• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MP_MK
    Banned
    • Aug 2009

LET ME REPHRASE:

No legal action has been intitated. A SIMPLE letter ONLY has been sent today.

...This is not being "pedantic", this is stating fact.

What you are demonstrating with your argumentitive nature is exactly the attitude that needs to be killed within our community.

I suggest directing your reply to another member, I lack the patience to deal with you diplomatically.

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Ajde dosta sega lujge. Nemoj da se jadime sega. This is a human rights isue so no better then the AMHRC to takle this issue.

Ama shto pojke da se smeshat po arno. site Od kuche do Makedonskiot presidatel da pushti glas.
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Last time an idiot politician got involved in this issue by taking sides it incited violence and acts of arson between the opposing communities, does this idiot Rann want more of the same...?

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

Some attention should be given to the mainstream anti-Labor Party media in Australia, who would in theory be more willing to make a go of this.

Likewise with the SA state opposition.

The Greens should be interested and they are likely to hold the balance of power after the forthcoming election.

Comment

• Phoenix
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
            Some attention should be given to the mainstream anti-Labor Party media in Australia, who would in theory be more willing to make a go of this.

Likewise with the SA state opposition.

The Greens should be interested and they are likely to hold the balance of power after the forthcoming election.
            Good points Rogi,

We need to get the message to as many people as possible, this shit was happening 10-15 years ago, there's no room for this type of politics today...you have to shame these bastards into submission, they don't understand anything else...

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
              LET ME REPHRASE:

No legal action has been intitated. A SIMPLE letter ONLY has been sent today.

...This is not being "pedantic", this is stating fact.

What you are demonstrating with your argumentitive nature is exactly the attitude that needs to be killed within our community.

I suggest directing your reply to another member, I lack the patience to deal with you diplomatically.
              Relax mate...everything starts off with letters...and an expression of discontent.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                • Jan 2009

46 DAYS UNTIL MIKE RANN IS OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS PREMIER MIKE RANN IN FULL FLIGHT!!!! YOU'RE A JOKE MIKE RANN!!!!
                The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• MP_MK
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009

I got that second photo from a greek froiend in Adelaide just a few hours ago. He laughed when he realized it was being used on the facebbook page against his own greek beliefs.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                    • Sep 2008

I am not comfortable with the UMD and its attempts to be 'the' Macedonian Diaspora group, clearly there are more competent and consistent groups, and right now, the AMHRC are the one's that should have the lead on this issue, with our full support.
                    Originally posted by Pavel
                    .........the best people for this job are the ones leading the action, with a proven track record and qualified experts= AMHRC.
                    Completely agree.
                    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                      • Jan 2009

If any one is interested here is his email: [email protected]

The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• MP_MK
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                        I am not comfortable with the UMD and its attempts to be 'the' Macedonian Diaspora group, clearly there are more competent and consistent groups, and right now, the AMHRC are the one's that should have the lead on this issue, with our full support.

Completely agree.

Point is SOM- While members here are debating who should do what, all parties are uniting to hit this matter strategiclly and from various different angles. As stated earlier: AMHRI is now onto it. UMD is onto it, the Human Rights Commission is onto it and so are other key people. This is only the start of the momentum and all parties UNITED will keep the momentum moving forward.

This is infact a great blessing and in many ways I thank Mr Rann for saying what he said, he have just given us a once in a decade opportunity to hit this government hard, and with the correct follow through, this is a great opportunity to get our voice heard and particularly with an excellent tool such as the new movie "A Name is A Name".

I encourage everyone to end the disputes and get united moving forward as of today.

Comment

• MP_MK
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by The LION will ROAR View Post

He doesn't use that email. That email is simply a generic one which is screened by a junior secretary.

Comment

• Volk
                            • Sep 2008

Well done MP
                            Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

This starts with AMHRC and the Macedonian Community in Adelaide, UMD should join in when it starts to go international. I do agree that all parties need to work close together and this is a big test for all of us. This is a very important step for us because a Premier of a State is calling us the most ruthless names we can think of since the Jeff Kennett days in the mid to late 90s.

Whats happening now in Adelaide has our community held some sort of a meeting about this?? Because it all starts from there on together with AMHRC, whatever action they decide to take we have to support our people there and we spread it internationally to USA,EU,Macedonia etc

Just look at how much damage the Indians did to Australia's international relations, the Australian Government is down to its knees and it cant afford another racial scandal.
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                This starts with AMHRC and the Macedonian Community in Adelaide, UMD should join in when it starts to go international. I do agree that all parties need to work close together and this is a big test for all of us. This is a very important step for us because a Premier of a State is calling us the most ruthless names we can think of since the Jeff Kennett days in the mid to late 90s.

Whats happening now in Adelaide has our community held some sort of a meeting about this?? Because it all starts from there on together with AMHRC, whatever action they decide to take we have to support our people there and we spread it internationally to USA,EU,Macedonia etc

Just look at how much damage the Indians did to Australia's international relations, the Australian Government is down to its knees and it cant afford another racial scandal.
                                Very good point Prolet. If the government is serious, they should not avoid this situation. Lets exploit it.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X