm not .I'm ready to rock & roll.Even though i'm one there are many like minded people & together we can make diffrence.But we son't easily give up were ready to fight it out on the internet.We know & beleive the truth is on our side.WE are not scared of telling it like it is,
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Zarni
                Banned
                • May 2011

Consider this you notice a Greek in a room of people trust me they will be the first to stand out with a beacon that is waving a Greek Flag and telling the World look over here me a Greek, Macedonians just are not like that not that I want us to be like Greeks but to have a sense of pride a little

Or Social media and Networking i.e Facebook and all that crap. Now most Social sites have a country of Orign or Nationalty as a profile preference especially if they are dating web site google rsvp Macedonian single female or Male then click the link notice how many brain dead zombies advertise in their profile that acroynm and just dont freaking care

examples like that
                Last edited by Zarni; 08-09-2011, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• cultea
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                  Hey, does anyone know how much Greece paid to build that new border security check point at Negochani, at a time when Greece was heading into bankrupcy?

Even while sitting on the brink of bankrupcy, they make the ultimate statement by building this new customs post, "Never will we agree to recognise you", and Europe stands by and lets this antagonising behavior to carry on.
                  This is the old checkpoint at Niki, but it was upgraded, because the vertical freeways (from Kozani), have also finished (or are finishing), so traffic will increase. There is a new Customs-house (6,6 m Euros) and other buildings, tax-free market etc (2 m Euros).

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

It all defies logic where's the money coming from when they are on the brink of bankruptcy.?
                    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

Zarni some good points the difference is there between us neighbours we can't hide that.
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Mikail
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by cultea View Post
                        This is the old checkpoint at Niki, but it was upgraded, because the vertical freeways (from Kozani), have also finished (or are finishing), so traffic will increase. There is a new Customs-house (6,6 m Euros) and other buildings, tax-free market etc (2 m Euros).
                        Ej, levendi, thanks for the figures.

There is no new highway that goes to Negochani.

The highway from Kozani ends some 20km or so before you reach Lerin and negochani is another 15km on the other side.

So they spent 8.6 million euro on a building that will soon be unused and neglected.

Just how many Lavoutes will be making their way up from Kozani to enter the Macedonian Republic file mou?
                        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Blagojce
                          • Mar 2010

In a move that has upset the Greeks, a statue bearing an uncanny resemblance to Alexander the Great has been erected in Macedonia's capital.

Statue sparks protests
                          Macedonia
                          August 16, 2011

SKOPJE. In a move that has upset the Greeks, a 22-metre statue bearing an uncanny resemblance to Alexander the Great has been erected in the heart of Skopje, Macedonia's capital.

With Greece in economic crisis, ''this is our way of saying [up yours] to them'', said Antonio Milososki, the state's former foreign minister.

However with unemployment in Macedonia nudging 35 per cent, and at least a third of the population living below the poverty line, the scheme has provoked violent protests.

What protests???????

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Blagojce View Post
                            http://www.smh.com.au/world/statue-s...815-1iupn.html

Statue sparks protests
                            Macedonia
                            August 16, 2011

SKOPJE. In a move that has upset the Greeks, a 22-metre statue bearing an uncanny resemblance to Alexander the Great has been erected in the heart of Skopje, Macedonia's capital.

With Greece in economic crisis, ''this is our way of saying [up yours] to them'', said Antonio Milososki, the state's former foreign minister.

However with unemployment in Macedonia nudging 35 per cent, and at least a third of the population living below the poverty line, the scheme has provoked violent protests.

What protests???????

Sydney Morning Herald Misinforms on Alexander Statue

Monday, 15 August 2011

An unprofessional and bizarre article appeared today in Australia's Sydney Morning Herald in relation to Macedonia's newly erected statue of Alexander the Great.
                            The article is so unprofessional and brutally misleading that at first glance I was convinced the SMH must have been hacked with someone inserting a foolish article.

The anonymous article quotes Macedonia's former Foreign Minister as saying that the true reason the statue went up in Skopje was so Macedonia could say "up yours" to Athens since Greece was struggling with bankruptcy.

Former Macedonian FM Antonio Milososki had never said such things, nor has he made any comments about the statue which has been planned since the 1990's and most recently in 2007.
                            The article outright misinforms that there has been "violent protests" against the statue, which is is simply not true. On the contrary, people were extremely proud and celebrated the erection of the statue. It also misleads on the 'poverty line', while in reality Macedonian salaries and pensions have gone up 20% in the last 3 years.

I for one remain on my theory that the SMH was in fact hacked, by what one would imagine is an "Australian-Greek" 'author'. If this was posted by someone employed at the SMH, they may have some serious challenges with their readers.
                            http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/18877/1/
                            Obviously its fake which Greeks are profesionals at spreading misinformation just read Agamoi Thytai posts as an example.
                            (By the way voltron or AT, why would Greeks ask a Macedonian to explain how in the world it is possible for him to be Greek when he is a Macedonian)

Another give away is Milososki doesn't have balls to say what is reported.
                            Last edited by Bill77; 08-15-2011, 10:57 PM.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

that's right bill milosevski doesn't have the balls to say up yours to the greeks.With so much bs spread by the greeks they are hoping to spread their propaganda to force macedonia into it's hole it's digging.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                                • Nov 2009

ЧСшка Ρ€Π΅ΠΏΠΎΡ€Ρ‚Π°ΠΆΠ° Π·Π° спомСникот АлСксандар МакСдонски - YouTube
                                Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

Working...
                                X