X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jankovska
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
    Imho it is very logical for the citizens to decide on our future and not politicians. Have we not been saying this all along. I do not fear of the result. The latest poll not only confirms this, but also confirms we have had enough of EU pushing us.
    The citizens decided when we split from Jugoslavia, why decide again now? Just because someone has a problem? We made our decision. Grujo's job is to respect it,.

Comment

• Buktop
      • Oct 2009

Vangelovski, waiting for your response...
      "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
      though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
      Our long awaited hour will draw near
      and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Buktop,

My schedule does not revolve around you.

You're always skirting around the periphery and never willing to get to the heart of the matter. By claiming that the Greek embargo was an unacceptable cost for Macedonia, you are making the argument that the capitulation (Interim Accord) was justified.

Typical of someone with vassal political views, you clutch at whatever argument you can make to justify capitulation and collapse. I don't think I have ever read you argue in favour of freedom or pursuing freedom at any cost. Rather, you have only argued that freedom should be pursued at the right cost - if and only if the perfect situation presents itself - until then we wait and wait and wait.

The situation you claim you are waiting for will never come about in an imperfect world and your supposed claim to be waiting for this miracle situation is no more than a cover for the vassal politics and subservience that you subscribe to.

Obtaining and maintaining freedom has a cost - if a people are not prepared to pay that cost, then they should not seek freedom and its privileges. However, they should not deny the opportunity to those who are prepared to pay the price either.
        Last edited by Vangelovski; 05-31-2010, 03:34 AM.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

„Вие не треба да го решите прашањето за името вие треба да се справите со тоа како да ја спречите Грција да не ве блокира. Не постои проблем околу името вие сте независна држава, признати сте од вашите соседи од членки од европската унија и други земји во светот. Проблем со вашето име има само Грција ниту една друга земја.“

(Бернд Поселт, пратеник во Европскиот парламент од Германија)
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Buktop
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
            Buktop,

My schedule does not revolve around you.

You're always skirting around the periphery and never willing to get to the heart of the matter. By claiming that the Greek embargo was an unacceptable cost for Macedonia, you are making the argument that the capitulation (Interim Accord) was justified.
            I have not advocated that the capitulation was justified, I am trying to say that the effects of the blockade were very detrimental to Macedonia, and we should seek avenues of preventing a similar situation from happening in the future. I have not commented on, or addressed the capitulation, only the effects of economic blockade.

Typical of someone with vassal political views, you clutch at whatever argument you can make to justify capitulation and collapse. I don't think I have ever read you argue in favour of freedom or pursuing freedom at any cost. Rather, you have only argued that freedom should be pursued at the right cost - if and only if the perfect situation presents itself - until then we wait and wait and wait.
            Once again you are incapable of understanding what is actually being said and continue to portray any sort of counter argument as vassal politics and support of capitulation.

If you do not understand that my advocacy of reducing economic dependence on Greece will in turn reduce Greece's political and economic relevance in Macedonia and it's affairs. We saw what happened in 94-95, and we have not learned from it, we are still using Greek gas/oil, we are still using Greek controlled shipping, and we are still dependent on Greece economically. 15 years and we are stuck in the same place, so whats to stop a repeat of that situation? That is why I advocate economic independence as a basis to assert our freedom.

The situation you claim you are waiting for will never come about in an imperfect world and your supposed claim to be waiting for this miracle situation is no more than a cover for the vassal politics and subservience that you subscribe to.
            it doesn't take a miracle to change trade routes or supply of oil/gas.

Obtaining and maintaining freedom has a cost - if a people are not prepared to pay that cost, then they should not seek freedom and its privileges. However, they should not deny the opportunity to those who are prepared to pay the price either.
            When you go out to buy a house, or a car, do you pay full price when you can easily pay less than full retail?

