Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drle
    • Sep 2008

My question is why are we putting up with crap like this?

If this were Serbia under the Milosevic regime, Thaci would be meze on a spit once Arkan was given an order. This man is a terrorist and we shouldn't even allow crap like this to even be presented in the media.

If anything I feel sorry for those Albanians that have chosen to be respectful citizens of Macedonia and have chosen to abide by the law like every other Macedonian Citizen. I ain't supporting these thugs but seriously something has to be done in order to maintain stability in the region....Either deport this majmun or do a mass population exhange between them and the Macedonians in Albania...:rmacedonia

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Risto, Drle speaks Albanian very well he is a Macedonian activist for the Macedonians in Albania he is a very good addition to this forum.

Drle, If you've noticed how Albanian politics work they always try to do something when they feel left out, Ali Ahmeti's uncle earlier mentioned tensions the key here is the EU and USA, without their support the Albanians would be crushed like Gjupci. Taci mentioned Kosovo and Albania its hardly a threat for us, i think Kosovo would do something but not Albania because then Nato would be involved even though they can work behind the scenes they will not get very far with such talk.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Our gov MUST do something straight away. Tachi must be declared a terrorists and an enemy of state and locked up immidietly. If that is not done I will not in any way start trusting this gov. How can they expect to be trusted if they let all terrorist in parlament. I mean they are in coalition with Ahmeti one of them and let Tachi put fear in the people of Macedonia.

Comment

• Serdarot
          • Feb 2010

i think they are playing exactly on that card

older between us will remember that they always do the same scenario, making / starting some trouble (giving idiotic statements being one of their most popular tool), and when later the authorities react, they start the victim role

i think arresting him is not a good idea...

hint: read posts 18 and 21 :P
          Last edited by Serdarot; 02-11-2010, 04:50 AM.
          Bratot:
          Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Serdarot View Post

i think arresting him is not a good idea...

hint: read posts 18 and 21 :P
            And why is that? It seems to be the normal thing to do in every normal country in the world but not Macedonia?

Comment

• Serdarot
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
              And why is that? It seems to be the normal thing to do in every normal country in the world but not Macedonia?
              i already answered that

older between us will remember that they always do the same scenario, making / starting some trouble (giving idiotic statements being one of their most popular tool), and when later the authorities react, they start the victim role
              after the victim role, unrests and armed conflict are following

in between, he will be safe in prison, and after the armed conflict will be put to end, he will be in some parlament again

do you want that? if he is killed or "wanished", his 1-2 followers will protest few days, and no1 will get upset

i said, remember Brodec. the bastard killed, everyone happy, the Albanians in Macedonia included

and pls never forget, we are NOT normal european country. we like to be normal country, but our enemies have some other plans and wishes.

edit:

i am sure it sounds cruel to some of you, but i dont want any more Macedonians, nor Albanians to be killed in some stupid conflict.

+ it will be a good lesson for some future "Tachi vojvoda"

+ many wounds are still not healed from 2001. Giving such statements is not the best for the Albanians as well

there are always victims on both sides...
              Last edited by Serdarot; 02-11-2010, 06:40 AM.
              Bratot:
              Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

What are you talking about? when have our authorities reacted? I remember Ahmeti saying we will talk with kalasnikovi, I remember our gov not acting in Arachinovo or the war and they are not doing anything now. Everyone who speaks to bring war into the country should be arrested. Simple.
                Our authorities have never done anything that is why these people do whatever the hell they want. It's a joke and the Macedonian people sit there taking it. If it does come to a war do you think Grujo will fight? I don't. Ahmeti and Tachi will. Big difference

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Tachi has shot himself in the foot yet again

Тачи: Подготвени сме за формирање на сеалбанска влада
                  11.02.2010 - 13:02 | Македонија
                  Ако Албанците во Македонија се одалечат од политиката на премиерот Никола Груевски ДПА е подготвена за формирање на една сеалбанската колиција во Македонија.

