Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Jankovska, You are a good person dont say bad things about yourself. You were right about Ljube and alot of us where conned by him and his lies however Grujo has never come out with this fake patriotic talk. Its unfair to judge somebody when they havnt done anything wrong, i cant recall Grujo ever going out and attacking another nation,race,religion on the contrary he's done more then anybody before him. He was the first prime minister to send ambulances for the muslims going to Mecca (Adzilak) the main Muftija praised him like no other before, he's never gone out and said anything stupid or lied patriotically in the sense of going to Beas Kule and putting a Macedonian Flag on a white horse like what Ljubco Georgievski said.

He might not be the best politicar in the world, but at least his put in alot of effort to do the right thing and he's admitted to making mistakes like every normal human being makes, the reason why our relations with Croatia are at an all time high is because his uncle Jordan Mijalkov didnt allow the JNA Generals to get their hands on the list of Soldiers that were going to be sent from Macedonia to attack Croatia in the name of the Jugoslav National Army, if you recall his Uncle was assassinated in Vranje and the Serbs never forgave us for that. Jordan Mijalkov is the main reason why we didnt go to war and if you read his book it even shows that he went in to evacuate our soldiers himself and didnt allow them to die for somebody elses cause.

I cant force you to like somebody that is your choice but remember one thing, without hope,without trust,without support,without belief no country will get anywhere and i agree that alot of these people betrayed our trust and let us down but we have to keep our heads up and know that one day we will have a leader that we will all be proud of and whether its Gruevski or somebody else only time will tell but the worst thing we can do now is loose hope for our country and for our people.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Makedonetz
      • Apr 2010

Macedonia Opposition Slams PM Over Statement
      Skopje | 27 April 2010 | Sinisa Jakov Marusic

Looks like the bickering has begun

The main opposition party in Macedonia, the Social Democrat Party, told reporters that the Macedonian prime minister and his centre-right VMRO DPMNE party are undermining the UN name negotiations and ruining the country's chance of reaching a compromise with Greece in the near future.

The Social Democrats, SDSM, reacted to Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski's controversial statement on Sunday.

In the statement Gruevski said that if Macedonia held a referendum asking for support for the proposed name “Republic of Northern Macedonia” for all uses, he would vote against it.

The name appears to be the most likely possible solution on the negotiating table at the moment, and Greece has indicated that it would support the formulation.

“It would be logical to hold a referendum only after the government, through constructive participation in the name talks, reaches the best solution,” SDSM vice president Gordan Georgiev said.

“Then it would be normal to put that solution in front of the citizens and ask for support, and wage a positive and not negative campaign.”

The Macedonian opposition said it would not take part in any “name” referendum that is doomed to failure in advance if the government fails to stand behind what it agreed to at the UN mediated talks.

Gruevski's statement has prompted many responses both from domestic politicians and international observers, in part because it was not clear whether he would vote against such a motion because of the name itself or because of the provision that the name be used for all purposes.

The prime minister and his party pledged to voters in last year’s elections that if any compromise on the name issue with Greece is reached, they would put the proposed solution to a referendum before adopting it.

Meanwhile Gruevski’s party yesterday stood in defense of its leader. Claiming that the UN talks have not been ruined by Gruevski’s statement, party officials said they expect that UN mediator Matthew Nimetz will soon present a fresh set of ideas that could potentially put an end to the 19 year long spat.

Party officials told a press conference that they failed to see how “Republic of Northern Macedonia” was considered to be a compromise solution, arguing that the name largely reflects only the Greek stance on the issue.

Athens insists that Skopje’s official name, Republic of Macedonia, implies territorial claims towards its own northern province, also called Macedonia.

In 2008 Greece blocked Skopje’s NATO accession due to the unresolved bilateral spat. In December Skopje failed to get a date for the start of its EU accession talks over the same dispute.
      Makedoncite se borat
      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
      - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Onur
        • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
        Greece has officially stated they will accept The Republic of Northern Macedonia. A very big shift on their part indeed.

I don't see this as a big shift on Greek claims. Maybe there isn't a big difference verbally but this little nuance with the term "northern", is VERY different from your current name of "Republic of Macedonia". IMHO, the big shift would be on ROM`s side, not with the Greek policy.

On the other, they can still refuse to recognize your identity because they can claim that the new "RONM" only defines inhabitants of the northern side of "Greek" macedonia!!! Cant they???

Your current name leaves the topic of Aegean Macedonia as an open issue but adding a geographical definition to it could mean that you give up all your claims on Aegean Macedonia???