Vangelovski, are you prepared, this minute, to move back to Macedonia, and give your life, and possibly your death, to free the Macedonian people? Or if it was possible to do it through other means, would you perhaps try to exhaust any and all options to secure Macedonia's freedom before resorting to violent protest?
            "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
            though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
            Our long awaited hour will draw near
            and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Nikola Gruevski comes out on the name issue

Nikola Gruevski has made it perfectly clear that he is not prepared to be blackmailed by Greece. This is an inspirational speech, he must keep his word and he must defend the interests of the Macedonian People.

Julie, For the very first time Nikola Gruevski hasnt mentioned the referendum, could it be that he is gaining that momentum of trust when he knows the people will support him on defending our name?

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                • Nov 2009

I am rapt, i am a supporter of Nikola Gruevski and for him to say this is very good.
                And ye hopefully he keeps his word.

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Груевски: Не треба да ги прекинеме преговорите

ВМРО–ДПМНЕ и оваа Влада се силно фокусирани на изнаоѓање решение на проблемот за името и влез на Македонија во НАТО и во ЕУ

Не постои закана што може да не натера да направиме штета на државните и на националните интереси, во однос на името и во однос на идентитетот, рече лидерот на ВМРО–ДПМНЕ и претседател на Владата, Никола Груевски, на одбележувањето на 19 години од постоењето на Унијата на млади сили на ВМРО-ДПМНЕ.

Тој рече дека и во време кога разни емисари се обидуваат да извршат поголем притисок врз граѓаните и Владата и тврдат дека не била доволно заинтересирана за влез во ЕУ и во НАТО, само затоа што не ги прифатила грчките позиции за промена на името и идентитетот.

- Не треба да ги прекинеме разговорите со Грција и треба да вложиме максимални напори да го изнајдеме компромисното решение кое нема да ни направи штета на државните и на националните интереси. Во оваа држава имам два милиона живи души, кои размислуваат со своја глава, имаат свои потреби, ставови и чувства. Овој народ, а не политичарите, колумнистите или мисионерите, овој народ каков таков е господар на овој простор и тој одлучува за своето име и за својот идентитет. Само народот на референдум може да донесе одлука за ова прашање. Кога ќе има конкретен предлог за решение кое не може да биде еднострано, само желба на Грција, туку вистински реален компромис, доколку сакаме тој референдум да биде успешен - истакна Груевски.

-------------
                  I have problems with the following points (plus all the highlights above):
                  1. "maximum effort for a compromise resolution"
                  2. Macedonians or Macedonian nation have most to lose but are not once mentioned by name in this interview of NG and I am sick of evasive terms such as "ovoj narod", "nashiot narod", and etc.
                  3. Only the people can decide at a referendum when we have "a real compromise solution", meaning a referendum is on the cards and at play.
                  ----------

Komentari:
                  Musso
                  Абе овој “парајминстеров“ почнува и на “живци (нерви, де) да ми оди“. Абе НИкола разговри се - разговори, ане преговори! Алоо - нема никој мандат во Македониај да преговара за било што. А дека се разгвори - се, деке не треба да се прекинуваа - точно, не треба. Та сега е најинтересно да се разговара, особено кога соговорникот малку “замуцкува“. Разговри - секогаш и во секое време, Преговори - за што бе златен преговри? Кој е предметот на тие “преговори“. Ај малку смени го речникот - и почни сам во себе да си кажуваш десет пати на ден: раз-го-во-ри, раз-го-во-ри, раз-го-во-ри... И така повеќе нема да грешиш - во изразувањето.

For fair use only.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Prolet,

Gruevski's position is as clear as yours.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

Prolet,

Amen!!!!!!!

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

I have said it before much can be know from a mans body language. He will not give up the name.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Prolet, we shall wait and see, the track record with the politicians has not been too good. And I heard his roots are from Aegean Macedonia which makes it even more ludicrous for him to continue negotiations
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                            • Jan 2009

I love his sarcastic comments on Branko...
                            The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Makedonetz
                              • Apr 2010

This will prove if he is serious or just another push over

hopefully we get some answers soon
                              Makedoncite se borat
                              za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                              - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Prolet,

Spolaj Ti Vangelovski

Comment

Working...
                                X