X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
    Komita you need to think about this more carefully it isnt as simple or black and white as you think
    Komita would have been one of those celebrating after hearing Greek, Russian, and possibly Macedonians, helping the Serbs against Bosnia, claiming it was all in the name of Orthodox Brotherhood even though the Bosnians did nothing against the Russians, or Greeks or Macedonia. Yet its a big anti Macedonian issue in Afghanistan and Iraq, and he asks what has the Afghans and Iraqis done to Macedonia.

Julie, Phoenix

Its good to see we have some decent, humane Macedonians in here.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Komita
      • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      That wasn't my question. And you make it sound like they needed your permission or something. May i ask, who you are?

There family , or own future. Its a job. One that you can't just walk away once you sign up and told to do a job. You could criticise them for joining up in the beginning. But now that they are there, give them some respect. They are Makedoncina for God sake. If you should wish ill on anyone, take it out on the government.
      Wishing they die?????? you are a sick man and have something in common with many Greeks. You are a disgrace. So is anyone else that has the same mind set as yours.
      Your a total retard. Where did I say I wished they die?! Ne si normalen.
      Слава му на Бога за се

Comment

• markovr
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Zarni View Post
        Komita you need to think about this more carefully it isnt as simple or black and white as you think
        Yes you are correct sir, maybe we should bomb the Serbian embassy in Skopje!?!?!?
        Think b4 you post about American interests if you don't want Homeland Security, CIA, FBI, etc. monitoring this site because of stupid/ childish remarks.

Comment

• Zarni
          Banned
          • May 2011

Markovr when a former US Ambassador said the most outrageous comments this year and had this Forum inflamed for days don’t you think a firebomb or two and a bunch of angry Macedonians would have been a very apt response rather then us on a Internet Forum getting upset America is not a Macedonian alley, Washington recognised Macedonia to sure up Albanian Territorial reorganisation i.e decentralisation and are asking us to continue to talk with Greece .

And a side note.....the 3 major US corporate firms are actually attacked daily the thousands of script kiddies out there could be CIA targets I mean Wow this Forum stands out to all Islamist websites who are also a dime a dozen.
          Last edited by Zarni; 09-14-2011, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Komita View Post
            Your a total retard. Where did I say I wished they die?! Ne si normalen.
            I asked you a question you turd, Incase i misunderstood the shit you dribble.
            Originally posted by Bill77
            So fuck em, let them die..... Is that what you are saying?
            Your silence in avoiding the question directly, suggests and confirms that is your point of view (let them die). And by your pathetic reasoning which shows you are anti Macedonian, is further confirmation you are a evil and wish them ill fate suggesting they deserve what they get.
            Originally posted by Komita
            Did I force them to go there? Who are they fighting for? It's certainly isn't for Macedonia...
            Now here it is again,
            Originally posted by Komita View Post
            NO, so I dont care for "our" soldiers that go as american and NATO cannon fodder,
            You either do care and wish them safety?????? or you don't care if they die and deep inside you wish it?????.

I think you answered it.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by markovr View Post
              Think b4 you post about American interests if you don't want Homeland Security, CIA, FBI, etc. monitoring this site because of stupid/ childish remarks.
              Hi markovr, I hope they are reading this:

Dear Homeland Security, CIA, FBI, etc. ... I wish for Macedonia all that you wish for the USA. So please, leave Macedonia alone and stop interfering with the sovereignty of a nation just because it suits your own interests.

markovr, you reckon they're gonna call me a "terrorist" and hunt me down now?
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Hi markovr, I hope they are reading this:

Dear Homeland Security, CIA, FBI, etc. ... I wish for Macedonia all that you wish for the USA. So please, leave Macedonia alone and stop interfering with the sovereignty of a nation just because it suits your own interests.

markovr, you reckon they're gonna call me a "terrorist" and hunt me down now?
                Amen ! Am with you as am sure most members are here
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Zarni
                  Banned
                  • May 2011

I decided to be polite to markovr but the more I think about it the comments he said were stupid beyond compare and should be shoot down by any Macedonian Patriot and Nationilst

We all care about Macedonian Interests not that of the US wanting to please others you dont get a hint of respect by anyone

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by markovr View Post
                    Yes you are correct sir, maybe we should bomb the Serbian embassy in Skopje!?!?!?
                    LOL, hilarious
                    American interests? As in how they destabilised and what they did to the Macedonian nation?

