Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Jankovska, What about the Operations in Kondovo,Arachinovo etc ?? They arrested Komandant Dzejmi Shej and his son remember?? What about the Arrest of the Sherif Agim Krasniki?

Menduh Tachi shot himself in the foot because even the Albanians now will not take him seriously.

бидејќи според него само 1 осто од буџетот е наманет за албанската заедница во Македонија.
    You are upset because 0.5% of the budget for over 8 years is being used to modernise Skopje yet Menduh Tachi doesnt think that 1% of the Budget each year is enough for the Albanians. So you do the figures here
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

grujo i negovata pateticna vlada so DUI NE E MAKEDONIJA!
      Da zhivee Makedonija!!
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

I do think it exactly as I said it and stop bolding stuff because you are just proving that you have a problem with reading what I am saying or you don't want to accept it. If Tachi starts a war tomorrow I hope to God no one of my family get taken to that war, because I am frankly done with a gov who can not find the balls to shut the siptari up. If we had a strong gov and the last resort for us was war but I knew we had their backing than I would go myself. But for someone who has sold our country to the siptari, for a war that is already lost because of corrupt individual I haven't got the time nor will I want anyone to fight. Do you understand that or shall I put it in red for you? Grujo is not Macedonia and i agree but if they set up our boys to go and die like in 2001 than it;s not worth it. It's already a sold war. IT'S GIVEN, DO YOU GET IT NOW? OUR BOYS WERE SET UP IN 2001, THEY DIED FOR NOTHING. THEY WERE SET UP TO GO AND DIE. Don't you dare every say to me ke si gi merime li, we all grief in a different way. I choose my way to be the best way. If you have a problem with that than simpy, don't speak to me.It's very simple
        Prolet spare me the statistics again please.
        Last edited by Jankovska; 02-11-2010, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
          I do think it exactly as I said it and stop bolding stuff because you are just proving that you have a problem with reading what I am saying or you don't want to accept it. If Tachi starts a war tomorrow I hope to God no one of my family get taken to that war, because I am frankly done with a gov who can not find the balls to shut the siptari up. If we had a strong gov and the last resort for us was war but I knew we had their backing than I would go myself. But for someone who has sold our country to the siptari, for a war that is already lost because of corrupt individual I haven't got the time nor will I want anyone to fight. Do you understand that or shall I put it in red for you? Grujo is not Macedonia and i agree but if they set up our boys to go and die like in 2001 than it;s not worth it. It's already a sold war. IT'S GIVEN, DO YOU GET IT NOW? OUR BOYS WERE SET UP IN 2001, THEY DIED FOR NOTHING. THEY WERE SET UP TO GO AND DIE. Don't you dare every say to me ke si gi merime li, we all grief in a different way. I choose my way to be the best way. If you have a problem with that than simpy, don't speak to me.It's very simple
          Go girl!
          send the shiptari back to where they came from, ke ne izedat kako lokum, or baclava! Enough Macedonian blood has spilt
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

I would fight for Macedonia myself because I love my country. but i don't have extra relatives to send into war that is already given.

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

Jankovska... we are sold on many fields... but honestly.. listen your heart and tell us.. if we should stop working for our cause just because there are traitors?

I agree with you that senseless is sending soldiers in a set up ambush in order to die.
              But beside that option.. what is your solution frankly?

In my opinion there is always option to ignore an order and to take the destiny in our own hands.
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                Jankovska... we are sold on many fields... but honestly.. listen your heart and tell us.. if we should stop working for our cause just because there are traitors?

I agree with you that senseless is sending soldiers in a set up ambush in order to die.
                But beside that option.. what is your solution frankly?

In my opinion there is always option to ignore an order and to take the destiny in our own hands.
                If they ignore orders and not just the soldiers but the gov too I will be prepared to die for that country. i swear to god I will be.
                But I don't want to be sold out.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Jankovska, They want more money its obvious.

Its very sad about the people that gave their lives, they were sent to the sloughter, nothing more then Topovsko Mesa... Za sto?? So Ljubco can get his Bulgarian Passport??

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    Jankovska, They want more money its obvious.

Its very sad about the people that gave their lives, they were sent to the sloughter, nothing more then Topovsko Mesa... Za sto?? So Ljubco can get his Bulgarian Passport??
                    That's waht makes me angry. They were send to the sloughter to die for nothing. We gave the Albanians everything. It's a sad sad reality.

