X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
    ......you know VERY well the way you wrote it could VERY EASILY lead the reader to think they are my statements!
    You know very well that you have made statements that are akin to those. Cease the whinge.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

fyrOM, it has been noted you will not say what you agree/disagree with.
      If you choose to answer truthfully, I will then compare your answers with some of your dribble in order to highlight the inconsistencies and contradictions in your arguments.

Are you honest enough to answer truthfully about this?

I am certainly honest. I do not lie. And you know who I am. I don't know you. You hide your IP and seek to discredit people committed to the Macedonian Cause. What exactly is your agenda?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• fyrOM
        Banned
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
        fyrOM,

You originally claimed some sort of result by the end of this year, attempting to legitimise the ICJ case and paint it as a useful initiative. Now you are claiming some sort of result by the end of 2012-2013. What do you expect to happen by then? The total deconstruction of the Macedonian state?
        I have always consistently said 2011, 2012 and 2013 (whole of) will be years of significances (and almost always added Not because of the 2012 'dooms day' saying/people)...don't now try and change my words ever so slightly.

If you missed it last knight, UMD had a thread with a live broad-cast of the ICJ case. The course of which will be in the next few months with results expected by the end of the year. Does this sound familiar? Does it sound like THIS YEAR. Wow - I said this year and something significant is actually happening and Vangelovski is TOTALLY confused like always - NO surprises there. Watch the progress.

You have failed to provide any evidence of a supposed "grand strategy". Rather, you have consistently pushed an anti-Macedonian agenda, attempting to spread fear based on illogical and baseless assumptions for the sole purpose of keeping Macedonians enslaved
        I provided logical arguments of things that HAVE happened and how they fit in the 'grand strategy'. I further then went on to say what I thought the next 2-3 years will be. You either total ignored them, dismissed them out of hand, and poured scorn on them and NOW I have failed to provide any evidence!!! In logical form I have - what do you expect wikileaks type documents???
        Last edited by fyrOM; 03-21-2011, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

I have always consistently said 2011, 2012 and 2013 (whole of) will be years of significances (and almost always added Not because of the 2012 'dooms day' saying/people)...don't now try and change my words ever so slightly.

If you missed it last knight, UMD had a thread with a live broad-cast of the ICJ case. The course of which will be in the next few months with results expected by the end of the year. Does this sound familiar? Does it sound like THIS YEAR. Wow - I said this year and something significant is actually happening and Vangelovski is TOTALLY confused like always - NO surprises there. Watch the progress.

I provided logical arguments of things that HAVE happened and how they fit in the 'grand strategy'. I further then went on to say what I thought the next 2-3 years will be. You either total ignored them, dismissed them out of hand, and poured scorn on them and NOW I have failed to provide any evidence!!! In logical form I have - what do you expect wikileaks type documents???
          Logic? You have provided nonsensical and irrelevant analogies, but I have never seen any logical arguments in favour of some sort of "grand stragety". Perhaps you would like to repost them here..
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            You know very well that you have made statements that are akin to those. Cease the whinge.
            HALF-TRUTHS again SoM - really???

RtG Post264 wrote...
            Originally Posted by Typical slave apologist
            Now is not the right time.
            FYROM is ok, as long as we get in to these organisations.
            They would smash us to oblivion if we start calling ourselves Macedonian now.
            We will never sell ajvar to Slovenia again.

Not well done fyrOM, not at all.
            As a WHOLE the quote is damming and you know it - so why should I NOT whinge??? Why should I take ownership of things I have Not said - to suit you to the shoot me down????

RtG Post272...
            fyrOM, it has been noted you will not say what you agree/disagree with.
            If you choose to answer truthfully, I will then compare your answers with some of your dribble in order to highlight the inconsistencies and contradictions in your arguments.

Are you honest enough to answer truthfully about this?
            I have always been consistent on the point...
            Now is Not the correct time to be announcing the IA and FA void as you see to advocate.
            I have said getting into the EU and NATO even under the name FYROM is OK.

The rest you pluck from your bag of lies.

That's how it start's - a half truth and half lies - and the sting is in the lie part and you say," so this (whole of it) is what you said. Look how bad it is." Character assassination!

Ofcourse it's going to be bad!!! - it came out of your sneaky lying mind!

You say you don't lie - do you prefer the word mislead???

As for my IP address...
            I have Not and am Still Not taking any steps to do anything with it - hide or otherwise.

I can only guess based on a recent experience when buying software over the net the sellers computer incorrectly identified my IP as being from Brisbane, at other times Sydney and even Adelaide (should have invited me for coffee RtG). I use a Mobile 3G internet connection which might explain the changing IP destination. Other than that, I don't know! and who gives a flying rats! I can't change it or do anything to it!

The IP does Not prove anything of significance - all your doing is another character assassination by stealth -
            We cant see you IP,
            you must be hiding it,
            why are you hiding it,
            you must have something to hide,
            therefor you must be sinister!!!

GET REAL!!! you wankers - see how you try to turn something insignificant to somehow mean 'the be all and end all'.

