X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Demos View Post
    Yes, indeed I have been whipped by mental midgets. Especially in the Treaty of Bucharest thread when I insisted that an expiration date does not not exist and other claimed it did, but when asked to show proof of its existence, they conveniently disappeared.

The same applies to other debates, but you know...what ever makes you feel happy.
    I am quite sure Rogi identified what conditions could cause the Treaty of Bucharest to expire. Go and have a look again. It might help to deflate your awful apologetic demeanor.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Demos
      Banned
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      I am quite sure Rogi identified what conditions could cause the Treaty of Bucharest to expire. Go and have a look again. It might help to deflate your awful apologetic demeanor.
      Risto,

The treaty of Bucharest is here to stay, whether it serves your interests or mine. And even if it did "expire" which is laughable at best, Macedonia has zero means to impose any diplomatic, political, or military terms on Greece.

That's just reality. Whether you choose to accept it or not, is not my problem.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Risto,

The treaty of Bucharest is here to stay, whether it serves your interests or mine. And even if it did "expire" which is laughable at best, Macedonia has zero means to impose any diplomatic, political, or military terms on Greece.

That's just reality. Whether you choose to accept it or not, is not my problem.
        And the almighty Greece being so scary and blah blah blah- guys I am soooooo bored of the same threats and showing off and idiots on the forum, we need new people. I mean if their country is so fucking great and their gov so brilliant Greece won't be burning for a month now, for the love of god. And instead of the every day Greek wasting my time here with' oh we are so fucking amazing and strong' how about you go and I don't know clean up the street or help the fire brigades

Comment

• Demos
          Banned
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
          And the almighty Greece being so scary and blah blah blah- guys I am soooooo bored of the same threats and showing off and idiots on the forum, we need new people. I mean if their country is so fucking great and their gov so brilliant Greece won't be burning for a month now, for the love of god. And instead of the every day Greek wasting my time here with' oh we are so fucking amazing and strong' how about you go and I don't know clean up the street or help the fire brigades
          Jankovska,

We aren't great, but we are greater than Macedonia in diplomatic, political, military, and economic terms. That's reality. And of course we will use our advantages vis a vis any dispute we have with RoM.

If some of you think a law suit and court order will give you 40% of Greek territory, you're obviously dreaming.

Comment

• TerraNova
            Banned
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            The Treaty of Bucharest is a God's gift to RoM today.
            Even if there was an expiration day (and it was not just a make up tail) ,Macedonians should fight by every mean not to expire!
            Every change of borders in the region would lead the loss of territory (up to 40%) of RoM to the Albanians.
            Last edited by TerraNova; 01-07-2009, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
              The Treaty of Bucharest is a God's gift to RoM today.
              Even if there was an expiration day (and it was not just a make up tail) ,Macedonians should fight by every mean not to expire!
              Every change of borders in the region would lead the loss of territory (up to 40%) of RoM to the Albanians.
              how would we loose up to 40%..... when Albanians are about 25%??

Ethnic groups:
              Macedonian 64.2%, Albanian 25.2%, Turkish 3.9%, Roma (Gypsy) 2.7%, Serb 1.8%, other 2.2% (2002 census)
              Source: https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/mk.html

and an important factor is that Albanians live more population dense than Macedonians, more people in an Albanian household then in a Macedonian one, so it is more likely that if there is something to loose it will be about 10% of the land.....

you are into fairy mathematics I see...
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

G: It can't expire!
                M: It can under specific circumstances.
                G: If it does, the Albanians will get it.

Greeks, seriously ... do you moan like this to your wives/husbands about household chores as well? There is no dialogue with you fools. There may well be an "operation broom" here very shortly.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Venom
                  • Sep 2008

Hahaha. So the Treaty of Bucharest is meaningless and will never have an affect on any greek... just in case it does it can't expire anyway so we will hold on to your lands... and just in case we can't well at least you'll lose, oh I don't know, let's just pick a number... 30... no 40% of your land to albania!

