Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Thanks struja. I am going to spam the pichka till i get a reply.

I da go stretnam negde, kuro kje mu go piknan vgas ako saka tolku grcki, da mu go ebam plemeto.

Who's ancestors stole land from the Indigenous people?
    who's ancestors killed the indigenous people to take the land?
    who's ancestors stole children from there mothers?
    who's ancetors racialy abused and treated the indigenous like second class?

Well he does have something in common with Greeks after all.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

he is a low life informing him is a waste of time he should be held to account and exposed at every oppourtunity.

better to write to the every other alp member and complaining i think that would be a btter strategy, ask your local member if he is aware of ranns idiotic position and if they support it. if so expose them too. i am sick of the alp its a disgrace to its great heritage and its wonderful grass roots members.

Comment

• MP_MK
        Banned
        • Aug 2009

FACTS:

1. I support the REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA
        2. I support AMHRC
        3. I support UMD
        4. I support 2025
        5. I support A Name is A Name
        6. I support any individual that supports MACEDONIANS

Do you see a trend here?

I couldn't care less for debates held here or anywhere regarding UMD or attacks on their members. Politics is unfortunately politics and if you make a mistake it sticks. As Macedonians, we need to unite and move forward.

I have known Meto years before he started UMD and I can assure anyone that his drive and passion for Macedonian affairs far exceeds many, who only like to beat their chests but show no action.

More importantly, I am connected with almost every key Macedonian within ROM and the government be it; PM, DPM, Ministers, Ex Ministers, and key Macedonians from Canada, USA and of course key members of the Macedonian community here in Australia, be it Honary members, General Consulate and so forth... and I can assure you that 99% of these key people support UMD.

I have been circulating this video for a month, AMHRS were made aware of it today only, and are not the group who have initiated the “legal action” as you put it, no legal action has been initiated, they have simply written a letter today. Mike rann has already received letters in the last fortnight.

Along with a key member of the Adelaide community, we are moving forward to secure what exposure we can and will choose the most appropriate person to do so. Having a representative from Washington DC, far outweighs any representative from within Australia, it will bring attention to Mike Ranns rants on a global level. Can not the basic of minds see this and agree with this and see what a great opportunity we have here?

You wouldn’t have access to this video if it wasn’t circulated to begin with, you need to trust that we can make the right decisions moving forward for maximum damage.

I say it over and over again- there are too many chiefs and not enough Indians within our community!!! This is not about stealing the spot light, this is about getting the job done, so if you call yourself a “Soldier of Macedonia” then it’s high time we all start acting like soldiers and not General Officers.

I could have easily opted to do the TV interview myself (if we can secure it), but I care not for the spot light, I simply want to see the job get done.
        Last edited by MP_MK; 02-04-2010, 08:30 AM.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
          he is a low life informing him is a waste of time he should be held to account and exposed at every oppourtunity.
          better to write to the every other alp member and complaining i think that would be a btter strategy, ask your local member if he is aware of ranns idiotic position and if they support it. if so expose them too. i am sick of the alp its a disgrace to its great heritage and its wonderful grass roots members.
          I know. The slimy worm will actualy use the emails to his advantage. He will brag to his Albanian pretend friends what he is putting up with so he can get a larger medal. But that will be all act. Deep in side, he will be looking over his shoulder where ever he goes.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

I like that strategy my friend...

Its a far more holistic approach to the problem... your local ALP member should be contacted at both state and federal level, as well as members of the Australia-Macedonia parliamentary friendship group...

Comment

• osiris
              • Sep 2008

thanks phoenix attackng him is a waste of time exposing him and holding other alp members to account for his actions will be more interesting and damnning.

Comment

• MP_MK
                Banned
                • Aug 2009

ALSO:

A key Adelaide figure is presenting the clip in Canberra on Wednesday.

AMHRI is on to it. UMD is onto it. The Human Rights Commission is onto it, there is a combined effort by all parties.

It is only one of those parties that became aware of it today, this has been worked on for a few weeks now and I can assure you that Rann will not get away with any more of this.

Comment

• Pavel
                  • Oct 2009

The AMHRC have initiated legal action. i emailed them today and they told me they wrote to the human rights commissioner requesting that the procedure begin. didn't you notice the cc's in their letter. Who is meto in washington? are you for real? he is the chief is he? we want people who qualified and understand the issues representing us on tv or anywhere else.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                    ALSO:

A key Adelaide figure is presenting the clip in Canberra on Wednesday.

AMHRI is on to it. UMD is onto it. The Human Rights Commission is onto it, there is a combined effort by all parties.

It is only one of those parties that became aware of it today, this has been worked on for a few weeks now and I can assure you that Rann will not get away with any more of this.
                    To top this off, we should have Macedonians from Canbera picketing in front of parliament that day. I might make a trip my self and hopefuly get spitting distance to the dog.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Pavel View Post
                      Why would you have Meto do it? The AMHRC are the ones who have lodged the complaint against Rann and started legal proceedings; they are the ones who successfully sued the State of Victoria for racial discrmination; they are the human rights experts with a 26 year history behind them and they have four lawyers on their committee.
                      Well said, AMHRC have done nothing but good for the macedonians - their track record is pretty good and they have proven themselves.

It would be a waste getting UMD to help here instead of UMD.....

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

The AMHRC have initiated legal action. i emailed them today and they told me they wrote to the human rights commissioner requesting that the procedure begin. didn't you notice the cc's in their letter. Who is meto in washington? are you for real? he is the chief is he? we want people who qualified and understand the issues representing us on tv or anywhere else.
                        Leave the AMHRC take care of any media related issues here in Australia. If Meto/UMD want to spread it back home, well better for us. I would love it to be a big scene and some one like CNN getting there hands on this footage.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                          • Jan 2009

We need to nail this bastard immediately.

In another thread their was talk of getting ACA and today tonight involved, brilliant idea - this racist fraud needs to be exposed to every one.

Rann has crossed the line.

Comment

• MP_MK
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2009

FACT:
                            No legal action has been intitated. A letter has been sent today.

When did I refer to Meto as a chief?

Did you not read my post outlining that I support AMHRC?

Comment

• Pavel
                              • Oct 2009

don't get pedantic, they have launched an action and they are qualified to do so and they are clearly the most qualified people to represent us on issues like this one. on tv or anywhere else. wow meto lives in washington so what????

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

thanks phoenix attackng him is a waste of time exposing him and holding other alp members to account for his actions will be more interesting and damnning.
                                You're right osiris, the guy is a political prostitute, he'll say anything for a vote, his speech had all the catch cries to rally our little bouzouki playing friends...it was calculated and premeditated but most of all it was shameless, that guy doesn't have any morals...

Comment

Working...
                                X