Ова во среда во инетрвју за албанската телевизија Топ Ченал, го изјави лидерот на Демократската партија на Албанците (ДПА) ,Мендух Тачи во Тирана.
                  Според Тачи, корените на македонскиот национализам кој во последно време е поизразен потекнуваат од спорот за името со Грција, но последиците ги чуствуваат Албанците.

"Дискриминацијата против Албанците во Mакедонија е програмирана и таа може да се запре само со програма која ќе се спротивстави , нагласи Тачи.
                  Според него ДПА никогаш нема да влезе во колиција со Никола Груевски обвинуваќи го за дискриминација врз Албанците.
                  За лидерот на ДПА Охридскиот рамковен договор не ја подобри состојбата на Албанците, кои по овој договор имаат влошена состојба на еднаквост .
                  Тој воедно додаде дека актуелната Влада ги има дискриминирано албанците и на економски план, бидејќи според него само 1 осто од буџетот е наманет за албанската заедница во Македонија.

Лидерот на ДПА, во интервјуто објаснувајќи ја програмата на ДПА понуди решение за Македонија како во Швајцарија, во која би имало парламент со два дома.

Copyright 2010 makfax Сите права се задржани. Текстов не смее да се печати или емитува, во целина или во делови, без договор со makfax.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    Tachi has shot himself in the foot yet again

Тачи: Подготвени сме за формирање на сеалбанска влада
                    11.02.2010 - 13:02 | Македонија
                    Ако Албанците во Македонија се одалечат од политиката на премиерот Никола Груевски ДПА е подготвена за формирање на една сеалбанската колиција во Македонија.

Ова во среда во инетрвју за албанската телевизија Топ Ченал, го изјави лидерот на Демократската партија на Албанците (ДПА) ,Мендух Тачи во Тирана.
                    Според Тачи, корените на македонскиот национализам кој во последно време е поизразен потекнуваат од спорот за името со Грција, но последиците ги чуствуваат Албанците.

"Дискриминацијата против Албанците во Mакедонија е програмирана и таа може да се запре само со програма која ќе се спротивстави , нагласи Тачи.
                    Според него ДПА никогаш нема да влезе во колиција со Никола Груевски обвинуваќи го за дискриминација врз Албанците.
                    За лидерот на ДПА Охридскиот рамковен договор не ја подобри состојбата на Албанците, кои по овој договор имаат влошена состојба на еднаквост .
                    Тој воедно додаде дека актуелната Влада ги има дискриминирано албанците и на економски план, бидејќи според него само 1 осто од буџетот е наманет за албанската заедница во Македонија.

Лидерот на ДПА, во интервјуто објаснувајќи ја програмата на ДПА понуди решение за Македонија како во Швајцарија, во која би имало парламент со два дома.

Copyright 2010 makfax Сите права се задржани. Текстов не смее да се печати или емитува, во целина или во делови, без договор со makfax.

http://www.sitel.com.mk/dnevnik/make...albanska-vlada
                    How so?????

Comment

• Serdarot
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                      What are you talking about? when have our authorities reacted?
                      sis, you are not well informed there are several albanian extremist from macedonia killed since the government change, one of the best examples is Brodec

!!!WARNNG; DEAD PEOPLE ON THE MATERIAL!!! do not watch it if your stomach is not made for such things

YouTube - Planinska bura-Brodec 2007 Mountain storm-Brodec 2007

YouTube - Brodec pice mamino siptarsko

If it does come to a war do you think Grujo will fight? I don't. Ahmeti and Tachi will. Big difference
                      honestly, i dont give a f**k about grujo.

i know about myself...

and i am sure that no metter the policy of destroying our moral (with the threatment of the defenders from 2001 and all similar cases), many Macedonians will take weapons and do very nasty things to the Albanians.

the hatered is on such level, i dont want to speak any more, i already wrote it, many wounds are not healed, and wounded Lion (or Tigar) is the most dangerous animal on the planet

edit

one more video
                      Last edited by Serdarot; 02-11-2010, 07:49 AM.
                      Bratot:

Comment

• Serdarot
                        • Feb 2010

gledaj i slusaj go ova

"toj e komandantot"

"sega ke mu go ebam mameto"

