• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

And here is what some individual wrote in the only comment:
    At first i was stunned and shook my head with disgust. But as i gathered my thoughts, i realise he is telling the truth. Thanks to our Governments, It is not the symbol of the Republic. Though i don't think he is suggesting it should be.
    Last edited by Bill77; 12-05-2011, 11:57 PM.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• vicsinad
      • May 2011

After searching, David Edenden is the user name for the blog "The Macedonian Tendency."

Struggling to save ..."the unrecognized Macedonian language"... in Greece from extinction after 4 generations of "forced assimilation" (aka Cultural Genocide) ... all under the passive ... watchful eye ... of the EU, Nato and the US

Comment

• Daskalot
        • Sep 2008

Wow David Edenden, you sound pretty much like a Greek or Bulgarian in my ears, you are using the same rhetoric as them.

By the way, David is a member of our forum, lets hear what he has to say about this.
        Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

well if david is our member on this forum then maybe he can respond to all those claims.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• David Edenden
            • Aug 2011

I'm Here!

Originally posted by George S. View Post
            well if david is our member on this forum then maybe he can respond to all those claims.
            When the Greeks talk about Alexander the Great, we should take about changing Macedonian names in 1926.

When the Greeks talk about Philip, we should talk about the ABCEDAR.

When the Greeks talk about ancient Hellenic character of Macedonia we should talk about Detsa Begalsi.

Talking about what Geeks want to talk about is like playing on their home town stadium ... it does us no good!

Anyway ... here's some humorous posts.

If anyone wants to publish some posts, or be a correspondent for a specific issue ... contact me.

david.edenden1 AT gmail DOT com

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by David Edenden View Post
              When the Greeks talk about Alexander the Great, we should take about changing Macedonian names in 1926.

When the Greeks talk about Philip, we should talk about the ABCEDAR.

When the Greeks talk about ancient Hellenic character of Macedonia we should talk about Detsa Begalsi.

Talking about what Geeks want to talk about is like playing on their home town stadium ... it does us no good!

Anyway ... here's some humorous posts.

If anyone wants to publish some posts, or be a correspondent for a specific issue ... contact me.

david.edenden1 AT gmail DOT com
              Welcome David, you are correct in saying this, we do not need to talk about Ancient history when our recent past is what effects us the most today.

Why are you referring to the whole of Macedonia as "geographic"?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

DE, in your opinion, does the historical legacy of ancient Macedonia have more to do with modern Greeks or modern Macedonians?
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• David Edenden
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  DE, in your opinion, does the historical legacy of ancient Macedonia have more to do with modern Greeks or modern Macedonians?
                  I don't care.

Comment

• David Edenden
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                    Welcome David, you are correct in saying this, we do not need to talk about Ancient history when our recent past is what effects us the most today.

Why are you referring to the whole of Macedonia as "geographic"?
                    Because that is what it is know as among journalists. There are many Macedonia's Greek, Bulgarian, Albanian, Republic, San Stefano.

We have to communicate with journalists and politicians. We have to choose our fight. For example it is only now after 20 years have we gotten "some" journalists to talk about "ethnic" rather than "slav" Macedonians!

Comment

• Daskalot
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by David Edenden View Post
                      Because that is what it is know as among journalists. There are many Macedonia's Greek, Bulgarian, Albanian, Republic, San Stefano.

We have to communicate with journalists and politicians. We have to choose our fight. For example it is only now after 20 years have we gotten "some" journalists to talk about "ethnic" rather than "slav" Macedonians!
                      Noted, but if Macedonians inhabit all of "geographic" Macedonia, wouldn't the correct term to use be "ethnic"?

Comment

• David Edenden
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                        Noted, but if Macedonians inhabit all of "geographic" Macedonia, wouldn't the correct term to use be "ethnic"?
                        Among our people, the politically correct term is just plain Macedonians. I can understand using "ethnic Macedonians" when talking about Macedonians in Greece (no one talks about "ethnic Serbs) ... but for now I still use "ethnic" even in the Republic because I want to educate Journalists to stop using "slav".

Comment

• Daskalot
                          • Sep 2008

Education is important be it for students or journalists.
                          We need to highlight the racism propagated by Greece and Greeks towards us. What they are doing is racist.

Comment

• Voltron
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2011

And what is that Daskalot ? Recognising minority groups ? Is that what your still hung up about ? As if that ever helped any country in our region. Just added more problems. Besides, we all have our countries to go to if we dont like it. It could be worse, we could be Kurds.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                              It could be worse, we could be Kurds.
                              Speaking for yourself, I think you are close to bullseye my friend. jk
                              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Voltron
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2011

haha ^ you crack me up sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X