X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Slovenia and Slovakia Forced to Fund Greece

Slovenian PM Borut Pahor will meet with opposition's leader Janez Jansha to prevent a referendum where Slovenians will vote against bailing out Greece, reports Dnevnik in Ljubljana.

The EU law struck to help Greece going into default, according to which will see Slovenia as an EU member deposit 380 million euros to Athens' bailout account is being discussed in Slovenian Parliament today.

Slovenian Government pressed by EU claimed that if its citizens indeed end up voting against funding Greece, the country will remove itself from the Eurozone.

The Slovenian media says EU counts on the Franco/German scare tactic to work.

Slovenia isn't the only country refusing to bailout Greece.

Slovakia's new government is reviewing the promises made by the former Government in Bratislava led by Robert Fic. Slovaks believe they should not bailout what they consider to be the 'laziest people in Europe', people who don't pay taxes and get two extra salaries annually because they showed up to work on time.
    Where does Macedonia sign up to join the EU bailout team?

Slovakia seems to have a solid perception of Greece.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
      • Sep 2008

Slovaks indeed have a very good perception of Greece but have pretty low perception of Macedonia and our history since Bulgarian activity and propaganda is very present in the accademic circle there imported by all bugarophiles Slovaks who have had some relation with Bulgarian educational institutions.

But it's pretty easy to explain to the Slovaks in what situation we are, since they are having their problems of simmilar kind with the Hungarians, I already assisted a group of Slovakian students to visit the seminar in Ohrid this summer. I hope it will help in bringing more awareness in their country in relation to Macedonia and Macedonians.

I hope neither Slovenia nor Slovakia will be paying for the Greeks.
      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

RoM has done well not to enter the EU, to be faced with crippling debt to bail out our treacherous neighbours
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bratot
          • Sep 2008

They (EU) have made a favour to us actually

Wish them good luck in paying for the laziest nation in Europe.
          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• makedonin
            • Sep 2008

No pain no game
            Join EU and have fun like this
            To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
              RoM has done well not to enter the EU, to be faced with crippling debt to bail out our treacherous neighbours
              Why would ROM give up there name just to help in bailing out the dogs next door????

back in my younger days, we used to call this Irish before it become politically incorrect. nothing wrong with Irish.....i love lepricons.
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

Geeees Bill77 if the 77 stands for 1977...your younger days…your not an old man yet. Your not even middle aged.

But to the topic this is fantastic news. Hopefully it shows the way for other countries to follow. France isn’t the only one who can threaten to break up the Euro zone. I truly hope Slovenia and Slovakia do break off. Have they considered creating the Other Euro zone and then maybe Germany can apply to join. Macedonia and Turkey can join them as founding members. The French and Greeks can continue sticking souvlakis and French sticks in each other.

Comment

• Serdarot
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                  ...Have they considered creating the Other Euro zone and then maybe Germany can apply to join. Macedonia and Turkey can join them as founding members...
                  there was such similar "zone", it was called SFRJ

I like the idea of taking initiative instead baggin´ this EU demoNcrates and burocrates.

but Union initiated by small country like RoM and big country as Turkey is probably not goin´ to work fair for us.

i would like to concider a kind of loose confederation between RoM, Aegean Macedonian, Thrakia, North Epirus, Turkey.

But for this, those manipulated Turks (Majir), Macedonians / Vlachs ("hellenized" or not is irrelevant) in Aegean Macedonia and Thrakia, have to understand they are only misused from Athens, and start a process to get independence.

And the Turks from Turkey have to "get off the horse", we don´t want new Ottoman Empire or to be ruled by someone else, and not all our grandmothers were impregnant from the Turks. (there is a believe spread throughout the Turkish Society that most of the Balkan People are "turkish bastards". If we follow that line, Macedonians impregnated Turkish woman at least 1200 years before any Turk showed his nose on the Balkans

Further, why "loose confederation" or some kind of economic-military union, and not "United Macedonia".

I dont think that unification of Macedonia is for now possible and good idea, from diverse reasons*, but i am 102,7 % sure that the people in Aegean Macedonia, even the "real greeks" (if there is such a thing...), will live better without Athens.

Athens is a f´kn nest of idiots, traitors, fascist, rasist...

* one of the reasons why me personaly is against any attempt to unify Macedonia for now, is RoM.

RoM is f´kn puppet banana marionet state...

i am not even sure that under this conditions, with the "frame agreement" and all this humiliations, we realy deserve to have the M in RoM

The Macedonians, the real one, were not afraid to make rebelions and fight against realy powerfull Empires.

The citizens of RoM are far away from that.

and ontopik:

it is funny to see how the Germans are changing, from adoring the "heavenly divine godly greeks", to real real despise...

and not everyone understand some things, but i am very sure on the next elections, many things will be more clear...

i know that me and my wife are not happy that OUR tax euros are going to some fat-ass "greek", who is spending OUR money on the land from OUR grandfathers (my wife´s grandfather is from Lerin)

that story is far away to be finished, i guess it will finish when the Greece as we know it today will desintegrate, and the balance in the area will be restored.
                  Bratot:
                  Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Serdarot, mnogu ubavo pokazhe shto e rabotata. Nashiot narod mi e stram, nema smisla, treba da stanat na nodse, arno reche RoM is f´kn puppet banana marionet state... igrat nashite dushmani so nas, i nie skokame koga ni rechat. neznam od shto se plashat tolku mnogu, nemat gayle oti kye si go izgubime lichneto ime Makedonsko.

I tolku se budali, chekat i se krstat ne vo Boga, a vo EU za spas, a ne pulat po dlaboko shto e rabotata. Nema da zemi mnogu vreme aka vlezat RoM vo EU, cheshiti, mnogu smeshno ke bide, do ushite vlezine ke bidat vo borj za da spasat pusta grtsia.
                    Prost budal narod nash.

Pozz.
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Slovenia and Macedonia to Exchange University Students

This will be a good experience for our students

Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Slovenia will offer cost-free studies to students from Macedonia, starting from the next academic year 2011/2012, Slovenian Ambassador to Macedonia Alan Bergant told media.

We are at a phase of signing a deal between the two ministries. We pledge for mobility of students as well as professors, Bergant said, adding that he hopes that these type of circumstances will enable better and deeper cooperation between the faculties in the two countries.

I hope we will have more Macedonian students, who will take studies in Slovenia as well as Slovenian students, who will come and study in Macedonia, Ambassador Bergant said.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
                        • Aug 2009

well it's a good move & it's a respected country &like slovenia & it's university.
                        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Slovenia bows to Greek demands, bans Macedonian Wine

Wines with the word Macedonia were removed from the Slovenian shelves due to Greek demands. According to the news report, Greeks have put a copyright label on the word Macedonia 20 years ago.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Interesting and stupid at the same time. The greeks have monopolised the name in this instance. Surely this defies all of their arguments about this matter.

I would ban all slovenian products.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                              • Nov 2009

The Greeks know that our Macedonian wine is one of the best in Europe and the ancient Macedonians were i think the ones to introduce the wine to Europe, so there has a resemblance there by both ancient and modern Macedonians being good with wine and the Greeks can't handle that so they want Macedonia removed from wine bottles, they are fu#*ed people.

Comment

• indigen
                                • May 2009

The Macedonia and Macedonian labels are ECONOMICALLY very valuable and will be worth billions upon billions of euros or dollars in the future (and even now HellAss makes a fortune out of them) and it is one of the major factors behind the anti-Macedonian agendas of our enemies.

Comment

Working...
                                X