X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelister
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
    Just in case some were unaware, the Albanian NGO that was behind the fight, is the same one that is financed by the Soros Organisation. Furthermore, this is following the same escalation plan that we saw take place in 2001.
    I am glad you pointed that out. I think that any organization (or academic) that uses the acronym FYROM should be considered suspicious by any measure. The Soros Foundation and the E.U use alot of clever colonial language to disguise the Federalization of Macedonian territory and the creation of a greater Albania. Ofcourse I have made the point a number of times already that the U.N cannot legally block our admission to that organization under our chosen name. The Macedonian government can release the pressure valve building up by simply exercising their rights at the U.N. I think that Gruevski is holding the entire country to ransom which is giving mischievous and malignant organizations like the Soros Foundation and the E.C, plenty of room to do their worst on the poor Macedonians and bring about a dire result for us.

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

i hope your'e right volk.
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Prolet, if Gruevski does nothing to the rogue ethnic Albanian politicians, do you agree that he is part of the problem in Macedonia (as opposed to the solution)?
        Risto, its more then a problem and im bitterly disappointed, i will go back even further with the Nerezi incident where Albanians came out with axes and knives to attack 20 kids on the Bridge. There was footage that clearly showed their faces and they blocked the bridge which shows they had intent to harm our people, all that happened was our people got arrested and that it.

Its a political stunt and there is no Justice, like we all say in Stari Kraj, Tepaniot tepan ebaniot eban so i think the message was loud and clear and they are organizing another gathering on Saturday. There will be alot of police there and who knows what the Albanians will do next.

Here is a sickening report, some Albanian put up photos of a dead soldier from the 2001 conflict they are really feral and disgusting people.

Најсвеж македонски забавен портал
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

Did anybody hear Fuere's statement? Apparently we need to consult the Albanians if we ever want to build something else, i cant wait to see the back of him.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Prolet, what chance would a Coalition politician have had in John Howard's era if they went against his wishes?
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Komita
              • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Did anybody hear Fuere's statement? Apparently we need to consult the Albanians if we ever want to build something else, i cant wait to see the back of him.
              Bravo za Fuere, koga ste kurtoni nevideni taka i treba. Ovoj narod ne zalsuzuva nisto drugo nego da bide ponizuvan i eben u zdrav mozok.
              Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Komita, Im sure you will want to see this

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                  This is the Framework Agreement in practice.
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                    This is the Framework Agreement in practice.
                    Democracy can be quite the "mutated hunchback" when this is the end result.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                      • Oct 2009

Possible outcome to all this,

A) a conflict starts
                      B) west calls for cease fire
                      C) west introduce Framework Agreement part 2
                      D) Albanian more rights and complete take over.

Its all planned. (so is the latest development in Egypt by the way. i just cant put my finger on the plans as to why. But it will eventually come out thats certain)
                      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Niko777
                        • Oct 2010

Unfortunately there will be more problems when the government starts building the proposed church on Macedonia Square (which was destroyed in the earthquake). The project has been delayed for no reason until further notice.

Also: happening this week, Macedonians from all over the country are planning a mass gathering on the Kale this Saturday.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Niko777,

There was talk that the Albanians wanted a mosque in Macedonia Square, is this still the case?
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

the albanians allways want what is impossible to give them.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

They say that the only way they will allow a church on the square is if a mosque is built as well. They want the Burmanli Mosque to be reconstructed, it was demolished by the occupying Serbian government to make way for the Oficerski Dom - that too was demolished in the earth quake and the Skopje 2014 project envisions its reconstruction.

If it was up to the Albanians, they would have reconstructed every Ottoman mosque that had once existed in Macedonia - topping it off with an Albanian flag. The Ottomans were an occupying force and it was normal for the newly independent Balkan countries to destroy such structures. For example in Solun there existed hundreds of mosques and today there is not one! Only in Macedonia would such a ridiculous idea be brought up...

Comment

Working...
                              X