P. S : A question;
        All the 77 countries recognizes you as ROM?? Or some accepts the name of FYROM??? I know Turkey specifically writes "Republic of Macedonia" on the documents of external affairs but i don't know other countries.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
          In the statement Gruevski said that if Macedonia held a referendum asking for support for the proposed name “Republic of Northern Macedonia” for all uses, he would vote against it.
          This is why I am thinking he is more maggot than leader. Instead of rejecting the entire notion, we have the essence of his rejection fueled by compromise.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Mikail
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur View Post
            I don't see this as a big shift on Greek claims. Maybe there isn't a big difference verbally but this little nuance with the term "northern", is VERY different from your current name of "Republic of Macedonia". IMHO, the big shift would be on ROM`s side, not with the Greek policy.

On the other, they can still refuse to recognize your identity because they can claim that the new "RONM" only defines inhabitants of the northern side of "Greek" macedonia!!! Cant they???

Your current name leaves the topic of Aegean Macedonia as an open issue but adding a geographical definition to it could mean that you give up all your claims on Aegean Macedonia???

P. S : A question;
            All the 77 countries recognizes you as ROM?? Or some accepts the name of FYROM??? I know Turkey specifically writes "Republic of Macedonia" on the documents of external affairs but i don't know other countries.
            What you say Onur is correct. The mere fact that Greece now is prepared to allow Macedonia to remain in the name is in itself a shift.

The name is simply Republic of Macedonia.

What other bloody solution could there possibly be?
            From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Makedonetz
              • Apr 2010

mikail what name is greece prepared to allow us to accept?
              Makedoncite se borat
              za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
              - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Makedonetz View Post
                mikail what name is greece prepared to allow us to accept?
                Who cares what Greece allows?
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Makedonetz
                  • Apr 2010

Risto i agreee just curious what these Magares were thinking of now
                  Makedoncite se borat
                  za svoite pravdini!

- Goce Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Onur, 127 countries have recognized us under ROM, not 77.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                      Who cares what Greece allows?
                      That's right, they can allow what they like to their fellow "Greeks"
                      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• gore na nitche
                        • Jan 2010

This is why I am thinking he is more maggot than leader. Instead of rejecting the entire notion, we have the essence of his rejection fueled by compromise.
                        Who do you trust more risto the maggot or the Macedonian people?

The pressure is on big time. Gruevski is being told to compromise the greeks have been made to accept a Macedonia. He is doing what Gligorov should have done before fyrom. The MACEDONIAN people have the power its their name. A big fuck you to any name change in a referendum will show the world Macedonians are not budging.

Its fucken sad that Macedonians are afraid of a referendum. If gruevski cannot rely on HIS PEOPLE Macedonia/Macedonians dont stand a chance.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by gore na nitche View Post
                          Its fucken sad that Macedonians are afraid of a referendum. If gruevski cannot rely on HIS PEOPLE Macedonia/Macedonians dont stand a chance.
                          It is indeed. But when the last referendumb happened, the country embraced the Ohrid agreement and will most likely never be the same. How on Earth were the Macedonians encouraged to do that? Now they will be encouraged to change the name for the benefit of joining the EU.

Shoot me!
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Mikail
                            • Sep 2008

You're right RTG.

It's a damn shame the Macedonian News Agencies were on the Greek Governments payroll. Is there not a news service in Macedonia, be it print or media - or... can we get ALL the Macedonian internet forums - to inform the citizens of Macedonia they can still be in EU under the current name. That there is no need to fear continued exclusion.

What a fucking farce this whole issue has become.

Comment

• Pelister
                              • Sep 2008

I just can't believe what is happening over there.

Do these people want to commit political suicide?

I never trusted Gruevski, and I still don't trust him. Anyone who has NO PROBLEM discussing our historical identity as though it were a bargaining chip, is the most serious problem for all of us.

Comment

• indigen
                                • May 2009

It is indeed. But when the last referendumb happened, the country embraced the Ohrid agreement and will most likely never be the same. How on Earth were the Macedonians encouraged to do that? Now they will be encouraged to change the name for the benefit of joining the EU.
                                FYI, RTG and others, the 2004 Referendum was not about approving or opposing the "FA" (Ramkoven Dogovor), which was a done deal in 2001 and ONLY a VICTORIOUS WAR can ever abolish, IMO.

The referendum posed the following question to Macedonian citizens: do you wish to endorse your government's proposal for territorial redistricting, or do you wish for them to go back to the drawing board and come up with a new (and hopefully better) plan?

Comment

Working...
                                X