• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MP_MK
    Banned
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
    From the facebook group about mike Rann:

For all you Adelaide folk, please be reminded that the UMD Forum is to be held at the Migrant Resource Centre of SA, 59 King William Street Adelaide SA, tomorrow, Saturday the 6th Feb @ 3 pm, see you all there!

Looks like the Adelaide people will be working with UMD on this matter......

Correct.

But also working with AMHRC, and other groups / individuals etc...

Not that MTO needs an invite, but the offer to come on board with the campaign was extended to MTO yesterday.

Comment

• Bij
      • Oct 2009

great news! now just to get this out in the media!

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

MP_MK,

What happened with the interview? Did your media "connections" come through?
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• MP_MK
          Banned
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
          MP_MK,

What happened with the interview? Did your media "connections" come through?

Do I answer to you Tom?

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

You came on here braging about all these supposed media connections and attempted to force an interview with Meto - I'm just wondering if you came through with the goods? I'm sure people want to know - so we can watch the interview.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• MP_MK
              Banned
              • Aug 2009

You came on here braging about all these supposed media connections and attempted to force an interview with Meto - I'm just wondering if you came through with the goods? I'm sure people want to know - so we can watch the interview.

Stay tuned.

Comment

• MP_MK
                Banned
                • Aug 2009

I assure you of one thing:

When this is all over and done with, you will be walking away with your tail between your legs and quite embarrassed.

You can count on that.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                  I assure you of one thing:

When this is all over and done with, you will be walking away with your tail between your legs and quite embarrassed.

You can count on that.
                  I have nothing to be embarrassed about - I havn't made any ridiculous claims nor have I backed an organisation that have consistently defended the Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement. Futher, I haven't backed an organisation which has speculated on which names would be "acceptable" to the Macedonian people.

How long with we have to "stay tuned" for the intervew? Some of us would like to watch it on television.

Comment

• MP_MK
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2009

I have nothing to be embarrassed about - I havn't made any ridiculous claims nor have I backed an organisation that have consistently defended the Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement. Futher, I haven't backed an organisation which has speculated on which names would be "acceptable" to the Macedonian people.

How long with we have to "stay tuned" for the intervew? Some of us would like to watch it on television.

You have a great deal to be embarrassed about. Your words and approach on the matter is a venom to the greater cause.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MP_MK View Post
                      You have a great deal to be embarrassed about. Your words and approach on the matter is a venom to the greater cause.
                      And what exactly is your "greater cause"? Trying to make yourself out as some sort of big shot in order to convince the public that Meto is "our man"?

Do you know which day the interview will be aired?
                      Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-07-2010, 01:55 AM.

Comment

• MP_MK
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by vangelovski View Post
                        and what exactly is your "greater cause"? Trying to make yourself out as some sort of big shot in order to convince the public that meto is "our man"?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

I will apologise for misleading anyone. I was advised the news was ready to interview a community representative last Friday. A logical scenario would dictate that the community representative would have had the capacity to deliver an immediate response. But apparently in this day and age, more time was deemed necessary for a response.

Useless time wasting.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                            I will apologise for misleading anyone. I was advised the news was ready to interview a community representative last Friday. A logical scenario would dictate that the community representative would have had the capacity to deliver an immediate response. But apparently in this day and age, more time was deemed necessary for a response.

Useless time wasting.
                            RtG, I don't think you have misled anyone. My question was directed at MK_MP and his Today/Tonight or ACA spot for Meto.

Comment

• MP_MK
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2009

RtG, I don't think you have misled anyone. My question was directed at MK_MP and his Today/Tonight or ACA spot for Meto.

Your stupidity continues to amaze me!

I have stated on several occasions that Meto was simply penciled in. Nothing more, nothing less.

So too, I have stated on a number of occasions, that once the interview(s) can be secured, there will be a unifed aggreance between all relevant parties on who conducts the interview(s).

IF you need confirmation of pending tv exposure, I am happy for RTG to email / call me and I can confirm this to him in confidence and he can report back to you to confirm.

I won't be releasing any information on a public forum that can jeopardise pending opportunities.

Get focused on the greater picture. TV / press exposure is just one of many steps to be taken in the coming weeks.
                              Last edited by MP_MK; 02-07-2010, 04:04 AM.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

MP_MK,

You originally called for a 'blitz' and an interview to take place yesterday. That's why I assumed you would know the details for us by now? You also originally informed us that you already had the support of all Australian Macedonian community leaders for Meto to do the interview.
                                Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-07-2010, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X