Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

the greens party are destroying countries with thei carbon tax & basically they don't anything modern least of all electricity.THey want to send countries back to the stone age.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
      the greens party are destroying countries with thei carbon tax & basically they don't anything modern least of all electricity.THey want to send countries back to the stone age.
      George, the same party always wins ..

http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

that's it mk your'e right.
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
          • Apr 2010

Now this is funny

Greek deputy PM Pangalos says that he wont/cant pay his tax and FM can arrest him if he wants (!!!) LOL
          Get my tax if you can, says deputy Greek PM
          Greek Deputy Prime Minister Theodoros Pangalos has joined the ranks of the restless Greek society suffering under heavy austerity measures, saying he cannot afford to pay his tax debts.

Prior to the parliamentary discussion on an austerity plan backed by the European Union and International Monetary Fund, or IMF, which includes new property taxes, Pangalas said the taxes were too high.

“I’ve already paid 10,000 euros in real estate tax and will pay another 7,500 euros,” Pangalos, one of two deputy prime ministers, told Mega TV. “Because I don’t have 17,500 euros, I will have to sell one of the properties.”

Pangalos’ comments came one day after big protests in Athens and one day before his country’s lenders send a team to the capital to inspect the government’s austerity plan.

Asked what would happen if he did not find a buyer, Pangalos said, “Don’t know, maybe [Finance Minister Evangelos] Venizelos will arrest me and put me behind bars.”

Based on his wealth and income declaration in 2010, mandatory for members of parliament, Pangalos had income of more than 640,000 euros ($870,000) and property holdings that included three apartments in Athens, another five elsewhere and 11 land plots. But the deputy prime minister was low on deposits with just over 17,000 euros in the bank.

The average annual income in Greece is about 20,000 euros.

“I have real estate property that I inherited. Personally, I never bought anything,” Pangalos said.

Responding to a question about his earlier remarks on the country’s budget, saying the Greek country had “spent the money all together,” the politician said, “I am fat because I eat cheap food. If I were to eat a few spoons of caviar I would be thinner.”

The Athens Bar has recently canceled Pangalos’ title of “honorary lawyer” due to his humiliating statements about the profession. In a statement about the decision, the deputy prime minister said this was something ordinary. “I hope they will not cut my salary either,” he said.

An eleventh-hour audit of Greek finances to unlock fresh loans before the state defaults next month will resume Thursday, officials said as Athens was struck by more anti-austerity protests.

With the Greek capital once again paralyzed by a transport strike and street demonstrations by angry pensioners, civil servants and students, Germany warned that the terms of Greece’s rescue would depend on the mission’s findings.

“Of course we would prefer that the figures remain unchanged but I cannot foretell (the EU-IMF mission report),” German Chancellor Angela Merkel told Greek state television NET before a Tuesday meeting with Greek PM George Papandreou.

In Brussels, European Union economic affairs spokesman Amadeu Altafaj later announced: “I’m glad to announce that the ‘troika’ [of EU, IMF and European Central Bank officials] has decided to resume the mission to Greece.”

Hundreds of pensioners burned tax slips outside the Finance Ministry on Wednesday to protest additional pension cuts announced last week.

Tax collectors were also in an uproar alongside other civil servants over dismissals and pay cuts, and were on strike on Wednesday, as were the customs staff.

Taxi owners gathered outside the Transport Ministry to protest deregulation of their sector while students were later to demonstrate in the city center over an unpopular university reform.

The Greek parliament on Tuesday approved a controversial property tax that aimed to plug a budget hole and help unlock the EU-IMF funds. However, the package is still unlikely to be enough to save the Greek economy.

A new EU rescue worth 159 billion euros was put together in July but the Greek government must jumpstart a privatization drive that is months behind schedule to secure any funding from this agreement.

September 28, 2011

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.p...-pm-2011-09-28

Attention for you Australian Macedonians, it looks like 10.000+ more Greeks will be your new neighbors;
          12,000 Greeks Interested in Immigrating to Australia
          About 12,000 Greeks have become interested in taking part in the information conferences, organized by the Immigration Ministry of Australia in Athens on the 8th and 9th of October, in order to attract qualified people to work in Australia.

This year’s interest of Greeks to work to Australia was unexpectable, since only 42 applications were submitted last year and only 14 of them have been accepted concerning the qualified people wishing to work abroad.

The Immigration Ministry of Australia is evaluating the applications for the conferences in Athens at the moment and is going to send back invitations to the applicants who fulfill the terms of the professional immigration.

