• Aug 2010

MODS. pls clean up this thread now i just like to chat live at times
    http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by fyrOM View Post
      If you bothered to read my other posts (different threads) outlining the 'game' you would know there are more parts.
      What game are you playing now and which "part" are you?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

If you re-read any of my post you will see I have always said 'if one (referendum) were to happen' or 'if one got forced on Macedonia' or words to that effect. Most people would understand this to mean 'in the event of' and NOT a 'necessary' or 'prerequisite' event.
        fyrOM, what a pathetic little suckhole you are. I am sorry. I know it is not nice manners to be so judgmental. But I have judged you mental so will go on for a moment longer. Who the hell is going to force a referendum on Macedonia? Why would Macedonia care if it is externally received? Who is entitled to enforce a referendum on Macedonians? What do you know about human rights? What do you know about shipinki?
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Some accusations were made in the past. At first I took it in jest as it was funny - the most skippiest Maco I know being a G-man.hahahaha You gotta laugh.
          I agree with you.
          I would laugh at that suggestion. I would expect a politician to at least be able to construct sentences and generally be evasive on issues that test their mettle when they don't have enough of it. You would qualify as a Macedonian politician based on current governance, but that does not mean it should be something you are proud of.

What I am saying is that you really are not politician material. I reckon you are more suited to the "waste" industry.
          Risto the Great

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            fyrOM, what a pathetic little suckhole you are.
            I see you have been reading other threads...Post008

Transcript...
            re to Phoenix...
            Yeah well, at least I don't suck-up peoples' arses' and agree with them just because of their position/authority even if it means clutching at straws to put someone down when there's nothing to put down, but then again dogs do sniff each others' behind when they greet each other and only the rabid/zbesnati ones sniff/suck harder.

Even if the Phoenix gets reborn from the fire 10 times or a thousand times you cannot outwit me in trading insults so quit while you are behind
            End Transcript.

How (NOT!) imaginative of you to copy me.

They do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

What do you know about shipinki?
            Well, shipinki are rosehip.

Did you learn something? Ah RTG, always asking obvious questions. I suppose you have to start somewhere.

I would expect a politician to at least be able to construct sentences
            I do have proper sentences - the odd typo of leaving out a letter or comma ect should not throw you into total disarray - it doesn't to other people. Either you are that simple and cannot see past such minor errors or you are clutching at straws just to have something, anything, to say to try and put me down. So, which is it???? - are you pathetically simple in your understanding of minor typos or pathetically stubborn and spiteful to grab at straws when you cannot defeat/reply to the points in my posts?

But I have judged you mental so will go on for a moment longer.
            And you call THIS a well constructed sentence??? but I have the mental capacity to see past your typo error and understand the sentence. Ah RTG, when will you stop bitching about typo errors - we ALL make them - it really makes you look pathetic. Don't you care about your public image???

A bit bloody embarrassing telling someone off for something and doing the same thing yourself while your telling them off, ah?

What do you know about human rights?
            With human rights, like a lot of things, there's theory and then practice and the 2 are NOT necessarily the same - just ask Greece.

I'm sure Greece will tell you they have an excellent human rights record and no minorities rights have ever been abused - ofcourse no minority rights are abused because there are no minorities in Greece - didn't you know this???

If, you think differently to the above point, then can you explain why Greece, as a member of the EU and signatory to all their human rights conventions still gets away with bloody murder, Mr Professor of human rights???????????
            What I am saying is that you really are not politician material. I reckon you are more suited to the "waste" industry.
            Us lowly 'human waste' grade people would like to know the answer to the above question.

Why would Macedonia care if it is externally received?
            You might know the theory RTG but you seem to have a lot to learn about bullying and favoritism. Don't worry, we know your deficiencies are due to your stinted mental development - mostly, 99.9 percent, natural causes but also partly due to your upbringing in Australia and the Australian lie of the egalitarian society and jingoisms like 'a fair go for everyone'.

Did not the EU ban the sale of Macedonian wine in favor of 'Macedonian' wine from Greece? Do you think this could not happen to other goods.

Didn't they try to shut down Macedonia's tobacco industry - I know they failed, but they did try? Do you think the result might have been different if Macedonia had said 'screw you all' a long time ago?

Do you know the EU are pushing for a complete "Product Of" labeling of all produce? How do you thing the "Product of/Made in Macedonia" will go down - maybe as good as the wine, do you think????

I wonder why they are turning a blind-eye to Macedonia? - maybe you could ask Gruevski, if you don't know?
            Or maybe we can go back to the "good-old-days" of Yugoslavia and work our guts out to sell our products to the Slovenians/Croatians/Serbs for pennies to the dollar and they can on-sell anything they don't use for a huge profit? Oh yeah, you wouldn't remember those days, being in Australia, the land of equal opportunity and all!

It's nice to have friends, even for countries - but I suppose you need recognition for people to want to be friends with you.

