• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by blackcactus View Post
    That's not what he ment, your taking what he said literally

As for what he actually meant, I can't be a$$ed explaining it
    I think you should let him speak for himself. If you want to provide your own views, then please do, but don't pretend to speak for others.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
      • Jan 2009

Attack in a Macedonian and U.S. troops base - Taliban

Напад на талибанците врз база со македонски и американски војници
      09.04.2012 - 16:23 |

Македонија

Три жестоки напади на талабинците врз база на македонски и американски војници, ова видео поставено на интернет сервисот Јутјуб открива со што се соочуваат македонските мировници на терен.
      Се слуша разговорот меѓу нив и проценките кои ги прават нашите војници. Видеото е поставено вчера, но нема информација кога е снимено и каде се одвивал нападот.

Од генерералштабот на АРМ велат дека немале информација за напад на база на македонски војници, по инцидентот во Септември, кога во главниот град Кабул беше нападнат штабот на мисијата ИСАФ.

Место за чија безбедност се грижат македонските мировници. Ниту еден придник на АРМ не беше повреден, иако беа под засилена борбена готовност.

За нивната акција ги добија сите пофалби од меѓународните сили. Видеото кое од вчера може да се види на Јутјуб, според информациите на администраторот ќе биде дел и од документарен филм за војната во Авганистан.

Во моментов 182ца членови на македонкста армија ја извршуваат својата мисја на оваа териоторија. Најголемиот дел од нив се во Кабул, а шест член медицински тим работи во Мејамана.

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• ProMKD
        • Oct 2011

Glad nobody was hurt!!
        www.everythingmacedonia.com
        Support tourism to Macedonia!

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

I just heard on the news that countrie's like australia are going to pull out it's troops.I wonder if macedonia has a timeframe agenda of when to pull it's troops out.Ok it's been good experience for the troops but at the risk of losing their lives?.Has it gained us membership of nato.They have insisted that we change our name as a precursor of joining Nato.Even though Macedonia meets all other requirements & has an exemplary record in service & even as someone has said it models it's army on the nato model.What a shame that Macedonia can't be accepted.It all seems unfair.Also i remember reading how macedonia was accepted to come into& be invited to the inner sanctum of the pentagon.I hear that is kind of a mark of respect for their work done not many get a chance of that.Again i'm dissappointed as a fellow Macedonian that we still can't be accepted unless we change our name.
          Last edited by George S.; 04-21-2012, 07:42 PM. Reason: ed
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
            • Jan 2009

Foreign troop bases in Afghanistan
            Trusted and independent source of local, national and world news. In-depth analysis, business, sport, weather and more.

You can see on your right how many troops each nation contributes to the war in Afghanistan...
            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

Working...
            X