Emphasis should be placed on tha fact that the attendance to the conferences does not mean a visa approval. Moreover, if an applicant will not receive an invitation, this does not mean that he is not qualified enough to submit an immigration application.

28 September 2011

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2011...-to-australia/
          Last edited by Onur; 09-28-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Onur
            That was very funny indeed!
            Imagine what the ordinary Greek citizen earning 20,000 euro p.a. is thinking after he has read this:

Based on his wealth and income declaration in 2010, mandatory for members of parliament, Pangalos had income of more than 640,000 euros ($870,000) and property holdings that included three apartments in Athens, another five elsewhere and 11 land plots. But the deputy prime minister was low on deposits with just over 17,000 euros in the bank.
            This is indicative of what ails this country - the fatcats keep getting fatter on money borrowed so they can pay themselves outrageous wages, while thew average Greek is none the wiser and doesn't make an effort to find out, or doesn't do anything about it!

[QUOTE][Attention for you Australian Macedonians, it looks like 10.000+ more Greeks will be your new neighbors;
            /QUOTE]
            Oh no - god help us - there's too many of them here already!

PS - what did you think about the Austrian journo admitting to 100,000 euro payment for the "macedonia project"?
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
              Now this is funny

Greek deputy PM Pangalos says that he wont/cant pay his tax and FM can arrest him if he wants (!!!) LOL

Attention for you Australian Macedonians, it looks like 10.000+ more Greeks will be your new neighbors;
              When a country finds itself in a challenging environment, be it the economy or war, it's time for a strong leader to emerge. Sadly for the hapless 'greeks' responsible leadership hasn't been one of their strong points.

'greek' politics is about personal gain above all else, they couldn't give a fuck that the country has gone to the dogs, that Europe is facing economic ruin or that the world economy is sliding into a long recession.
              The 'greek' leadership is milking every cent out of the system before its inevitable collapse into economic oblivion.

The 'greeks' are a nation of crooks, white collar criminals, cultural and historical thieves, that's what they know, thats what they do best. It's a sickness that cascades from the very top of society to the very bottom, washing over every one of those pathetic bastards.
              Last edited by Phoenix; 09-28-2011, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• Onur
                • Apr 2010

This is also an indication of Mr. Pangalos, the so-called fervent Greek nationalist, keeps his money secure in Swiss banks or in offshore accounts like the ones in Greek Cyprus. Well, all the politicians in the world does that anyway.

This is a proof of what i said about the "nationality" of money in the other thread;
                YouTube - The European Union - the New Soviet Union? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM2Ql3wOGcU)

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                PS - what did you think about the Austrian journo admitting to 100,000 euro payment for the "macedonia project"?
                Can you remind me what was this project? couldn't remember atm.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Onur
                  I'm surprised you missed this one!

Hochegger: Money for Macedonia Namenslobbying
                  25 September 2011 | 12: 39 | Vienna | Share The lobbyist Peter Hochegger, which is being investigated in numerous cases of corruption suspect in Austria, had also Greek business contacts. In one of his interrogations in the case of Buwog by the judiciary he declared that it is invested, specifically to the naming of the State of Macedonia money around on a project in Macedonia: ""the Greeks wanted to prevent the name of Macedonia.

Hochegger was been asked in the hearing to a receipt of payment in Cyprus, came not from his own Cypriot society of Astropolis. First, he had told investigators it was this apparently illegal of a Greek businessman, that he should invest for this. In the same hearing he corrected his own information but and said then the fact that it had gone in truth to lobbying for the naming of Macedonia.

First, a large project of communication between an agency in Brussels and Hochegger Bulgaria had been identified. Then have that there was no official funds and the whole project will be fed by a Greek Fund turned out. "Greek businessmen have teamed up and deposited in a Fund, because the Greek Government it not brought, to lead the dialogue at political level." Some 100,000 euros had to be invested in a campaign, "put on both sides pressure and to find a compromise in naming".

The Greek Government was furthermore informed and have also originally agreed, but then changed their minds and canceled the project. There have been so not official money. The Greek businessman have paid him money to Cyprus. Was reached but the dispute over the payment of an invoice, which would like to assign this project. Written accounts were never issued to the transfers.