Go and fly your star spangled banner, if I am not "with " their conquer and invade policies, am I a terrorist?
                    Woops, I said the t word, who is parked outside my house...am scared...so scared....will tell the effwits to their faces what I think of them, don't threaten people here, because that is what you are doing .
                    We wont be threatened into submission for your American Interests here. This is the MACEDONIAN TRUTH ORGANISATION
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

The below is an article from 2003, but found it interesting so have posted it here:

A Coalition of the Willing?

From the Washington Post:

France and Germany lead European opposition to a speedy attack. But Britain, Italy, Spain, Denmark and Portugal, as well as Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic, have firmly backed the U.S. position. On Wednesday, 10 more European governments, in the former communist east, jointly declared support for Washington. They were Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.

A quick scan of opinion polls reveals that, while governments are supporting the US, the people are solidly opposed to unilateral and even UN action in all but a few countries. This can be explained by diplomatic pressure which has, for now, overcome a distinct lack of popular support in the following countries:

Britain: 86% say give weapons inspectors more time, 34% think that US and Britain have made a convincing case for invasion. »

Spain: 80% opposed to war, 91% against attack without UN resolution »

Italy: 72% opposed to war »

Portugal: 65% say there is no reason to attack now »

Hungary: 82% opposed to invasion under any circumstances »

Czech Republic: 67% opposed to invasion under any circumstances »

Poland: 63% against sending Polish troops, 52% support US "politically" »

Denmark: 79% oppose war without U.N. mandate »

Australia: 56 per cent only backed UN-sanctioned action, 12% support unilateral action. 76% oppose participation in a US-led war on Iraq. Australian Senate voted 33-31 to censure Howard for committing 2,000 soldiers to US action. »

The "Vilnius 10" is a group of 9 countries that are seeking membership in NATO and Croatia. In many cases, their future security depends on NATO membership. In Estonia, for example, there is a tangible fear that Russia will take over again, given a militaristic enough government and the right opportunity (the--thankfully past--popularity of the fascist Vladimir Zhirinovsky was a good indication of this possibility. Zhirinovsky had a map in his office showing the borders of Russia expanded to include the former Soviet Union and Alaska). In any case, it's doubtful that these governments are supporting the US for any other reason than to get diplomatic points (or conversely, not piss away their chances of NATO membership).

Taking Estonia as an example again, we find that the government has supported war without any debate in Parliament, despite 70% of the people and major newspapers opposed to war in Iraq.

Latvia: 74% oppose taking out Hussein with military force »

Romania: 38% opposed, 45% in favour »

Macedonia: 10% support war on Iraq »

Bulgaria: 21% support war »

Estonia: 30% support war »

Slovakia: 60% oppose sending Slovak soldiers »

Information for Albania, Croatia, Slovenia and Lithuania was immediately available via Google news, but according to this report, Romania is the only country in the "Vilnius 10" that has a majority of the population supporting the war.

For comparison purposes:

France: 76% against war without UN support »

Germany: 55% against war with UN support, 90% against war without UN support. 57% hold the opinion that "the United States is a nation of warmongers". »
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

These are not Macedonian soldiers in Afghanistan,
                        But American soldiers (obviously),
                        You are not seeing things, its real.
                        Its a sniper unit in Afghanistan.
                        Surely i don't need to explain what is wrong with it?

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                          • Nov 2009

The ss of the nazi kind. Maybe they are all members of the KKK
                          Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                            These are not Macedonian soldiers in Afghanistan,
                            But American soldiers (obviously),
                            You are not seeing things, its real.
                            Its a sniper unit in Afghanistan.
                            Surely i don't need to explain what is wrong with it?

Bill, the picture, although not a good look may not be what it seems on the surface.
                            Americans are not the sharpest tools in the shed and some of their units are less than professional, you could make the case quite strongly that they didn't join the dots in what somebody thought was a 'cool' attempt at graphic design...

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                              • Nov 2009

Pheonix I think they knew exactly what it stands for.
                              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by lavce pelagonski View Post
                                Pheonix I think they knew exactly what it stands for.
                                LP, have you read any news reports regarding the circumstances surrounding that picture...or are you giving too much credit to American cultural awareness...

Comment

Working...
                                X