Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Prolet, Reeker is the UMD's friend, you know, the organisation that you're scared to criticise? Or maybe, you just don't want to because you agree with them and their 'vision'. Keep sitting on the fence.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• MakOdToronto
      • May 2010

SOM, The US Ambassador to Macedonia Gospodin Phillip Reeker has said that USA is our best friend and then he comes out with this comment. What a bloody disgrace, imagine how the US Government would react if our delegation went to meet up with Al Queda and gave a similar comment regarding their "Vision"

PROLET: Last time I checked, Al Queda was not part of the U.S. government. Gruevski CHOSE Ahmeti and plans with him everything. Gruevski-Ahmeti is a partnership. Gruevski sends Reeker to Ahmeti -- and watch, all the other Ambassadors too, so support him against Menduh Thaci and his cousin in Kosovo. Can't you see that? Everyone knows it here. Gruevski is a lot smarter than you think.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
        • Jan 2009

LOL at Reeker being the "guest of honour" for UMD.

UMD might as well create a giant statue of the great Ali Ahmeti in their head office.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Ahmeti the terrorist and Reeker the racist stooge aren't all that bad BBS, just ask MOT via Skopje, he'll tell you.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Ahmeti the terrorist and Reeker the racist stooge aren't all that bad BBS, just ask MOT via Skopje, he'll tell you.
            MOT has been a very good defender for the UMD cause on this forum, im sure if MTO keeps it up he will be presented with the "Goce Delcev award" by the great Ali Ahmeti, partner of the macedonian people.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

LMAO, Gospod zdravje da ti dade Big Bad Sven.
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• MakOdToronto
                • May 2010

BBS, If you look you will see I voted against UMD in the poll. they do not represent me or my Mak parents (and grandparents, rest their souls). In fact, I was suprised how much this forum focuses on UMD. That may be my fault I admit -- I don't know much about UMD, have never been to any of their events.
                I thought the forum would be more about what is going on in Skopje.
                In Skopje now for six mesets, I do not think that UMD has much following or influence here. I am still surprised that Gruevski chose Ahmeti as a partner! (how long since 2001??!)

Trying to make a business here, but it is hard without party link. One thing I do see is that the media here does not tell the whole story. They take a lot out of context.

BBS, Julie -- No Goce Delcev awards for me, and no offense intended. (By the way, there is a really cool new statue of Goce Delcev in ploshtad. it looks good.)

I will refrain from posting more if it's misinterpreted -- I don't want to be part of these debates over American policies or the bloody UMD! For me, what's important is: Za tatkovinata. Do zhiveje Makedonija! Se nayubavo.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by MakOdToronto View Post
                  SOM, The US Ambassador to Macedonia Gospodin Phillip Reeker has said that USA is our best friend and then he comes out with this comment. What a bloody disgrace, imagine how the US Government would react if our delegation went to meet up with Al Queda and gave a similar comment regarding their "Vision"

PROLET: Last time I checked, Al Queda was not part of the U.S. government. Gruevski CHOSE Ahmeti and plans with him everything. Gruevski-Ahmeti is a partnership. Gruevski sends Reeker to Ahmeti -- and watch, all the other Ambassadors too, so support him against Menduh Thaci and his cousin in Kosovo. Can't you see that? Everyone knows it here. Gruevski is a lot smarter than you think.
                  MOT, Like i mentioned in an earlier post its a choice between the Zmija and the Magare. Both Menduh Tachi and Ali Ahmeti are terrorists, they both share the greater Albanian dream the only difference is they are power hungry and they hate eachothers guts.

As for the Goce Delchev Spomenik you're bloody right about that, i was very excited when they put it up

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• MakOdToronto
                    • May 2010

Great pic Prolet!

I think you're right; but Gruevski has Ahmeti because of the Hague cases against him. If Gruevski and the Yanks can keep Ahmeti in the government, he's under control. Otherwise Menduh Thachi and his Kosovo cousin will take charge. So maybe Gruevski has this one figured out -- the lesser of two evils.
                    Last edited by MakOdToronto; 05-24-2010, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                      I wonder what Goce would have thought of that flag if he knew how it arose.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Risto, That Jarbol was up long before the Goce Delchev statue came along.
                        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

Then maybe they should take it down and replace it with a red/black VMORO flag or one with the lion symbol? It would be more appropriate than the new flag.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

The Aleksandar Makedonski Spomenik will get the Sonce, It will make us all proud.

Comment

• Makedonetz
                              • Apr 2010

Any idea when the Aleksandar statue will be erected?
                              Makedoncite se borat
                              za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                              - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                                • Sep 2008

Lawrence Eagleburger - greece should shut up! Macedonia is and will remain Macedonia

Lawrence Eagleburger - greece should shut up! Macedonia is and will remain Macedonia
                                YouTube - Lawrence Eagleburger - greece should shut up! Macedonia is and will remain Macedonia
                                1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
                                2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

Working...
                                X