Comment

• Serdarot
                      • Feb 2010

Jankovska, every single Macedonian is precious to me, so i will keep on trying untill i open your eyes

you may concider me stupid or whatever, but that is how i am :P

so, my dear... i guess you misunderstood one my msg

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post

i think arresting him is not a good idea...

hint: read posts 18 and 21 :P
                      post 18:

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                      It's quite simple really, someone in ROM just needs to give him what he's asking for!
                      He wants war - give it to him - right between the eyes!
                      post 21:

Brodec... re-load (the police should simply eliminate him, i dont want the tax money our relatives are paying to be spend for keeping in life such a bastard, if he is imprisoned)
                      further, my opinion what will happen if he is arested:
                      ... unrests and armed conflict are following

in between, he will be safe in prison, and after the armed conflict will be put to end, he will be in some parlament again

do you want that?
                      and again my opinion what is best solution:

if he is killed or "wanished", his 1-2 followers will protest few days, and no1 will get upset
                      and once again:

i said, remember Brodec. the bastard killed, everyone happy, the Albanians in Macedonia included
                      further:

... policy of destroying our moral (with the threatment of the defenders from 2001 and all similar cases)...
                      let me translate this to you:

- one of the purposes of the conflict in 2001 was to weaken / destroy our spirit
                      - the best way to destroy our spirit was to threat our heroes EXACTLY like they are threated in the last 8,5 years.
                      - the best way to the albanians, "greeks", bulgarians and serbs to lay hand on our land is to destroy our spirit, to force us NOT TO FIGHT

you say almost the same, with the diference you dont see their trick:

That's waht makes me angry. They were send to the sloughter to die for nothing.
                      If it comes to a war I don't want any of my cousins/ brothers anyone to take part. Why should they? The gov seems to be pissing on our dead heros from 2001 and approving everything for the teroristi. They are freedom fighters? What were ours/ Murderers?
                      Sramota.
                      and when i say that we should kill Tachi instead of arresting him, you attack me?

pls think more, much more, before you call NOT TO FIGHT

bidi Po Zdravena i Blago Slovena
                      Bratot:
                      Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Jankovska
                        • Sep 2008

He deserves a slow death so does Ahmeti and the rest. I have no remorse when it comes to those people and those are the only people I wish all the worse in the world to happen to. If it comes to war let us fight, but if it comes to a war like in 2001 where they almost tied our boys hands than I am against it. In war the stronger should win. I know you or anyone else don't mean anything bad and can not think bad things in regards to Macedonia. If possible he should be shot like a pig but in a country with legal system and tough gov we should follow the legal road. I am up for either, but doing nothing about it makes me angry.
                        When the fight is for Macedonia I will always encourage to fight, if the fight is like in 2001 I will not.

Comment

• Pelister
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          We have to make a statement now by locking him up. The message would be loud and clear, spreading terror, inciting violence will not be tolerated.

He is banned from entering other countries and for a reason. So he will not be missed or backed internationaly.

Also, is this animal a coalition buddy with Crvenkovski and SDSM?
                          If he is indeed banned in other countries, then why should he be allowed to operate with impunity in Macedonia ?

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Pelister View Post
                            If he is indeed banned in other countries, then why should he be allowed to operate with impunity in Macedonia ?
                            He is elected as a leader by his own people which is why he would be there. But our Gov and judiciary system should act now that they have very good reason, to do something so that he and is folowers know that by putting a terrorist in charge of a political party, does not give him some sort of imunity which he can do and say what they please.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Pelister
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              He is elected as a leader by his own people which is why he would be there. But our Gov and judiciary system should act now that they have very good reason, to do something so that he and is folowers know that by putting a terrorist in charge of a political party, does not give him some sort of imunity which he can do and say what they please.
                              As long as the Albanians are in Western Macedonia in any great numbers, foriegn forces can use them as leverage - to threaten us, put pressure on us...etc.

I don't think I need to go into why the Macedonians are now in this situation. The short answer is too many compromises. I have to say that allowing known criminals to stand for public office was just one mistake in a long line of many.

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Pelister, Janko Bachev is taking legal action against the legality of the actual number of Albanians in Macedonia. There is no way they are 25%

Comment

Working...
                                X