Still wondering why Macedonia would care about international recognition, Mr Professor????

Seems like only the 'waste' people know how shit flies in the world.
            Last edited by fyrOM; 05-12-2011, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

calm down.
              I can't understand why see EU as Macedonia's salvation, the whole organisation is crumbling and every country is in crippling debt. Ireland is in the negative, and you spout the virtues of labelling wines with what farked up name if Macedonia join the god like saviours you deem them to be, or is it another strategy up Gruevski's sleeve?
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                What game are you playing now and which "part" are you?
                Ahhh...short attention span, Vangelovski?

If you recall I have often referred to the name negotiations and Macedonia's tactics as "the game" including this thread...see Post 105 for example.

Being from an English speaking background (Australia) you would certainly know "What game are you playing now" clearly implies scheming/cheating/underhanded. Is this another pathetic attempt at smearing?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

DELETED DRIBBLE

RETAINED DRIBBLE
                  Did not the EU ban the sale of Macedonian wine in favor of 'Macedonian' wine from Greece? Do you think this could not happen to other goods.

Didn't they try to shut down Macedonia's tobacco industry - I know they failed, but they did try? Do you think the result might have been different if Macedonia had said 'screw you all' a long time ago?

Do you know the EU are pushing for a complete "Product Of" labeling of all produce? How do you thing the "Product of/Made in Macedonia" will go down - maybe as good as the wine, do you think????
                  Indeed fyrOM. You are right. Macedonia should actually not be allowed to call itself Macedonia on its export labels. It agreed to give up that right in the interim agreement. It is stupid to think Macedonia can call itself anything else other than FYROM outside of Macedonia. The successive governments and its stupid supporters (like you) have affirmed that FYROMIAN stance for many many years now. There are too many examples to list in relation to this matter. Macedonia is doing its darnedest to be called FYROM.

Tell me fyrOM, what do you think of Ivanov's latest statement about re-birthing Republic of Macedonia (Skopje)? He says it is worth thinking about again and will offer a new dynamic in the negotiations. Is this the master-plan you were thinking of fyrOM? Clever Macedonians ... you would think the country was run by Greeks, Bulgarians & Serbs given the obvious disdain the politicians have for their own identity. When I say "run by Greeks, Bulgarians & Serbs", I actually mean Albanians who let Greeks, Bulgarians & Serbs do their bidding.

I still think I am a very good judge of "mental". You're it.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• fyrOM
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
                    calm down.
                    Julie, if you ever met me you would find I am always polite. Even my posts started off that way - if you recall my first post, I formally introduced myself and was positive the whole way. I believe I still try to be polite but I do believe in calling a spade a spade and shove as good as I get (and sometimes, and then some). I have repeatedly called for a more professional inter-reaction reminding people that if we want to be taken seriously we need to keep a polished image. The good this site can do in affecting peoples' opinion of Macedonia(ns) should be at the forefront of our minds before we post regardless if we agree or disagree on points. I sincerely hope others (begin to) feel the same way.

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Agree
                      I spoke with someone for the first time who was shocked at hearing a gentle soft voice, lol , passion can come across with anger.
                      BTW the EU WILL screw the Macedonian economy
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Ahhh...short attention span, Vangelovski?

If you recall I have often referred to the name negotiations and Macedonia's tactics as "the game" including this thread...see Post 105 for example.

Being from an English speaking background (Australia) you would certainly know "What game are you playing now" clearly implies scheming/cheating/underhanded. Is this another pathetic attempt at smearing?
                        Oh that "game". Your pathetic attempt to portray treason as a "game" is just plain disingenuous. What makes it worse is after you provide all these idiotic "game" theories, you admit that you have no idea about what is really going on (which is, by the way, evident from the lack of coherent thought and the various factual errors in your posts). fyrOM, your username that you have chosen for yourself (and have attempted to choose on behalf of the entire Macedonian nation) says it all.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          fyrOM, your username that you have chosen for yourself (and have attempted to choose on behalf of the entire Macedonian nation) says it all.
                          Hang on. He didn't choose that name for himself ... or did he? He just kind of accepted it. Soon he might take us to court so that he can defend his rights to stay here with that name. Wow, this sounds familiar ... I just can't put my finger on it.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

Name negotiations NO
                            IA and FA NO
                            referendum NO

organisations that agree with the above NO

its that simple, yet free thinking Macedonians in the diaspora condone all of the above, why?

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              Hang on. He didn't choose that name for himself ... or did he? He just kind of accepted it. Soon he might take us to court so that he can defend his rights to stay here with that name. Wow, this sounds familiar ... I just can't put my finger on it.
                              Actually, you're right...he did accept it after if was chosen for him...

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

You know with a name like fyrom he can't enter nato or the eu tsk tsk completely unacceptable.Maybe he should hold a referendum to change his name.(to the big rat)??
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X