Yeah that makes real sense.

Man I certainly hope you're getting paid to say shit like this. I mean, surely a group THAT dumb can't exist somewhere, can it?
                  S m r t - i l i - S l o b o d a

Comment

• TerraNova
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                    Hahaha. So the Treaty of Bucharest is meaningless and will never have an affect on any greek... just in case it does it can't expire anyway so we will hold on to your lands... and just in case we can't well at least you'll lose, oh I don't know, let's just pick a number... 30... no 40% of your land to albania!

Yeah that makes real sense.

Man I certainly hope you're getting paid to say shit like this. I mean, surely a group THAT dumb can't exist somewhere, can it?
                    Ok...since you re so smart...wait till the Treaty expires....

()

Comment

• Venom
                      • Sep 2008

Jankovska,

We aren't great, but we are greater than Macedonia in diplomatic, political, military, and economic terms. That's reality. And of course we will use our advantages vis a vis any dispute we have with RoM.

If some of you think a law suit and court order will give you 40% of Greek territory, you're obviously dreaming.
                      Oh and I don't think any of that is true. Name one war greece has won?

The greek economy is going down the shitter, and your political strength's days are numbered. France can't bend over for you forever you know, not with the world's worst recession since the 30's due to get much worse.

Comment

• Venom
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
                        Ok...since you re so smart...wait till the Treaty expires....

()
                        No problem buddy. We'll wait and see, shall we.

Comment

• Spartan
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                          Oh and I don't think any of that is true. Name one war greece has won?

The greek economy is going down the shitter, and your political strength's days are numbered. France can't bend over for you forever you know, not with the world's worst recession since the 30's due to get much worse.
                          With all due respect Venom, Greece has had succesfull military campaigns.
                          My grandfathers fought in 1, so I know of 1 first hand, and many others are well documented.
                          However, to be fair, we have also experienced our fair share of ass-kickings to the Turks.

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
                            With all due respect Venom, Greece has had succesfull military campaigns.
                            My grandfathers fought in 1, so I know of 1 first hand, and many others are well documented.
                            However, to be fair, we have also experienced our fair share of ass-kickings to the Turks.
                            What war did Greece win?

Comment

• Spartan
                              • Sep 2008

Greece won their war of Independence.
                              They defeated the Italians in Albania during WW2.
                              Up until the destruction of Smyrna, the Greek forces hadnt lost a battle in years during the Balkan wars.

200,000 Italian soldiers attacked Greece from Italian Albania on October 28, 1940. The Greek Army proved much tougher than Mussolini or his generals expected. Not only was the Italian advance smashed, the Italians were expelled from Greece and driven back to Albania.

“If the Greeks had not resisted and had given in to the Italians, then the chain of events that led to the ultimate downfall of the Axis powers would have been radically different”.
                              Nuremburg Trials - 1945

At the end of the war, the German officers on trial at Nuremberg had commented that if the invasion of Russia taken place on schedule early in the spring of 1941, instead of at the end of June, they would have succeeded in conquering the Soviet Union before the winter of 1941, which proved to be the only thing capable of stopping the German advance. Field Marshall Keitel, who was Chief of Staff of the German Army, was very bitter when he said that "The unbelievable strong resistance of the Greeks delayed by two or more vital months the German attack against Russia; if we did not have this long delay, the outcome of the war would have been different in the eastern front and in the war in general, and others would have been accused and would be occupying this seat as defendants today”.

http://www.nowpublic.com/politics/he...-fascist-italy

Peoples war heroes should be respected imo, regardless of what nation they fought for.
                              What do you guys think?
                              Last edited by Spartan; 01-08-2009, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

They certainly gave it to the Italians to begin with.

Spartan, I am not so sure about honouring war heroes. Some of Greece's favourites in (now) Northern Greece were worthy of very little respect in my opinion.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X