Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sydney
    • Sep 2008

i must have missed something in the last 20 years.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Bratot, One thing is for sure, we wont be changing our name.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

In a different thread RTG said an ill wind is coming. I don’t think he meant it this literally but he is right. Crvenkovski has the west and Greece the Albanians and mobsters on his side.

See you think the Macedonian identity as sacred and cannot imagine a Macedonian going against this but remember the multitude of traitors in our history. It is not impossible. If you believe the Tito line that we are south Slavs who came to the Balkans a Northern ect Macedonia does not look like such a bad thing especially if it means immense immediate wealth to you. The only problem then is how to do it and still stay alive.

Bratots points about blaming the government for the referendum is spot on. A scapegoat is needed be they willing or not. If the referendum is in the positive swift actions will be taken by Crvenkovskis goons to secure the place with as much help from the west as he wants. When the people look at each other in disbelief and cannot find anyone amongst them who voted for the positive they may want to revolt but it will be too late. Go prove it wasn’t a correct referendum. While anyone or more to the point if anyone is doing this Crvenkovski shores up the security of the country and quietly threatens any opposition with accidents. Fate accompi. You cannot think Macedonia’s situation like advanced countries but more inline with third world countries where the mafia is the government or more accurately the new government.

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

You'd be surprised by the number of supporters Crvenkovski (and SDSM) has in Australia, it is not insignificant. For many, matters of national interest and the Macedonian Cause are irrelevant, and they are SDSM loyalists. You'd also be surprised how many of them present themselves as 'businessmen', though most would call them front-men; though this it seems will become clearer and clearer in the next couple of years.

One of his lackey's, Ohrid's mayor, was here a few months gauging their support (both in number of people and funds that can be raised) and reported back. If this news of Crvenkovski is true, rushing a visit to Australia, then it seems that quite substantial potential figures (mostly financial) have been reported back to Bihaḱka.

The reason why most think they don't exist, or they're insignificant in number, is because they're not vocal on their views and that is because the pro-VMRO majority and the not-pro-VMRO-but-anti-SDSM majority is very vocal.

If it is confirmed that he will be coming to Australia, it would more so be to complete their plans to establish and promote a SDSM Branch in Australia - mainly for the purpose of campaigning in the Diaspora for the next election and to raise funds for their campaign (on a 'quid-pro-quo' basis of course).
          Last edited by Rogi; 07-14-2010, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Rogi, How can you be so sure of this? Branko has no business in Australia, he is one of the most hated people here who is going to declare their support for him?

If there is a SDSM Branch here in Australia, it would have to be in Secret.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Daniel, We all remember what happened to Ilinka Mitreva, she was chased around the city. If Branko Crvenkovski came down here, it will be worse.
              No i don't remember, that sounds funny, i hope that happens to him if he ends up coming to Australia.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

I hope he comes to Australia, and I hope some of our members will accompany me when he arrives here, so we can give him the welcome he deserves. We need to make a spectacle of this traitor's arrival, so he can never forget what sort of Macedonians live here in Australia.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• blackcactus
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  I hope he comes to Australia, and I hope some of our members will accompany me when he arrives here, so we can give him the welcome he deserves. We need to make a spectacle of this traitor's arrival, so he can never forget what sort of Macedonians live here in Australia.

SOM I would love to see that, it would be good to send back a strong message to all Macedonian politicians and the Macedonian public
                  The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

I don't know.
                    As an example, some might recall the recent UMetoD visit to Australia. There was hardly a question asked. It was more of a Macedonian get together with some attendees talking about themselves to feel good. I suspect this Crvetz character will attract the same level of curious interest. It probably won't translate into money for his political agenda, but it will make some Macedonians feel good when he makes one or two patriotic statements.

I hope people will keep him honest and quote each and every one of his sellouts as they relate to Macedonia and the Macedonian people.
                    Risto the Great
                    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

If that traitor comes to Australia, he will not forget the visit. If he thinks his treachery has genuine support among the Macedonians in Australia, then the true message needs to be delivered to him.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Grotius
                        • Dec 2009

surely this crvets (thanks RtG) is astute enough to know that he won't be able to crawl his way into Australia without a reaction. Rogi, can you direct me to one of his supporters please? I wan't to see what they look like!

Comment

• Rogi
                          • Sep 2008

Just a few months ago I was walking through the Bourke St Mall and saw a man in his mid-30's wearing a SDSM cap.

They are the 'Ivo Petkovski' types who see themselves as very cosmopolitan citizens of the world, they pretend not to be 'political' or pretend not to care about politics, only to avoid having to explain their (indeed very political) views to the majority of Macedonians who are indeed vocal and hold a Macedonian view on Macedonian matters.

The only thing different with someone like Ivo is that he went against the grain and followed only a select few of his ilk, the fifth column, who tout their views in the media to supress the views of the majority of the Macedonians.

Others among those who still support Crvenkovski are those who 20 years on still long for the return of Yugoslavia and care not for the independence of the Republic of Macedonia; you'd be surprised how many still have that sentiment when you try get the truth out of them.

Finally, the rest are mostly those with left views, who misguidedly thought that the SDSM represented their left views and become extreme loyalists (and many were patriots, at least those who had their eyes open and ears to the ground and subsequently abandoned the SDSM) and are still today unprepared to let go or neutralise as loyalists to the SDSM (whereas most Macedonians rightfully abandoned them), even after seeing their corruption and the damage they have caused to the State and the damage caused to the Macedonian Cause.
                          Last edited by Rogi; 07-15-2010, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Prolet, have you spoken with your buddy at informator to confirm the validity of his statement with regard to the traitor's visit to Australia?

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

SOM, We've all seen Informator he is everywhere pretty much from boloj to krstevki to general meetings etc its pretty hard not to know who he is im sure you know him yourself.

I have confirmation that the report is true, i just havnt been able to get confirmation on who will greet him from our community. Like Rogi mentioned earlier it could be the same people that greeted Ohrid Mayor Aco Petreski, nobody is sure at the moment.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Prolet, keep us informed, I want to make sure that this traitor remembers the Macedonian sentiment when he comes to Australia.

Comment

Working...
                                X