Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Risto the Great
    replied
    Prolet, don't you hate it when you have "friends" that don't back you up in a fight?

Leave a comment:

• Prolet
    replied
    Risto, You cant deny the fact that MPC has warm relations with the Russian Church, we can safely say that we are in much better relations with them compared to the Greek,Serbian and Bulgarian Orthodox Churches.

Leave a comment:

• Risto the Great
    replied
    Originally posted by Komita View Post
    Feel free and delete it. I wont post any news articles anymore.
    No need to get defensive Komita. But you introduced an opinion by titling the thread as follows:

" Supported by the Russian Patriarchate for the recognition of the MOC "

I did not see any support whatsoever and queried you about it. I would rather have dialogue on the forum than copy/paste any time.

Leave a comment:

• Komita
    replied
    Originally posted by Bratot View Post
    Ceca for a woman saint!
    Originally posted by Silver View Post
    The Macedonian Orthodox Church should be praised.

Any other Orthodox Church will pay in hell for their sins.
    No wonder nobody takes our church serious or wants to recognize it when this is the views of it's followers.

Leave a comment:

• Komita
    replied
    Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Komita, why don't you explain your reasoning, seeing as you do know better and would not have chosen his picture as an avatar without reason?

Sho se lutis tolku brzo be, why do you have to react like that, as if we're attacking you for what is written in the article?
    What is there to explain?
    He is the last great Tsar of Russia, a good and queit man in real life, a good and loving father he's the last real russian leader that stood up for slavs and a martyr of the orthodox faith.
    If it's against the rules to have him as a avatar feel free to delete my account.
    Last edited by Komita; 05-10-2010, 03:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bratot
    replied
    Ceca for a woman saint!

Leave a comment:

• Silver
    replied
    The Macedonian Orthodox Church should be praised.

Any other Orthodox Church will pay in hell for their sins.

Leave a comment:

• Brygian Seed
    replied
    I heard that that in 950 and 975 the first and second Archbishops of the Russian Church were 'crowned' in Sv Sofia, Ohrid. Can someone confirm this?

Leave a comment:

• Soldier of Macedon
    replied
    Komita, why don't you explain your reasoning, seeing as you do know better and would not have chosen his picture as an avatar without reason?
    Originally posted by Komita
    Sho se lutis tolku brzo be, why do you have to react like that, as if we're attacking you for what is written in the article?

Leave a comment:

• Komita
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastika View Post
    Yes he is recognised as a saint because a pseudo-fairy tale began long after the deaths of the royal family. The fact that the whole country rose up against him and his family says a lot about how he ruled Russia. While the people were starving and dying the Tsars were living it up. He then entered a war that Russia was bound to lose, and sacrificied the lives of countless men. History is cruel and Ironic, in 1918 the entire country cast him aside, wanted to kill him and was digusted by his actions and his family, but 80 years later he is made a saint.

Nicholas was a corrupt and weak ruler. Desperate to cling onto the old and outdated institution of Tsardom he forced the populace to suffer. He was so widely hated that after 300 years the population was forced to finally remove the Tsars.
    Bla bla bla bla... This is a typical western history lesson that you gained and if you know better then his own people and the holy church then fine.

Leave a comment:

• Mastika
    replied
    What you just did tells what kind of person you are, it's pure blasphemy Nicholas II is a recognised saint in the orthodox church.
    Yes he is recognised as a saint because a pseudo-fairy tale began long after the deaths of the royal family. The fact that the whole country rose up against him and his family says a lot about how he ruled Russia. While the people were starving and dying the Tsars were living it up. He then entered a war that Russia was bound to lose, and sacrificied the lives of countless men. History is cruel and Ironic, in 1918 the entire country cast him aside, wanted to kill him and was digusted by his actions and his family, but 80 years later he is made a saint.

Please enlighten us.
    Nicholas was a corrupt and weak ruler. Desperate to cling onto the old and outdated institution of Tsardom he forced the populace to suffer. He was so widely hated that after 300 years the population was forced to finally remove the Tsars.
    Last edited by Mastika; 05-10-2010, 08:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Komita
    replied
    Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    No, I did not see support for the MOC.
    What gave you that impression Komita?
    It certainly was not any of the text above, nor has it been one single time in Macedonia's history.

Leave a comment:

• Komita
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastika View Post
    lol. I just wonder why anyone would want to have that man as their Avatar, especially after what he did to Russia and the Russian people.
    Please enlighten us.

Leave a comment:

• Komita
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
    Nicholas II, the Danish homo who moonlighted as a Russian. He was also related to another Danish homo, George I of Grease (modern creator of Grease and the "greeks")

LOL
    What you just did tells what kind of person you are, it's pure blasphemy Nicholas II is a recognised saint in the orthodox church.

Leave a comment:

• Mastika
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
    Nicholas II, the Danish homo who moonlighted as a Russian. He was also related to another Danish homo, George I of Grease (modern creator of Grease and the "greeks")

LOL
    lol. I just wonder why anyone would want to have that man as their Avatar, especially after what he did to Russia and the Russian people.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X