Hochegger, the ex-FPOe-politician and lobbyists Walter Meischberger, the Ernst Karl Plech Realtor and former Finance Minister Grasser Buwog privatization is being investigated in the case. The suspicion that which it was obtained through abuse of authority was, paid commissions amounting to almost EUR 10 million of the victorious Immofinanz Hochegger and Meischberger for information is rejected by the accused. It applies the presumption of innocence.
                  Source: http://www.salzburg.com/online/nachr...g=&text=&mode=

PS: Also on the General Discussions thread - Makedonska Kafana
                  Last edited by makedonche; 09-29-2011, 04:10 AM.
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• George S.
                    • Aug 2009

greece is allready finished just announced.Angela merkel is talking bailing other states but not greece.
                    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Onur
                      • Apr 2010

Well, this is no surprise to any of us Makedonche. I am 100% sure that this money comes from EU funds, free-loans. It is the eurocrats who gives them money for these stuff and let them run wild because their actions suits both to Greek and Brussels agenda.

Also, Greek church collects donations from Greek businessmen all around the world for such things and then delivers the money as they wish. Greek church is "perfect" for their dirty actions cuz they are virtually unreachable, no one in Greece dares to inspects their budget, they don't pay any taxes and no one even knows how much wealth they possess.

I posted several examples of this b4;

Greek government spending 100.000s euros in Moldova, claiming that the Turkish speaking Gagauz people are so-called Greeks and aims to create Greek minority in there;
                      You know, there is a small Turkish speaking orthodox christian Gagauz community(about 40-50.000) in Greece but they were undergone Hellenic assimilation machine in 20th century and now most of them regards themselves as an ancient Hellenic tribe like others in Greece. The thing is, there is an autonomous Gagauz state in

Greek government and church harboring kurdish terrorists in Greece and in Greek Cyprus. Greek church rising charity for them;

It`s also known that Greek church spending huge amount of money for pontian/hellenic propaganda among people in Blacksea, Turkey. Most obviously, they use same tactics for issues about Macedonia.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                        Well, this is no surprise to any of us Makedonche. I am 100% sure that this money comes from EU funds, free-loans. It is the eurocrats who gives them money for these stuff and let them run wild because their actions suits both to Greek and Brussels agenda.

Also, Greek church collects donations from Greek businessmen all around the world for such things and then delivers the money as they wish. Greek church is "perfect" for their dirty actions cuz they are virtually unreachable, no one in Greece dares to inspects their budget, they don't pay any taxes and no one even knows how much wealth they possess.

I posted several examples of this b4;

Greek government spending 100.000s euros in Moldova, claiming that the Turkish speaking Gagauz people are so-called Greeks and aims to create Greek minority in there;
                        You know, there is a small Turkish speaking orthodox christian Gagauz community(about 40-50.000) in Greece but they were undergone Hellenic assimilation machine in 20th century and now most of them regards themselves as an ancient Hellenic tribe like others in Greece. The thing is, there is an autonomous Gagauz state in

Greek government and church harboring kurdish terrorists in Greece and in Greek Cyprus. Greek church rising charity for them;

It`s also known that Greek church spending huge amount of money for pontian/hellenic propaganda among people in Blacksea, Turkey. Most obviously, they use same tactics for issues about Macedonia.
                        Onur
                        I think you may have hit the nail right on the head, the greek church is the vehicle being used to finance the many illegal/immoral projects of the government and big business! As a matter of fact I would love to see the "troika" investigate how much money was siphered off to the Greek chuches from all their borrowings and shady deals! Why would the EU continue to tolerate this? surely they must have an inkling this is going on?

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

not sure if this has been posted here, the big Greek sell off, what are the repercussions for Aegean Macedonia?
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                            When a country finds itself in a challenging environment, be it the economy or war, it's time for a strong leader to emerge. Sadly for the hapless 'greeks' responsible leadership hasn't been one of their strong points.

'greek' politics is about personal gain above all else, they couldn't give a fuck that the country has gone to the dogs, that Europe is facing economic ruin or that the world economy is sliding into a long recession.
                            The 'greek' leadership is milking every cent out of the system before its inevitable collapse into economic oblivion.

The 'greeks' are a nation of crooks, white collar criminals, cultural and historical thieves, that's what they know, thats what they do best. It's a sickness that cascades from the very top of society to the very bottom, washing over every one of those pathetic bastards.
                            Hate to say it, but Macedonia is exactly the same. The only reason Macedonia has not stood up for its identity is due to potential personal gain for politicians.
                            Risto the Great
                            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Hate to say it, but Macedonia is exactly the same. The only reason Macedonia has not stood up for its identity is due to potential personal gain for politicians.
                              Yep, no doubt about it.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

that is spot on they just couldn't be bothered because they won't gain anything out of it.
                                You know phoenix to this day there are greeks who feel that contantinople was & is theirs.It's like the holy grail,they just live in a cocoon & beleive it that way.
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X