Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
    Bill, do you have a link for this?
    Sure thing mate,

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Menduh Tachi will end up like Agim Krasniqi

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

It's quite simple really, someone in ROM just needs to give him what he's asking for!
        He wants war - give it to him - right between the eyes!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

For those who actually believe that the Framework Agreement (i.e., UMD) will appease these extremists and that it will "avoid war", maybe this will be a wake-up call...
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, Menduh Taci is a nobody in Macedonian Politics, he is from Tetovo and he does have some support there but it is slowly dying off. I assure you that he has much more of a Problem with Ali Ahmeti rather then Nikola Gruevski. He will soon end up like Agim Krasniqi if he follows his path, they should take him to a mental institution first though because he is not a normal person.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Serdarot
              • Feb 2010

Brodec... re-load (the police should simply eliminate him, i dont want the tax money our relatives are paying to be spend for keeping in life such a bastard, if he is imprisoned)

i watched part of his lunatic claims, that "on the first sign of war 2 big borders will fail, the one to Albania and the one to Kosovo"

what an idiot... much worse things will happen if real war breaks out, and i am 102,7 % sure that the Albanians will take out the "fat" end (tie ke go jadat stapot, imat problemi so nas, srbite, crnogorcite, a i so "grcite")
              Bratot:
              Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• fyrOM
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

As a member of parliament he must be a citizen. Any citizen saying what he did is
                1. Inciting violence is a crime in itself.
                2. On racial grounds is racial vilification.
                3. Calling for war against the stat is treason.

Do we not have laws against these crimes. He should at least be forced to resign.

Comment

• osiris
                  • Sep 2008

imagine how a western european nation would deal with this xerox human thaci.

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Osiris, Za sekoj dobar konj prashina se kreva, za vakva shupelka mozhi samo da laj kako kuche i nisto pojke. Gledash i samio ote drugi manipulirat so nego, on e samo marioneta nisto pojke.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by OziMak View Post
                      As a member of parliament he must be a citizen. Any citizen saying what he did is
                      1. Inciting violence is a crime in itself.
                      2. On racial grounds is racial vilification.
                      3. Calling for war against the stat is treason.

Do we not have laws against these crimes. He should at least be forced to resign.
                      Surely this should give an indication that we have a spineless Government that must be in league with the lowest of criminal scum in Macedonia.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• drle
                        • Sep 2008

To all those Albanians that oppose Macedonia...

Për çdo shqiptar që paraqet lufta në Maqedoni, Menduh Thaçi, duke përfshirë më lejoni të ju them këtë. A nuk kafshoj dorën që ju ushqen. Unë mund t'ju siguroj se ju të gjithë do të ktheheni në Kosovë në një mënyrë ose në një tjetër. Mbylle gojën tuaj dhe mbeten paqësore. Ju jetoni në një vend që ka dhënë gjithçka. A nuk e konsiderojnë edhe bërjen e një lufte

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Drle, you will always translate any language that is not Macedonian or English here unless otherwise approved.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by drle View Post
                            To all those Albanians that oppose Macedonia...

Për çdo shqiptar që paraqet lufta në Maqedoni, Menduh Thaçi, duke përfshirë më lejoni të ju them këtë. A nuk kafshoj dorën që ju ushqen. Unë mund t'ju siguroj se ju të gjithë do të ktheheni në Kosovë në një mënyrë ose në një tjetër. Mbylle gojën tuaj dhe mbeten paqësore. Ju jetoni në një vend që ka dhënë gjithçka. A nuk e konsiderojnë edhe bërjen e një lufte
                            Google translate:
                            For every Albanian in Macedonia represents war, Menduh Thaci, including let me tell you this. Do not bite the hand that feeds you. I can assure you that you all will return to Kosovo one way or another. Close your mouth and remain peaceful. You live in a country that has given everything. Do not even consider waging an
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

And thank you for your absolutely fair words.
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• I of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Skopje. “Menduh Thaci and his party – the Democratic Party of Albanians (DPA) declared a war and separation of Macedonia if Macedonian Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski continues conducting his current policy. It is not clear what exactly the thing that troubles Thaci is, so the war may start at any time and for any reason. Thaci and DPA are not just anybody but a parliamentary presented party, which aims at power and these are not some naïve threats. Did Macedonia make a mistake by recognizing Kosovo and establishing a multi-ethnic society with highest standards in the region?”, Macedonian Vecer daily writes.

The newspaper cites a statement made by the leader of DPA for the Kanal 5 television, in which Thaci says that the Albanians in Macedonia are being humiliated, while the Ohrid Agreement, which DPA has signed too, is dead.??????????????????

According to Thaci, the most fatal mistake is that the Albanians have agreed to be just some number (20%) and not a state-building nation. He required a new agreement, with which Macedonia to become a binational country in order to avoid country’s separation.

No need to sit in the shade, because we stand under our own sun

Comment

Working...
                                X