All the IP address will tell you I am in Australia - Nothing More. What special significance is there if I am from Australia or Not if I am consistent in my statements???

Is it because like one idiot said, 'I could Not be from Australia because my views were Not consistent with that of the Australian diaspora. Like as if everyone in Australia who happens to be Macedonian thinks exactly the same - great bit of detective work, NOT! and still over Nothing!

So who's lying or deceiving or using sneaky tricks???
            The guy who can answer anything???
            or
            the guy(s) who
            - added extra bits to what I have said.
            - make things look like I said them to discredit me.
            - refuse to address points/answer questions in a discussion.
            - try to shift the focus in a discussion to avoid answering anything
            - and who shouts abuse more than argue the point with merit.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Don't try and get out of it now! YOU wrote it all out before yourself - it's already in black and white in all your past posts for anyone to read, now everywhere you step is in a pile of poo!!!
            Last edited by fyrOM; 03-21-2011, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Vangelovski ,has sound ideology . Ozi did you read the wikileak article on greece not giving a rats poo on,macedonia changing the name, yet you persist in support of the governments approach .
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fyrOM
                Now is Not the correct time to be announcing the IA and FA void as you see to advocate.
                I have said getting into the EU and NATO even under the name FYROM is OK.
                The only other two statements I made were:
                Originally posted by RTG interpretation of a slave minded apologist
                We will never sell ajvar to Slovenia again.
                Answer those last two and we will have the complete picture of an apologist.
                But you already have answered them anyway.
                You have said now is not the correct time because Macedonia will suffer some threat that you are unable to expand on.
                You have also said selling ajvar will be more difficult.

In fact, please explain where I have lied.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

fyrOM,

You are normally refered to as either fyrOM or Toby by RTG, so when he posted something from a "typical slave apologist", why did you automatically assume he was referring to you? Maybe it was because you recognised your own BS?

Regardless, you have made those arguments and pathetically defended them here for years, are you now trying to tell us that you have not, when we have a wealth of examples from you?
                  If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Niko777
                    • Oct 2010

Thank you Risto. Unfortunately there are many Macedonians who are being deceived that Macedonia is actually in court suing Greece over the name dispute and human rights abuses. They are also convinced that the court "will make Greece pay". Neither one of these are true.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

fyrOM, thank you for publicly stating that you completely support Macedonia's entry into EU & NATO under FYROM. It is clear you have not thought about the many "what ifs" of prostituting one's identity for the sake of empty promises. You also do not want to reject the IA and FA. Which means you support them and the reasons for their creation. And if you don't support them, you don't want to say it because you fear retribution. You are in need of a revolution of the mind. Refer (defer) to Goce Delcev for some inspiration.

By the way, I love ajvar.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        The only other two statements I made were:

Answer those last two and we will have the complete picture of an apologist.
                        But you already have answered them anyway.
                        You have said now is not the correct time because Macedonia will suffer some threat that you are unable to expand on.
                        You have also said selling ajvar will be more difficult.

In fact, please explain where I have lied.
                        Re read my post - it's very clear.
                        Saying suffer 'some unknown' (and it wasn't totally unknown - I said a few things) threat and saying
                        is totally different and on a different scale.

What's with the IP rubbish again - re read the post.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Re read my post - it's very clear.
                          Saying suffer 'some unknown' (and it wasn't totally unknown - I said a few things) threat and saying
                          is totally different and on a different scale.
                          So you are saying the threat is in fact smaller than that. And you still want Macedonia to change its name.

On your IP address. I couldn't care less. Just saying your position of anonymity affords you the luxury of not having to live up to your "apologism" in real life.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            fyrOM, thank you for publicly stating that you completely support Macedonia's entry into EU & NATO under FYROM. It is clear you have not thought about the many "what ifs" of prostituting one's identity for the sake of empty promises. You also do not want to reject the IA and FA. Which means you support them and the reasons for their creation. And if you don't support them, you don't want to say it because you fear retribution. You are in need of a revolution of the mind. Refer (defer) to Goce Delcev for some inspiration.

By the way, I love ajvar.
                            You and a few others would do well to learn another phrase -
                            Right, Wrong - my country!!!
                            I have NO cross on my forehead as some of you pretend to have (djavolot so mantija) - I would without a blink lie, cheat, steal, if it meant advancing my country.

But more importantly I am not hear to defend 20 years ago(or not). The reality is the IA and FA exist today so any plans have to begin with them existing in the picture, even if in the next minute you want to declare them void, otherwise you are fantasizing.

If you think you can make either or both void WITHOUT ANY consequences you live in a fantasy world, far, far, away from the reality of Macedonia ---OH YEAH, you do - it's the land of Oz far, far, over the rainbow!!! I think you'd best look for the "Magic Wizard" to give you a brain. Idiots!

I am a realist who recognises that the IA and FA are a reality today - regardless if I like them or not - and thought I was speaking with realistic rational adults.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

The former Yugoslav's defending the non-existant right of others to violate their rights:

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

To be fair, in French FYROM becomes ERYDM.
                                Not really sure why I said that. lol
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X