Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

I think this has put another nail in his political coffin. Hopefully he drifts away with the sunset, and we can deal with more important issues, we have on our plates at the moment.
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• sf.
      • Jan 2010

This story tells me that the EU diplomats and politicians are bigger liars than Crvenkovski.
      Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

Crvenkovski can be seen going to bars and nightspots in Macedonia with his son and getting smashed all the time.
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Very apt for a current leader of a political party. Not.
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Daniel the Great
            • Nov 2009

Branko Crvenkovski visiting Australia?

Informer has learned that hints that the opposition leader Branko Crvenkovski will soon visit Australia.
            According to information available to Branko Crvenkovski is visiting Canberra, Sydney and Melbourne and Perth where he is likely to meet with Macedonian politicians and expatriates from Australia.
            The visit is expected to be the end of the summer season in the country.

Is he serious? who is going to go to his gatherings? i think it is a waste of time for him coming to Australia when the majority of Macedonians here are against him.
            Who dose he think he is Nikola Gruevski?

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

I think he is pretty much serious.

Don't be surprised to see him meet few well known Macedonian businessmans in Australia.
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Daniel, We all remember what happened to Ilinka Mitreva, she was chased around the city. If Branko Crvenkovski came down here, it will be worse.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

I'm going to his gatherings most definitely.

But i can't see him coming. Its to good to be true.
                  http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                    • Nov 2009

I think he is trying to win some votes, because Macedonian Australians are strongly against him and strongly for Nikola Gruevski and VMRO.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Other than the UMD guy, I am not sure who else would have him.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Bill, Who'll be there to greet him?

I havnt seen one SDSM supporter here, if there is any i havnt heard them say anything.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                          Bill, Who'll be there to greet him?
                          Greeks.... they would love him.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bratot
                            • Sep 2008

He is looking for business partners in order to get their financial support to help him in the overthrow he plan after DPMNE unofficially has confirmed the Referendum for the name change where SDSM will try to benefit.

Now SDSM will turn 360' in making effort to look more 'patriotic' and how DPMNE are traitors (which is not far from the truth) with their aim to come back on rule in Macedonia.

You will hear and read many SDSM 'patriotic' statements in a situation where Gruevski will try to built 'referendum mood' with potential success.

That's why even UMD after they got the information about the promise DPMNE made to USA diplomats for making succeful referendum started to flood the media with their "patriotic" statements, since it's decided DPMNE will take the guilt - mainly the President Ivanov, why not making profit of the situation and trying to look 'good' in the eyes of Macedonian Diaspora.
                            That's the second issue, the first one they will assist SDSM to come back on rule since their relations are well known.

The third point in the plan of Branko is to convince the dismissed armed forces and 2001 veterans to help him in preparing even violent scenario to overthrow the state if he needs.
                            Of course everything will be made to look as a "revolt" of the citizens as a result of DPMNE's referendum.
                            Last edited by Bratot; 07-14-2010, 02:47 AM.
                            The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• sydney
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                              The third point in the plan of Branko is to convince the dismissed armed forces and 2001 veterans to help him in preparing even violent scenario to overthrow the state if he needs.
                              Of course everything will be made to look as a "revolt" of the citizens as a result of DPMNE's referendum.
                              i would like to think macedonians would be capable of revolt but it's an absolute stretch for my brain...

Comment

• Bratot
                                • Sep 2008

I'm talking about organized 'revolt' with political background, motivated and directed by political structures as seen in many occassions already.

Comment

Working...
                                X