"jas sum da gi ubieme"

YouTube - Brodec vaka se ebava siptar na makedonski nacin
                        Bratot:

Comment

• Jankovska
                          • Sep 2008

There are thousands of these in Macedonia, many in the parlament and the gov is not really doing much to get rid off them. Has the gov done anything to the ones in power who refused to put up the Macedonian flags in Tetovo and gostivar?
                          Have they done anything to bring our families back in Arachinovo, Lipkovo, Slupcane, Tetovo, Gostivar or did they just GAVE that part to the Albanians? Are they scared to mix those part with Macedonians? Yes.
                          VMRO were in coalition with Tachi as well as Ahmeti, does that seem like a gov who actually cares for the people who voted for them and build that country?
                          If it comes to a war I don't want any of my cousins/ brothers anyone to take part. Why should they? The gov seems to be pissing on our dead heros from 2001 and approving everything for the teroristi. They are freedom fighters? What were ours/ Murderers?
                          Sramota. Eden Brodec sto go napravija da zamackat oci ne mi pravi na mene razlika. The bigger picture is that Grujo is scratching his balls while the Macedonian people fear the lunatic Tachi and Ahmeti.

Comment

• Serdarot
                            • Feb 2010

ok, now drink coffe or tee, think again and we can continue talking.

i posted about brodec because i was not sure if you know anything about it at all.

your demagogic comments pls keep for yourself, you are NOT talking with with a ship

exactly about THAT i was writing, about your

If it comes to a war I don't want any of my cousins/ brothers anyone to take part. Why should they?
                            pathetic

why should they?

ZA MAKEDONIA!!!
                            Bratot:

Comment

• Jankovska
                              • Sep 2008

I think you shouldn't talk to me like I am sheep. I have the right to my own opinion and I will stick with it. Our gov is doing nothing regarding these lunatics and terrorists, naprotiv has let the roam the streets and bring all the crime in the country.
                              I don't want my cousisn to fight for Macedonia because if a borec is not considered and respected as a hero after he has given his life for that country than it's not worth it.
                              My cousin who died in 2001 left a small child behind, what did he die for exactly? You tell me coz I am sooo stupid as you are saying? What did he die for?
                              So that ONA fighters get flash cemetery and are going to get state pensions and are back in the parliment. You know my cousin's kid got forgotten about a Novogodisen poklon this year? I have no relatives to give to a corrupt gov and a war that is already given. If you do be my guest.

Comment

• Serdarot
                                • Feb 2010

vaka, na Makedonski, da ne me razberis pogresno.

Se istrca, pisese pred da razmislis? pobrz jazikot od umot?

Ko prvo, PRED SE, so to sho go pisa, SE POSRA na zrtvata (zivotot) koja ja dal tvojot rodnina. Svesna si za to?

Ako to go velis od srce, togas si nasednala TOCNO na propagandata za unistuvanje na nashiot borben DUH, na nasata volja da opstanime kako Makedonci.

Ubo e vaka, ili da go napram crveno?

aj crveno!

Ako to go velis od srce, togas si nasednala TOCNO na propagandata za unistuvanje na nashiot borben DUH, na nasata volja da opstanime kako Makedonci.

mesas babi i zabi!

grujo i negovata pateticna vlada so DUI NE E MAKEDONIJA! treba da go boldiram ova? aj ke go boldiram , i CRVENO ke go napram!

grujo i negovata pateticna vlada so DUI NE E MAKEDONIJA!

I mene mi zagina nekoj od familija vo 2001va, i? ke si gi merime?

Veruvam deka na SEKOJ OD NAS TUKA mu zaginale barem nekolkumina od familija vo poslednite 75 godini, za da mozi deteto na toj rodninata tvoj sho zaginal vo 2001va da ima voopsto shansi da zivej slobodno.

Se nadevam deka samo gi mesas brzinite i rabotite, deka ne pisuvas vakvi gluposti namerno

A ako go pisis smisleno, neka ti pomozi Bog, poso jas ne mozam
                                Bratot:

Comment

Working...
                                X